Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChristianTaylor5
Mammal
Male

Whats the big deal with proper procedure?
    #7159133 - 07/11/07 01:32 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

You know, when I first came to the shroomery all the information was little intimidating. But after sifting through the site and getting down to the fundamentals growing seemed pretty easy. However, when going through others threads a lot of members seemed to talk of it as if it were the hardest thing in the world. What with all the sterilization procedures and exact environment control requirements one would have to go through before having a successful grow.

Now I know a lot of these sterilization techniques and environment requirements need to be implemented when performing some of the more complex tasks involved with mushrooms (i.e. some of the crazy shit RR gets into). But c'mon, when just trying to cultivate it is really easy. At least in my experience.

For example, many members talk of only injecting their jars in glove boxes. I have never had anything contaminate except for one time which was due to my TiT getting a crack in the bottom allowing water to flood into the top tub submerging half my jars in water.

I don't know what kind of filth some people are living in but I had no problem injecting, spawning and harvesting right in my kitchen after a thorough spray of some disinfectant and a little alcohol. Maybe I'm just lucky or have a white thumb.

Don't get me wrong, I also did a lot of research and wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything if it wasn't for the shroomery. Just saying a lot of threads here made me over prepare my first time, as I got progressively lazier I realized a lot of those EXTRA precautions were unnecessary for myself.

Anyway, not trying to go off on a tangent here, just thought it was a little weird how much emphasis people put on this type of thing.

Later.

-CT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Loc: colorado
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: ChristianTaylor5]
    #7159221 - 07/11/07 02:20 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you can inoculate ANYWHERE as long as the air is still. its much easier to obtain still air in a glove box, its even better because you can sanitize the whole thing with a little bleach and alcohol.

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
Trusted Cultivator
    #7159244 - 07/11/07 02:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I'll speak for myself. I live in a very large city withing Texas. Lots and lots of pollutants. Some days are classified as "Red" Ozone days. On those days they really want you to "Ride share" on your commute to work. I have Two Dalmatians that go outside quite frequently. Lord knows what they bring in on their paws and coat. I work in a restaurant where I'm exposed to raw product, i.e. meat, chicken, and fresh produce. It doesn't matter how many times I may wash my hands. My body is exposed to many many contaminants. I have experienced contaminated jars even using a glove box. Sometimes it seems like if I look at a jar the wrong way it gets contaminated! I've narrowed it down to the point that I will "BOMB" the room with Oust and take a shower right before starting ANYTHING.(Thanks for the idea Hippie Chick). I CANNOT BE TOO CLEAN in my environment. I think there are many many variables associated with having a successful grow. I'm sure that geographical location can be a factor in all of this. You may be one of the lucky ones that live in an area where nasties are few. LUcky You!

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #7159260 - 07/11/07 02:48 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The big deal with proper procedure is ..... IT WORKS

I have seen countless beautiful white jars,as well as quite a few of every other disgusting color(Not to mention smell)

When I fist started cultivating almost nothing would grow,than I got the two magic words,bleach and glovebox,I used them faithfully and almost everything turned out great,I have since (just cause I was testing out some suspicious lc) knocked up jars in open air after giving the tyvek a nice bleach misting and they turned out great,I have also taken casings down to the car to find a suitable place to dump them and forgot about them only to open them to what would end up drying to 9 oz of cracker dry mushrooms

Luck can be on your side sometime,even allot of times but if you consistently ignore sterile procedure and get consistently good results it is only a matter of time till luck runs out and you will have some multi colored jars in your future

OfflineChristianTaylor5
Mammal
Male

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: Blutjager]
    #7159278 - 07/11/07 03:02 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Fair enough. I didn't really think of all those contributing factors. I guess I wont change my laziness until I run into some bad luck though. No real point until my current procedure stops working for me.

Later,

-CT

OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
    #7159298 - 07/11/07 03:11 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

no trust me, once you see contams were youd rather see white rhizomorphic mycelium, you will have wished you were more sterile. be as sterile as you can ALWAYS!

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #7159394 - 07/11/07 04:51 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Proper procedure equals consistent success.

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Invisibleveilbreaker
Sour girl
Female

#7159496 - 07/11/07 06:08 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I guess it's just better safe than sorry :shrug:

I have not used a glove box and have not had a contam yet.

--------------------
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

:amanitajar: :rose:

OfflineRadelBaluvar
PharaohApprentice
 User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: veilbreaker]
    #7159608 - 07/11/07 06:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

@ ChristianTaylor5

I agree with Dr. Albert Hofmann and you - no need to use a glovebox etc. I don't even wash my hands. If one uses a separate sterile syringe for each jar, then everything is going to be OK. Don't visit Paranoia City... fly to ShroomCity.

And most important: Just let them grow.

Growing shrooms is as easy as making a cup of tea

--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

OfflineNeobean
Adept Mycologist
Male

Loc: Canada
    #7159645 - 07/11/07 07:28 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ChristianTaylor5 said:
Fair enough. I didn't really think of all those contributing factors. I guess I wont change my laziness until I run into some bad luck though. No real point until my current procedure stops working for me.

Later,

-CT

Growing is like playing golf, getting under 100 (growing mushrooms) is relatively easy, but getting down to 70-80 (Getting great yields) requires PROCEDURE and dedication.
Read Blutjager's post a few times, it will sink in and you will be better off for it...

--------------------
If y0u want s0meting gr0wn right, y0u g0tta gr0w it y0urself!!!

Offlinexeallos
Sore wa himitsudesu!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Woods of a Thousand Y...
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: Neobean]
    #7159730 - 07/11/07 08:08 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I agree with Dr. Albert Hofmann and you...

Uh, wtf are you talking about? It's one thing to put up your stupid graphics everywhere for your noobish videos but it's quite another to fabricate disingenuous statements from a pioneering scientist as if they had any basis in reality.

Quote:

What's the big deal with proper procedure?

What kind of a question is that? Why don't you ask that to anyone who studies anything that requires any rigorous adherence to any routine?

We do things consistently because they provide consistent results. End of logic sequence.

You can toy around all you want but in an environment where education is a consistent goal than standards will naturally be created and fostered to support such a process.

Without these standards everyone who came to this website would give up on the hobby because there would be a bunch of hillbilly backwater teks from god knows who telling you to do god knows what and when the process goes down hill and you ask why nobody will have the slightest idea... hearing things multiple times from multiple people is very reinforcing.

You can do it right, or you can do it twice - it's your decision.

OfflineAtPeace
POWD
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: RadelBaluvar]
    #7159786 - 07/11/07 08:25 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I agree with Dr. Albert Hofmann

Again with this Dr. Hofmann shit, why do you desecrate his name post??? I show him respect I dont go around saying we are best of friends btw post your interview with him and ill never bring you up again.

--------------------
Im FREE........ Until the 7th.

OfflineLesChanga
Cosmically F'd
Male User Gallery

Loc: SlimeCounty
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: AtPeace]
    #7159817 - 07/11/07 08:36 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you may find success with whatever process necessary
but poper procedures create optimal conditions
and optimal conditions create optimal yeilds,
thus proper procedures create optimal yeilds...

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: LesChanga]
    #7159833 - 07/11/07 08:45 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Many people drive home from the bar skunk drunk every night and have never killed anybody. Does this mean it's recommended?

Proper procedure ensures the highest rate of success. My advice will never be the easiest, lazy way to do things. It will be the way that leads to the highest return for your investment in time and materials.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

OfflineDocRob
Stranger
Female

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: xeallos]
    #7159859 - 07/11/07 08:55 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This discussion is sooo stupid. If the guy that does not worry about contaminants would like, PM me and I will do an appendectomy or cosmetic procedure of your choice...as long as we do the procedure in your kitchen. I have a bottle or cyclopropane to knock you out, and I can just use whatever silverware is handy in your home for the actual work.

Get serious. Infection is a crap shoot. The jar that you eventually end up with contamination could contain mucor, for christ's sake. Not only would this probably drop your IQ about 20 points, it might well eat your face off or just kill you.

Ladies and gentlemen, IMO (Not humble either), we are dealing with fungi. We start with a medium that would make a great home for more disease pathogens than I can imagine, completely sterile and ready to be a home to WHATERVER dominates the nutrient. Sloppy procedures are potentially dangerous to the grower and his or her house mates, and rarely could even pose a public health concern.

Cleanliness is next to life. (To correct that 'cleanliness is next to g-d' crap). Most of you are probably too young to remember the days of our parents drenching small childhood scrapes with iodine, peroxide, Mercurochrome etc. This is because every one of our parents knew a person who had lost limbs or lives to infection in the pre-antibiotic days.

Just so, before people started bathing regularly, disease and infection were rampant. This is no coincidence. Being clean fights disease.

IMO, culturing in sterile medium is inherently risky, no matter what you are culturing. I hope your casual flying does not land you in a jar of necrotizing fascitis or MRSA, tuberculosis or whatever.

Nature is NOT benign. Trees fall on people. Earthquakes crush folks. Pathogens torment, and sometimes destroy people. Be as safe as possible, that is my advice. Life is short. Way to short as it is.

OfflineTheyFearTheTruth
Stranger
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: AtPeace]
    #7159984 - 07/11/07 09:33 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AtPeace said:
Quote:

I agree with Dr. Albert Hofmann

Again with this Dr. Hofmann shit, why do you desecrate his name post??? I show him respect I dont go around saying we are best of friends btw post your interview with him and ill never bring you up again.

In the attachment you will find an MP3 sound document where you can hear the original statement from Dr.Albert Hofmann.

Translation: If I would have worked clean... absolute clean, then the LSD would not had the possibility/chance to announce itself . Well... I believe, one may not exaggerate cleanliness ! (..... man darf die Sauberkeit nicht übertreiben = one may not exaggerate cleanliness !)

Since I have been banned, this is my last message to you. They could not take the truth... sorry folks.

Bon Voyage
PS. Did not find the sound upload possibility here... is it gone?

Edited by TheyFearTheTruth (07/11/07 09:37 AM)

OfflineTheyFearTheTruth
Stranger
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: TheyFearTheTruth]
    #7160071 - 07/11/07 10:01 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry.... here we go: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1895498

Translation: If I would have worked clean... absolute clean, then the LSD would not had the possibility/chance to announce itself . Well... I believe, one may not exaggerate cleanliness ! (..... man darf die Sauberkeit nicht übertreiben = one may not exaggerate cleanliness ! )

One feels a bit like in China... where is the right for free expression? Gone? Censured....

Offlinexeallos
Sore wa himitsudesu!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Woods of a Thousand Y...
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: TheyFearTheTruth]
    #7160082 - 07/11/07 10:06 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Since I have been banned, this is my last message to you. They could not take the truth... sorry folks.

Great, because all you did was take his quote out of context and apply it in your disingenuous fashion to this conversation as if it was his gospel word on ideal conditions for mycology studies...

He's speaking about LSD developing as an error in his procedures - much like we are speaking about molds and bacteria developing as a result in error of procedures. These two events do not refute each other as you state, in fact they completely coincide to validate the idea that the more sloppy you are the more fucked up your shit is going to be.

Which is exactly why the logical conclusion to this thought process is entirely polar opposite to what you have come to perceive as truth and justice in the land of ContamCity... where you will now dwell for eternity... with your filthy rat claws... good riddance!

Offlineshagg
nottanub
Male

Loc: South
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: xeallos]
    #7160106 - 07/11/07 10:13 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
I like good ratings too ..

OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: shagg]
    #7161660 - 07/11/07 03:44 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

xeallos , that was too damn funny!!!! lmao

in the land of ContamCity... where you will now dwell for eternity... with your filthy rat claws... good riddance!

yea that pic of his dirty ass hands and under it said "I dont even wash my hands" lol

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #7161775 - 07/11/07 04:00 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
It will be the way that leads to the highest return for your investment in time and materials.
RR

Its easy to agree with RR but man I have to say :rockon: to this

Take the extra steps to insure success unless you are just being experimental and don't care about success at all,sloppy tek=sloppy results,plain and simple

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #7162043 - 07/11/07 04:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ChristianTaylor5 said:
I guess I wont change my laziness until I run into some bad luck though.

I didn't. Until I did. :smile: And I made a post almost identical to this a few months back. I did change my methods, but I didn't completely change my mind. Sterility is important, but it's more important to know where it counts.

Really, people fret over the littlest thing--like getting a drop of water on their cakes, for instance. Especially at the fruiting stage, these people are just nuts; once it's colonized, it's golden, unless you start smearing it with stuff from your litter box. Inoculating in a glove box, on the other hand, isn't "nuts", but it's excessive, at least in my experience. I suspect that most sterility problems don't just pop up on people's needles while they're injecting; I think most infections don't come from a teensy handful of accidental bacteria, but a whole truckload that got in while people were paying attention to the little crap. I've never seen mold in vitro (exception was some reaaaally suspect LC), and I've never had a cake contaminate more than 5% with bacteria unless I fucked up the substrate in some way. The 5% contamination was only once--and that was due to forgetting the verm layer.

Casings are another matter. Mold eats casings for breakfast. But still--that's more of a lesson in pH control and such than sterility, since when you're working with bulk, a lot of materials are pasteurized, not sterile.

Most of all, it's just important for people to realize when sterility does matter and when it doesn't. Tools and surfaces are fine with an alcohol wash--to me, the people who PC syringes aren't solving anything a dose of isopropyl won't do just as well and twenty times as quickly. Generally, we all only have so much patience. Why waste it where it doesn't count? I'd rather save my patience for the parts of the job that are actually delicate.

--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7162935 - 07/11/07 08:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

FYI I grew nothing but molds when I first started back in the early seventies. Are you experienced well I am in a Hendrix way! I know what can happen setting yourself up for failure is not intelligent this is what separates the novice from the pros nothing less.
BTW I'm talking to all those who question a valid sterile culture technique.

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Offlineelpinoman
Stranger

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: hyphae]
    #7163880 - 07/11/07 11:18 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i am getting lazy but i mean i would never imagine not even washing my hands LMAFO

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: elpinoman]
    #7164273 - 07/12/07 12:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I thought the title to this topic was a joke  :dielaughing:

I've gone through preparing/inoculating plenty of BRF jars lately and if anything my techniques have gotten better, not more lazy. I haven't had a contaminated jar yet, save for the jars that were waterlogged in the boiling process with my first PFs.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#7164427 - 07/12/07 01:09 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ChristianTaylor5 said:
You know, when I first came to the shroomery all the information was little intimidating. But after sifting through the site and getting down to the fundamentals growing seemed pretty easy. However, when going through others threads a lot of members seemed to talk of it as if it were the hardest thing in the world. What with all the sterilization procedures and exact environment control requirements one would have to go through before having a successful grow.

Now I know a lot of these sterilization techniques and environment requirements need to be implemented when performing some of the more complex tasks involved with mushrooms (i.e. some of the crazy shit RR gets into). But c'mon, when just trying to cultivate it is really easy. At least in my experience.

For example, many members talk of only injecting their jars in glove boxes. I have never had anything contaminate except for one time which was due to my TiT getting a crack in the bottom allowing water to flood into the top tub submerging half my jars in water.

I don't know what kind of filth some people are living in but I had no problem injecting, spawning and harvesting right in my kitchen after a thorough spray of some disinfectant and a little alcohol. Maybe I'm just lucky or have a white thumb.

Don't get me wrong, I also did a lot of research and wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything if it wasn't for the shroomery. Just saying a lot of threads here made me over prepare my first time, as I got progressively lazier I realized a lot of those EXTRA precautions were unnecessary for myself.

Anyway, not trying to go off on a tangent here, just thought it was a little weird how much emphasis people put on this type of thing.

Later.

-CT

Aw man you figured it out. See the big guys like to make it sound so ruff. Trying to intimidate the uninitiated. It's like the secrets, the techniques the simple tricks of the trade. But to the novice or the simple on looker it looks like you're a magician. See the hardest step is always the first. Once you get in stride it's simply one foot after the other. Take the path as long as you like. It's either ghetto phab or mental masturbation.

OfflineChristianTaylor5
Mammal
Male

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #7164723 - 07/12/07 02:39 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

My bad, some of you guys seem a little pissed. I wasn't trying to down on proper procedure, rather just trying to get an idea on why I have only had successful injections, propagation, and harvest without applying the proper procedure.

It is just that with my current procedure, I have never received any contaminated jars. With the exception of the time I had a TiT malfunction.

Hey RR, what you said about optimizing yield sparked a question. If I were to not incubate my jars and keep them in a 65-75 degree environment would there be a possibility of this hurting my final yield?

Later,

-CT

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #7165214 - 07/12/07 09:11 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Temperatures below about 72F will greatly slow down colonization. 'Normal' room temp works fine, which is a temp in the mid 70F range, up to about 80F.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #7166904 - 07/12/07 04:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Total possible yield isn't affected by colonization temperature. It's a function of substrate nutrients and moisture.

RR is on the mark when it comes to temperature (not that that should be a surprise to anyone). I incubated at 83-86F for the colonization of my first grow, and while I was lucky enough not to see any contamination as a result, I certainly saw slower growth. It was RR who I first saw talking about colonization in the 70s being ideal, and I am glad I took his advice for future grows. It's cut a solid week off colonization times for many grows.

--------------------

Edited by figgusfiddus (07/12/07 04:28 PM)

OfflineChristianTaylor5
Mammal
Male

Re: Whats the big deal with proper procedure? [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7167417 - 07/12/07 06:39 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Good info guys, thanks.

-CT

Invisiblemycocurious
Mike O. Kuerias
Male User Gallery

#7167773 - 07/12/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

here's the way I look at it, indoor cultivation of mushrooms - specifically the common button mushroom - is only a little over 100 years old to begin with.  Before that it was luck of the draw, find them where we can.

Many species, such as truffles and amanita muscaria, probably won't ever be able to be cultivated indoors and - in the case of truffles - we barely understand how to cultivate them outdoors.

--
It's only recently that good, repeatable, solid techniques have emerged and begun to replace the voodoo/myths etc, regarding the industry - for lack of a better term.

There's nothing wrong with "making do" and "doing without" on some of the finer points but we're still talking about a process where contaminates are common - and very, very dangerous to us.

:justdontknow:

The rest is up to you...

--------------------
:justdontknow: Don't mistake my tone for a "matter-of-fact" attitude.  I'm just presenting what I believe to be correct, until I'm corrected...

- How Myco-Curious Prepares Coir & Compost Substrates
- How Myco-Curious Builds A Bulk Humidifier
- How Myco-Curious Builds An Automated Greenhouse
------------------------------------
figgusfiddus said:
Keep in mind that inoculating or whatever in front of a flow hood won't help your bad substrate, your bad inoculant, your bad sterile procedure, etc. etc. etc. It's not a +3 flowhood of magic, it's just a tool.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract