Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineretrospect
Re: Last night I did 4g using lemon method [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7129414 - 07/04/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LoFiFunk said:
You felt sick because your body was reacting to your ego resisting being blown into the whole.

It seems to me, your physical world was falling apart, but maybe it was a little much for you at the time, so your mind creates bodily reactions to give you something to focus on in the physical world. It's your ego keeping you here in the physical illusion.

Yeah, my last shroom trip I ate fresh and felt fine until I got worried, as soon as I got worried I felt sick, after about 1 hour of paranoia, I turned things around, and immediadetlly felt better again. Goes to show how much mental feelings gan be perceived as physical on musshhhh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefalkor187
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Last night I did 4g using lemon method [Re: retrospect]
    #7150898 - 07/09/07 11:49 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

the Mind has more will power than matter...

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Last night I did 4g using lemon method [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7151477 - 07/09/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LoFiFunk said:
Quote:

Quake3 said:
I felt as though my brain rapidly aged and then exploded.

That can be an awkward sensation! When you start to get to the point where the only thing that exists is your thoughts, the feelings of your body disintegrating can make it tough to remain calm.

When I find myself in a situation like this, I remind myself that the mushroom has no intention of hurting me and that I will not be shown anything that I can not handle. I often call upon my high power for courage and strength to handle the experience no matter which direction it may go.

i had that sort of a trip with 45g fresh shrooms. finally i had a bad trip because it was OUT OF CONTROL and i didn't know how to BE any more. i experienced "Myself" very loosely. i was like a single thought that existed only by thinking about itself. if i had stopped thinking i had stopped existing. i felt i was on some terrible threshold but i was too confused to pass over or go back so i got stuck in the middle, thus the bad trip.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies