Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: a few questions for all of you mycophiles...
    #71494 - 01/13/00 02:35 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I use a simple rubber-maid container for the growing chamber. It's about 1.5' on all four sides and about 9" tall. Easilly mistaken for a regular storage bin, plus it has a snap on lid so it keeps the humidity at about 96-98% (perlite). It's also very inexpensive, about $4. For the cakes I use 1 pint rubbermaid containers (98 cents each) which too have snap on lids and are clear. All of which are easy to clean, as well as to monitor progress and keep inconspicous. I wouldn't recommend it though, but if you're sure you can keep it under wraps then good luck :biggrin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#71496 - 01/13/00 10:54 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

All you need is a box that light can get into at the top and you have to open it once or twice a day to fan out CO2. I use a big black plastic toolbox with holes cut in the top with seranwrap over it.

Perlite is a white, kinda foamy rock type garden supply that you buy at garden supply stores. It is used for humidification. Read a graowing tech, click find/grow on teh left then click grow mushrooms at the bottom

------------------
Flog and squee
up the tree
see the army flee, flee, flee.

Offlineatlas
always listening
Male
    #71497 - 01/13/00 11:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

you're going to get busted and then your parents are only going to think the worst of you.. (oh no little jonny is a druggy,he needs charter, his friends are the bad influence they need to go, ect...)Or you just tell them what you are going to do and ask for their blessing like I did but mine know that I love to grow all things not just drugs so they understood. You should check out my garden in the springs, carrots, tomatoes(usually w/ a special plant hiding amongst them), and melons and all that good shit. POint being- don't fuck up you rep w/ the parents for a few wigly lines in you vision!!

--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation