Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7155947 - 07/10/07 10:50 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

mmmm jack herrer, id say thats the best ive ever had....ive never been to amsterdam or anything, but ive smoked about every weed that i could ever get my hands on, and id say its my favorite.....right now im about to get down on some kush, which has a nice citrus twist, speaking of oranges

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: boomer q]
    #7156002 - 07/10/07 11:04 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I had some shit called Miami Haze from a reputable NYC delivery service... It was second only to the Jack Herer that came along with it.

That haze was like citrus blast listerine and got you fucking baked.

Some guy was over our place when this all went down, and he was claiming to be a big "blunt smoker" who was all tolerant and shit... Yeah, two rips from the Baker, and this cat was glazed over and comatose. :rockon:

We only got that hookup twice, but it was fucking great.

Offlinepj dawg99
open mindedstranger

Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7156340 - 07/10/07 12:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

yea the best i would sy i ever had was purple haze or purple sometin... but all i know is in 2 hits i thought i was a train and was rambling on about the devil and god for a bout 2 hours... thats all i have to say

OfflineMorrisonHotel
DeadHead
Male

Loc: Northeastern USA
Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: pj dawg99]
    #7156976 - 07/10/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I dont know the name of the best bud ive ever had, but it sure as hell kicked my ass. At one point i thought it was laced. But it wasnt.

--------------------
''
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs. ''

OfflineFleaAccela
Hip-HopEncyclopedia

Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: MorrisonHotel]
    #7157127 - 07/10/07 04:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i would do lots of research on both drugs before you even consider trying either. before i even tried marijuana at age 13, i had a basic understanding of how amphetamines, hallucinogenics and narcotics worked due to researching these drugs as a hobby that formed out of curiosity. after all the research i did, though i found lsd to be the most intriguing drug to try, i chose marijuana as it seemed to be the safest drug to experiment with.

to this day, i still research the effects of drugs - especially research chemicals. i have turned down numerous amounts of drug offerings in my day due to research, and thank god i did it. all sorts of things - heroin, cocaine, 5-MeO-DIPT, dmt, salvia... all these substances i personally consider dangerous, at least to myself (though i'm sure people here can and will argue about those).

understand that if you are going to be dabbling in psychedelics for the first time, you must follow a couple of rules:

1) if you have any sort of mental illness in your family, perhaps you should consider avoiding psychedelics altogether. no explanation, just keep it in mind. better safe than sorry.

2) prepare yourself mentally. if you have any sort of doubt in your mind about using the drug, then do not use it. you must be strong and willing to take that step into the next realm. you should without question be sure of yourself and fear nothing. that small little nag of doubt that you might have in the back of your head could grow into your worst nightmare. don't rush into anything, just think about it and have a positive outlook on it.

3) make your surroundings as comfortable and familiar as possible. make sure before your trip that you might not run into anything that might freak you out - ie, a weird statue that freaks you out when the lights are real dim or somethin. hide stuff like that away until your trip wears off. make sure you have everything you need in your house so you don't need to leave it. remember, your house is the ultimate safe haven. you don't want to run down to the 7-11 or whatever because you don't have soda. prepare! settle in. don't go anywhere. DEFINATELY don't drive!

make sure you have good music to listen to. something mellow is always nice, though it's all up to you. video games, tv, whatever. also, i'd run out and get an MC ESCHER book full of his trippy ass pictures, or some sort of optical illusions book. they can provide tons of serious fun!

4) surround yourself with people you love and trust. if the person you are doing it with seems a lil shady or you don't trust them, why trip with them? it's quite out of line. you want everything to go as smoothly as possible and have no need for a freakout. if something bad does bychance happen, are you going to be able to rely on this person to help you through it and get back to having a good time? think about it carefully.

5) don't panic! no need to, right? everything is way cool. remember when you're tripping, you still have judgmental skills and you can use them quite easily. it's kinda hard to explain keeping a firm mindset while letting go at the same time. it's a balancing act of such, but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it. it's quite simple.

if you want my advice, personally, i'd go for the lsd, but i would only take ONE and i do mean ONE hit. i used it before i ever tried mushrooms and i must say, it was like an awakening of sorts. you will enjoy yourself, trust. it's tons of fun.

personally, i find mushrooms to be a bit overwhelming at times, especially with the colors. i've also gotten "the fear" tons of more times when i was using shrooms in a comforatable setting as opposed to acid. not sure why, but i have. the only time ive gotten "the fear" on acid is when actual bad things happened -

ie, one time (before the use of cellphones) i got stranded at a small gathering of about 30 someodd people/friends. the cops rolled by, blared thier siren and everyone piled into cars and dipped out. i was out in the middle of a field by myself when this happened enjoying the stars when i saw all the cars roll out at once. i freaked out terribly because i had no car and was 40 minutes from my house. luckily, my friends came back to save me. if that's not a reason to freak, i dont know what is.

other than that, no freakouts. that's just me though.

i don't mean to be too preachy man, but you seem just a little eager and i kinda got the feeling you're gonna do something no matter what. i hope you take my advice.

and don't forget - your respect your body and respect your mind. feel free to expand it, but don't stretch that bitch out until it breaks like a rubber band. there will be great lifetime rewards for yourself if you use chemicals with care. if you respect the drug, the drug will respect you, and in that - you will respect yourself.

be careful, have a safe trip and if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me and i will gladly try to help you out the best that i can.

peace.

--------------------
:royalrainbow:I love rolling... my Katamari!!!:royalrainbow:

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: FleaAccela]
    #7158345 - 07/10/07 09:50 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FleaAccela said:
i would do lots of research on both drugs before you even consider trying either. before i even tried marijuana at age 13, i had a basic understanding of how amphetamines, hallucinogenics and narcotics worked due to researching these drugs as a hobby that formed out of curiosity. after all the research i did, though i found lsd to be the most intriguing drug to try, i chose marijuana as it seemed to be the safest drug to experiment with.

to this day, i still research the effects of drugs - especially research chemicals. i have turned down numerous amounts of drug offerings in my day due to research, and thank god i did it. all sorts of things - heroin, cocaine, 5-MeO-DIPT, dmt, salvia... all these substances i personally consider dangerous, at least to myself (though i'm sure people here can and will argue about those).

understand that if you are going to be dabbling in psychedelics for the first time, you must follow a couple of rules:

1) if you have any sort of mental illness in your family, perhaps you should consider avoiding psychedelics altogether. no explanation, just keep it in mind. better safe than sorry.

2) prepare yourself mentally. if you have any sort of doubt in your mind about using the drug, then do not use it. you must be strong and willing to take that step into the next realm. you should without question be sure of yourself and fear nothing. that small little nag of doubt that you might have in the back of your head could grow into your worst nightmare. don't rush into anything, just think about it and have a positive outlook on it.

3) make your surroundings as comfortable and familiar as possible. make sure before your trip that you might not run into anything that might freak you out - ie, a weird statue that freaks you out when the lights are real dim or somethin. hide stuff like that away until your trip wears off. make sure you have everything you need in your house so you don't need to leave it. remember, your house is the ultimate safe haven. you don't want to run down to the 7-11 or whatever because you don't have soda. prepare! settle in. don't go anywhere. DEFINATELY don't drive!

make sure you have good music to listen to. something mellow is always nice, though it's all up to you. video games, tv, whatever. also, i'd run out and get an MC ESCHER book full of his trippy ass pictures, or some sort of optical illusions book. they can provide tons of serious fun!

4) surround yourself with people you love and trust. if the person you are doing it with seems a lil shady or you don't trust them, why trip with them? it's quite out of line. you want everything to go as smoothly as possible and have no need for a freakout. if something bad does bychance happen, are you going to be able to rely on this person to help you through it and get back to having a good time? think about it carefully.

5) don't panic! no need to, right? everything is way cool. remember when you're tripping, you still have judgmental skills and you can use them quite easily. it's kinda hard to explain keeping a firm mindset while letting go at the same time. it's a balancing act of such, but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it. it's quite simple.

if you want my advice, personally, i'd go for the lsd, but i would only take ONE and i do mean ONE hit. i used it before i ever tried mushrooms and i must say, it was like an awakening of sorts. you will enjoy yourself, trust. it's tons of fun.

personally, i find mushrooms to be a bit overwhelming at times, especially with the colors. i've also gotten "the fear" tons of more times when i was using shrooms in a comforatable setting as opposed to acid. not sure why, but i have. the only time ive gotten "the fear" on acid is when actual bad things happened -

ie, one time (before the use of cellphones) i got stranded at a small gathering of about 30 someodd people/friends. the cops rolled by, blared thier siren and everyone piled into cars and dipped out. i was out in the middle of a field by myself when this happened enjoying the stars when i saw all the cars roll out at once. i freaked out terribly because i had no car and was 40 minutes from my house. luckily, my friends came back to save me. if that's not a reason to freak, i dont know what is.

other than that, no freakouts. that's just me though.

i don't mean to be too preachy man, but you seem just a little eager and i kinda got the feeling you're gonna do something no matter what. i hope you take my advice.

and don't forget - your respect your body and respect your mind. feel free to expand it, but don't stretch that bitch out until it breaks like a rubber band. there will be great lifetime rewards for yourself if you use chemicals with care. if you respect the drug, the drug will respect you, and in that - you will respect yourself.

be careful, have a safe trip and if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me and i will gladly try to help you out the best that i can.

peace.

Read this 5 times, then please go to erowid.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: boomer q]
    #7159581 - 07/11/07 06:49 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Don't do acid just yet.

Don't do Xtacy period.

Or wait until you're older. It does a number on your health. If you don't care about your mental health, than do Xtacy, but <opinion> acid and mushrooms are better </opinion> and <fact> don't have the shitty health effects. </fact>

Instead go with a 1.5-2g dose of dried mushrooms from a reliable dealer. Be in a comfortable mood/comfortable place. An evening in a secluded park with friends is a great first trip. Your house will also be amazing. Anything will be amazing. Playing with a cornflake. Looking at the ceiling. Re-exploring the world. Thinking deeply.

The only way I've ever "freaked out" on mushrooms was when I couldn't contain my joy and I... put on an improv comedy act. Others just sit and laugh. Especially when I'm doing my thing.

Some other things to look forward to (I'm not promising you these effects, but it happens to me)

-Endless energy
-Endless curiousity
-Endless joy
-Endless visual possibilities
-Invincibility (Not literally, obviously)
-Increased Charisma with the ladies (unless they're squares)

Just remember, if you are one to freak out and lose it, don't do mushrooms. If you can keep your cool and be easy, do mushrooms. The more laid back a person you are the more shrooms will agree with you.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: ACid or shrooms please help me [Re: beatnicknick]
    #7162570 - 07/11/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Don't do Xtacy period. . . . It does a number on your health. If you don't care about your mental health, than do Xtacy

I think it's a little disingenuous to bash X so harshly-- real MDMA has potential to do damage to your health, true, but with light use, in normal doses, it does not-- the studies that show harm are most always from heavy/ long-term usage-- not light recreational use.

Shouldn't try to scare people away from a drug based on personal biases-- but to each his own...

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract