Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
The Mushroom God (Level 1-2)
    #7161004 - 07/11/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Not long ago I experienced my first mushroom trip. I don't buy my mushrooms, only find them in the wild. With this being said, my first mushroom trip was not very extreme due to a lack of mushrooms.

This was only a level 1 trip, however it was extremely well worth it and has opened my eyes to new things.

My friend and I were off all morning looking for mushrooms on his farm. We ended up with about 5-15 medium sized Pann Subbs. I'm sure most of you know that this is a very low amount but I wanted to eat them anyway, it being my first trip and all, a low dose would be fine.

At about 12am I downed the mushrooms with some green tea, they actually weren't that bad. They would have done just fine in a salad on something. For about the next twenty minutes I was on the computer doing various things, not really feeling much.

At about 12:30 I stood up and walked out the back door, I had an excellent view of the night sky from my friends back patio. That's about the time that I started feeling amazing. The high was nothing like I had ever experienced. It felt like I had just smoked the highest quality weed I could get my hands on, only it was a lot different. I wasn't giddy and I was completely in control of myself. I was very calm, cool, and collected. I somehow felt smarter and very enlightened. I took a nice gaze at the night sky and I can't really explain what happened but the sky somehow began to morph. It wasn't extreme morphing or anything, but it just appeared to be moving very slightly in ways I had never seen it move before.

At about 12:45 I walked back inside and decided to lay down. Laying down and just looking around the room seemed to hold my attention very easily, even though I wasn't experiencing extreme visuals. I somewhat lost track of time just looking around the room in this awesome state of mind. It was probably around 1:30 that I began to really focus on things. My friend has this floor lamp at the end of his couch where I was laying that stands pretty tall. I stared hard at the lamp shade and I saw colors glimmering and shaking off of the sides of it. It was very slight and hard to notice, but there was some morphing. Then the most outrageous event of the night occurred. The lamp seemed to lose the shade and change into a mushroom cap while the lamp pole changed into a stalk. The mushroom god was slowly moving over my body, it was as if it was trying to tell me that I had entered his world and that next time I need to try a higher dose.

Later in the night I glanced on the walls and the wallpaper seemed to be moving around a bit, but other than that, not much else happened.

Overall the night was great and I had an awesome high. The low dose showed me a taste of what I will experience later on in life. The high was the best part because I just felt so cleansed and calm, while being in complete control of all my actions. Hopefully next time I will visit the Mushroom God again and delve deeper into his world of bliss.

--------------------

Edited by Jair (07/13/07 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies