Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZirene
Stranger
First trip planning
    #7164751 - 07/12/07 04:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've read so much about mushrooms that I feel prepared trip and experience these things people talk about.

Here is what is going down. Two of my best friends (I consider them the brothers I never had), me, and another girl I talked to are all going to a friends house to trip. This house is pretty far from the city and the place is overlooking a massive river and all around the house are trees and other plants. No one will call or bother us at any point.

We all plan on eating 2 grams dried in the morning and maybe a half of a gram when I start felling it, and then chillin outside, maybe smoke some bud, and just try and enjoy the trip. But the girl I talked to is a pretty cool girl. I'm the first guy she ever hooked up with, drank, and smoked bud with so we really have a lot of awesome memories together.

That seems to be an ideal set up from what I've read. One question though, is any kind of physical contact while tripping with my girl possible or are we going to be just out of it? Because it seems to me that it I would have the best experience of my life.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: First trip planning [Re: Zirene]
    #7164792 - 07/12/07 05:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think everyone will agree that everyone reacts differently, and every trip is a new adventure.

Saying that, I would just like to say that my friend told me that he was scarred for life when he tried to make love to his g/f while shrooming. He just saw her face all melting and turning into crazy shit. Now, I think he was probably exaggerating a bit when he said that he was scarred for life.

Happy hand-holding.

If you seek physical contact, closeness, and bonding... then I think maybe MDMA would be a better choice.

Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: First trip planning [Re: iseeyou]
    #7165104 - 07/12/07 10:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

youll have fun on shrooms

dont do e, itl just make you sweat and like house music alot, haha, ive never done it, but i know someone who fucked their brain up doin it everyweekend for a few years, shrooms are way safer...plus, your other friends are gonna be there, dont plan on cuddling for your first trip, let it be an adventure

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

Offlinemusicallaround
Chill Doctor
 User Gallery

Re: First trip planning [Re: boomer q]
    #7165162 - 07/12/07 10:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

go with the flow, shrooms are always a good time

--------------------
legalize it.
vaporize
do your part.
shout out some love to berklee

"he who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know"

Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: First trip planning [Re: boomer q]
    #7166018 - 07/12/07 02:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, MDMA is bad for you if you do it a lot.

But I have to admit, for me, my first time was the most profound life-changing experience I've had. I like to recommend it to everyone in hopes that they have an experience such as mine. I've done shrooms a few times, and always learn something new from them, but it was nothing like my experience with MDMA.

It all has to do with your intent. I believe rolling with friends or a g/f occasionally really does strengthen bonds because those bonds are already there. Unlike the chemical friendships that are made with strangers.

But anyway... way off the subject of the thread. Sorry.
Have fun shrooming. Hope you learn something interesting.

Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: First trip planning [Re: musicallaround]
    #7166021 - 07/12/07 02:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

musicallaround said:
go with the flow, shrooms are always a good time

True. If things every get intense for me, I just tell myself to shut up, go with the flow, and just listen and observe.

InvisibleBERSERK DESTROYER
King Hella!

Re: First trip planning [Re: Zirene]
    #7166432 - 07/12/07 04:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

One question though, is any kind of physical contact while tripping with my girl possible or are we going to be just out of it? Because it seems to me that it I would have the best experience of my life.

Are you already going out with her? If not, making a move in the midst of a mushroom experience probably isn't a good idea. If it's going to happen on the day, it will, but do not force it in any way. Other than that, it all sounds fine.

I hope you get what you're looking for and a whole lot more. I know I did the first time I tripped. Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineZirene
Stranger
Re: First trip planning [Re: BERSERK DESTROYER]
    #7167193 - 07/12/07 07:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well no, I'm not going out with her because we are both going our separate ways in 2 months. But don't get me wrong, we are both very comfortable sexually with each other.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience