Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Psychic phenomena
    #7121168 - 07/02/07 08:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Disclaimer: I am not looking for a discussion on whether or not psychic powers actually exist. I'm only asking people to share their own personal experiences.

Does anyone here experience psychic phenomena(or what seems like it) while tripping? I seem to get it all the time on acid. I close my eyes and see things that are happening somewhere else(or so it appears). I haven't been able to confirm any of the visions as of yet, so I can't say for sure that it actually is psychic phenomena, but it seems so real, it's hard to believe it's all in my head. Anyone else experience this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: Silversoul]
    #7121258 - 07/02/07 08:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

man, I experience that while sober man, you don't want to screw with that stuff, I don't know, I think it takes years to develop, but only hours to get stuck in. DOn't mess up too bad. PEACE

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinehalf9
Mind Expander

Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: imachavel]
    #7121812 - 07/02/07 10:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

read my Salvia 50x report, I talk about how I could predict the future.

--------------------
P.L.U.R.
Salvia Report - 50x

OfflineSrdjan
The Deaf Guy
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: half9]
    #7121945 - 07/02/07 10:52 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I get this kind of stuff all the time, sober or not.

Whenever I go to sleep, I'd think about something random like a movie that I haven't seen in YEARS - Edward Scissorhands, for example. The next morning, when I walk into my living room and turn on the TV, it's the first thing listed in the TV guide.

This happens with anything, basically - movies, music, people, events. The problem is that I have no control over it, it's totally random. But it does happen often.

Edited by Srdjan (07/02/07 10:53 PM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: Srdjan]
    #7122194 - 07/02/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Read about REMOTE VIEWING and the government-funded Stargate Project run by the CIA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Roughly 97% of people are capable of remote viewing; some just end up discovering it on drugs.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: Crystal G]
    #7122283 - 07/02/07 11:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Joseph Macmoneagle is one of the more famous participants from the Stargate Project. Click here for a video of his remote viewing capabilities:

http://www.lfr.org/LFR/csl/media/videoclips/Put2Test/Put2Test.html

OfflineSrdjan
The Deaf Guy
Male

Loc: Canada
    #7122416 - 07/03/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Joseph Macmoneagle is one of the more famous participants from the Stargate Project. Click here for a video of his remote viewing capabilities:

http://www.lfr.org/LFR/csl/media/videoclips/Put2Test/Put2Test.html

Holy shit! :cheers:

That was very interesting, cool vid. If only I knew how to draw :laugh:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#7122443 - 07/03/07 12:10 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

MacMoneagle is also VERY famous in Japan. He was actually used to help solve unsolved murder cases in the country.

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
    #7123248 - 07/03/07 07:59 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a more simple example (I'm not trying to save lives here)

Me and my best friend trip together all the time; The last time we had a session I got the grand idea to transfer some of my "energy" to him. I got this notion without telling him until after I attempted it. Here's how it went....

Me: Hey Man

Friend: Hmm?

Me: I need you to be completely open to this okay?

Friend: Huh?

Me: I am going to send you something, but you cannot see it...

Friend: uhhh... k?

Me: Here it comes (concentrates)

Friend: so? uhhhhhhaaaahhh........ wow

He told me that he could feel this tense internal vibration starting at his toes and racing to his head. It felt similar to me as I transfered it to him... Then I told him what my theory was - but he is still not convinced that it was anything other than the fact that we were tripping

I on the other hand believe that psychedelics open the mind in such a way that you really can communicate without actually talking, but you have to truly believe you can do it..

We passed this energy back and forth between one another occasionally throughout the rest of the evening

I also have all kinds of freak psychic phenomena happen to me all the time, sober or not - most commonly I tend to predict an outcome just seconds before something actually happens, but I cannot predict anything in time to make a hypothesis without having some kind of general knowledge - I think if I keep working on this I might be able to

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7123594 - 07/03/07 10:25 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I think "telekinesis" also has to do with reading your surroundings. Eternity is held within the mundane. All forms of divination are valid, some are just "easier" or less secret and esoteric.

I can often make my friends heads turn, and sometimes transcribe thoughts. Intuition is also a few degrees off from actual telekinesis, and perhaps easier to develop, and just as useful.

I have Robroy names!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7145192 - 07/08/07 03:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I see psychic thoughts in my head all the time. I never necessarily got that way from drugs suprisingly enough, at least not while on drugs. But maybe drugs opened my mind to that experience, maybe it was meditating, maybe it was neither or both. ANYWAY, yeah, it's possible, it happens to me all the time. BE CAREFUL, if you develop psychicness to a full potential, it's hard to get rid of. I walk by people now and sort of just pick up their energy, kind of crazy, and sometimes people pick up on what's happening, and actually connect to MY mind, and then start reading my mind. It's really crazy, it's all here in Achaval's 'state of the mind, tripping lifestyle while sober.' No, but seriously, it's crazy, I'm sure drugs could open you to that if you focused while on acid or something, anyway, be careful with that. It'll open your mind, but closing it is difficult sometimes, anyway, I'm making it seem like community service or something. Take it easy
Peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: imachavel]
    #7145337 - 07/08/07 06:11 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i don't think you mean telekinesis apollyphelion...

only thing i want to add is drugs mess with your psychic abilities, even psychedelics, even weed.

the one exception is caffiene may have a small beneficial effect on telepathy/empathy.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7145425 - 07/08/07 06:48 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

A friend and i were sitting in a bar on low grade shrooms. this bar was not "my scene", a bit of a pretentious place i guess. i had experienced telepathy before although never had it confirmed. i was sitting across from my friend, seemingly in my own world, when i realize that i had looked at him, then looked to the left, the right, and rolled my eyes, as if to say "this place is gay". immediately after this, i catch a thought..."coke and wine would be nice now..." and know right away it's not my thought, not my nature. the second i make this realization, i look at my buddy, who jumps out of his seat across from me, and says "i knew i could get in your head." needless to say, both our ego's began battling and defending after the realization was made that we had been "speaking" for some time without opening our mouths. unfortunately, it ruined our friendship, as he couldn't ever get over it. telepathy happens all the time, and i'm quite convinced i could prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt. the weird thing is how natural it felt when we were communicating telepathically...so natural we didn't even notice it consciously. i'm sure we knew subconsciously b/c i had looked at him and had assessed what i thought of the place before i consciously knew what was actually happening. consciously, i thought i was speaking to myself, but subconsciously i knew i wasn't. there is something much deeper going on.

--------------------
the true profession of man is to find his way to himself - Herman Hesse

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: BigAlHux]
    #7145428 - 07/08/07 06:53 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

also i've said this before and for fun i'll say it again.

telepathy on psychedelics is boring.
intersubjectivity (which is more common) on psychedelics is awesome.

telepathy is being able to read someone's thoughts (empathy is feelings)

intersubjectivity is when you're both in the same mental "place" and so more or less have the same mind.

(i'm not sure if intersubjectivity is the correct term, i read it somewhere and it stuck with me as describing nicely what happens, poeple have shared subjectivity of experiance)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (07/08/07 06:55 AM)

OfflineBigAlHux
stranger thanfiction
Male
Re: Psychic phenomena [Re: BigAlHux]
    #7145430 - 07/08/07 06:56 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

unfortunately i can't trace our conversation back, and quite frankly am unsure of exactly what we were discussing before i realized we were in fact 'discussing' anything at all. no question in my mind, however, that our minds had connected and exchanged many thoughts (i wonder if time is even important as a measuring device here).

my personal feeling is that such psychic subconscious communication occurs all the time, high or not. being high can make the latent manifest, and this is one of the great things about psychedelics.

--------------------
the true profession of man is to find his way to himself - Herman Hesse

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #7145435 - 07/08/07 07:03 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i have the same sort of thing happen to me. especially with people that i havent seen for a while. sometimes i get a notion of a person/movie/song/finishing another persons sentence. doesnt happen all the time or alot but enough times for me to notice. this began before i ever did pyschedlic drugs also.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag