Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Smokin while or before or after....
    #7158610 - 07/10/07 11:11 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

What seems to be the best way for some good green to come into play on a  shroom trip? :stinkyshroom:  :bongload:  :gethigh:  :getstoned:

--------------------

Edited by ZShroom (07/10/07 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: ZShroom]
    #7158760 - 07/10/07 11:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever makes you comfortable. I like to smoke afterward for a chance to reflect on my trip. During the trip or before usually creates for me unwanted anxiety. It makes my thoughts race faster than I would like (they are already going a million miles an hour from the psychedelics) and I just get confusion. To each his own, though.

--------------------

OfflinePostulio
Designslut
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: MorphMan]
    #7159173 - 07/11/07 01:46 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I've also been wondering if its wise to smoke during a trip.
One of my friends says it cancels out the effects, others say it makes it crazier.
Well, I shall find out tomorrow and post my own findings. :smile:

--------------------
In the beginning there was nothing. Then it exploded.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: Postulio]
    #7159181 - 07/11/07 01:51 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

im a big mother fuckin stoner
and i smoke be4 during while after and its gr8
but thats jus me
i also like doin bumps of k while shroomin

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7159198 - 07/11/07 02:00 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This is a little story.

One time me and my friend Dave finally found some acid. It was really really expensive ($40AU a hit) but it was fucking insane insane insane potent crazy acid nonetheless.

Anyway, we were back at my mates place and just dropped out respective doses and decided to carve up a few bongs to get us in the mood. (We had a 1/4oz)

We couldn't find a bong, however, and we were starting to trip really fucking hard. So we made one out of a powerade bottle, a piece of garden hose and some tinfoil (for the cone piece)

All was well and dandy, and we cut up probably about a 1/4 of our weed for the intro to the trip.

We smoked and smoked and smoked and smoked. We smoked endlessly. We spent a majority of the trip sitting in arm chairs wondering WHY we should walk to the car to get some salt & vinegar chips, WHY we were sitting there at all and WHY do we really need all this crap?

And smoking a LOT of bongs.

At somestage, smoking the bong became effortless, and we were smoking cones with no worry at all, kinda almost as if we were smoking air. We thought we'd truly mastered the art of smoking bongs!

Anyway, eventually my mind just started fucking itself in the ass and i met god and all the rest of it, and passed out.

The next day when I woke up, I was hell fucked (it was a great trip though and had some amazing insights, the weed was barely noticeable through the intensity of the acid, and how much weed we used to smoke).

I picked up the sack of buds and saw that we'd smoked nearly the entire 1/4oz over the night. "holy fuck" I thought "shit we smoked a fair bit"

I decided to cut up a bowl to ease the entry into a new day. I cut up the last of the bud into a precious, 10 cone brekky mix.

I picked up the bong, packed the cone and took a fat rip, and the whole thing went down wayyy too easily. I got nearly no smoke at all.

"WTF?" I thought.

I looked at the conepiece and noticed that the foil cone had been pushed in too hard, so the hole had completely torn, so essentially we were just stuffing weed into a garden hose and sucking it straight into the water. I looked at the bong water and noticed that it was just FULL of green. nearly all the green hadn't even been burnt. I have no idea how much we had smoked through the hose, but i absolutely pissed myself laughing.

Anyway, we emptied it out, dried it in the oven and smoked the entire 1/4 again in a real bong.

the end.

OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Loc: colorado
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: indica]
    #7159209 - 07/11/07 02:14 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wow thats an incredible story! did you lose any potency from the oven?

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: AbyssWP]
    #7159217 - 07/11/07 02:18 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

lol i have no idea man. weed isn't really a 'drug' to us, we just like to have something to smoke when cigarettes get boring. We don't really pussy foot around with weed kinda thing.

OfflineKinematics
coyote vision

Loc: Colorado
    #7159231 - 07/11/07 02:24 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I like to smoke right around the peak or a little while after. If I smoke the next day, it can bring the trip back just a little bit for me, which is nice.

Edited by Kinematics (07/11/07 02:26 AM)

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
    #7159232 - 07/11/07 02:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl: nice story...

Am i the only person that doesn't smoke?

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

Loc: A to the mutha phucken K
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: undergrounder]
    #7159639 - 07/11/07 07:24 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Nah, I don't smoke either.

OfflinePostulio
Designslut
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: masterxenn]
    #7159664 - 07/11/07 07:41 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hehe, I have a similar story.
It started off at a mates birthday. I bought some E, but it ended up being a dud, and I was sober all night long. Which sucked at that venue.
So my mate decided to shout me a few another night, plus about a 1/4oz bud too.

After dropping them, we mixed up a few bowls and went at it.
We smoked and smoked and smoked, till we couldn't find any more in the caravan. Smoking did become like smoking air, it was really weird.

In the morning we checked, and we ended up smoking 4g's mixed (turns out the bud fell on the floor, but we couldn't find it that night ironically). Ours was through a real bong too :P)
I'm a light smoker, usually ripped from around 8-10 cones, so you can imagine how out of it I was.
To this day it is the most Ive smoked within such a short amount of time.

--------------------
In the beginning there was nothing. Then it exploded.

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: masterxenn]
    #7159665 - 07/11/07 07:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

a little weed as i'm coming up eases up the anxiousness. :bongload: i don't usually smoke weed during but i smoked salvia on the peak last week and it was epic. :yesnod:
then i sometimes smoke during the comedown to bring it back a little.

OfflinePootmaster
Stranger

Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: maggotz]
    #7160046 - 07/11/07 09:53 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I smoke on the come-up. Not only does it make it hit me faster, but it hits me harder and I have a _very_ visual trip, and it's a good trip too :laugh:
Then smoke on the come down so that you're brought right back up. Thing with smoking weed on a trip though is that I forgot some parts of the trip (or is that just the way a trip is? Do you simply forget some parts?).

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #7160618 - 07/11/07 12:20 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I've smoked during the come-up but I don't recommend it. I think too much on cannabis, and I want to do more observing than thinking while on the mushrooms.

It's nice to smoke during comedown.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7160877 - 07/11/07 01:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

those are funny stories

one time when coming down from a shroom trip i ran into a friend of mine who owed me ten bucks so he offered to smoke me and my friend who was tripping with me in on a gram. he wasn't joking either - he packed up his billy repeatedly until the entire gram was gone and i was basically tripping balls again!

i like to save weed for the comedown mostly. with acid, i smoke the whole trip :smile:

OfflineZnaps
Skanker
Male

Loc: Nawlins
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: today mylove]
    #7160906 - 07/11/07 01:39 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Smoking while tripping makes the trip more intense for me. On 2C-E I took one hit out my bong and threw up but started tripping to the point I didn't want to smoke anymore (which is a rare occasion for me.) :gethigh:

When I smoke on mushies it makes the trip a lot better. Definitely reduces anxiety and  nausea for come up and helps bring the trip back during the come down.

--------------------
Its all about peace and love.

Edited by Znaps (07/11/07 01:40 PM)

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #7161106 - 07/11/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

after, idk I feel like smoking during takes away the shroom trip for me. you could always experiment as i'm sure it's different for everyone

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #7161221 - 07/11/07 02:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
looked at the conepiece and noticed that the foil cone had been pushed in too hard, so the hole had completely torn, so essentially we were just stuffing weed into a garden hose and sucking it straight into the water. I looked at the bong water and noticed that it was just FULL of green. nearly all the green hadn't even been burnt.

:rofl2:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7161344 - 07/11/07 02:44 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, and this is completely personally because most people will disagree with me here, I don't like herb to interfere with mushrooms at all. I find mushrooms to be so beautiful that I like to have those alone and nothing else. Possibly a little afterwards but only after the complete mushroom effect has worn off.

--------------------

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: Jair]
    #7161718 - 07/11/07 03:53 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jair said:
Personally, and this is completely personally because most people will disagree with me here, I don't like herb to interfere with mushrooms at all. I find mushrooms to be so beautiful that I like to have those alone and nothing else. Possibly a little afterwards but only after the complete mushroom effect has worn off.

amen!

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineSurCal
Stranger

Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7161851 - 07/11/07 04:12 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cracka_X said:
after, idk I feel like smoking during takes away the shroom trip for me. you could always experiment as i'm sure it's different for everyone

Yea same here i kinda regretted smoking after my trip. It killed my afterglow on shrooms.

OfflineMotorCityMadman
Rubberfan andFunketeer
 User Gallery

Loc: Motown (State of Mind)
Re: Smokin while or before or after.... [Re: SurCal]
    #7165946 - 07/12/07 12:22 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I don't like weed while tripping. It just makes me feel like I have no idea what's going on. Takes away the crystal vision for me...makes it feel like I'm observing everything through a windshield in a downpour...visually and mentally.

Also, I don't like weed anymore in general...I mean, I like the way it feels, but I smoked every day for 10 years trying to self-medicate my depression, and now if I smoke it triggers my depression. Word to the wise: respect it and don't abuse it! Abuse it and lose it!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies