Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
weirdest dealers you ever met
    #7141036 - 07/07/07 04:33 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

any stories or encounters with fucked up or funny dealers?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNotabird
Truth-teller

Loc: Spreading the love!
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met *DELETED* [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7141041 - 07/07/07 04:35 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Ripple

Reason for deletion: Garbage

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Notabird]
    #7141062 - 07/07/07 04:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i did not read that shit. (the above)

the only weird story i have with dealers is at a festival i saw someone talking about selling something, and asked the kid to come into his tent for a second. so i not being quite straight i followed them inside and sat down, and there were a bunch of people in the tent. they all stopped and looked at me so i said "what're you selling?" and the guy i followed said "what're you looking for?", so i said "uh, got any heroin?" (figuring he probably had weed/coke/acid) the look everyone gave me was absolutely priceless. he said something like "get the fuck out of here" and i left cackling like an idiot.

edit: also one time i walked into my own tent and there were a bunch of like 30 year olds smoking what i believed to be crack out of a soda can. i sat down and started slowely putting my hoody on (why i went to the tent). they ignored me. i was also not straight for this, and it was funny because my friend was with me and i was enjoying the strangeness of the situation so i took a really long time to put on my hoody, like maybe like 5 minutes slowly taking it out and fumbling around with it pretending like i couldn't figure out the right way to put it on while these crackheads i didn't know ignored me.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7141098 - 07/07/07 05:09 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I bought some pills from a guy who eats them all day every day and actually has no front teeth left from years of grinding them away :puke:

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7141115 - 07/07/07 05:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I know a guy like that as well, he eats pills every single fucking day and all his teeth are dead and rotting and he looks like he has fish skin and he's so fucked up you can hardly get a sentence out of him.

He thinks he's the party king, but he's really just mega fucked up

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: indica]
    #7141152 - 07/07/07 05:53 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

He thinks he's the party king, but he's really just mega fucked up

lol, don't we all...

--------------------

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7141180 - 07/07/07 06:10 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wouldn't you be sad if you found out that guy was taking "perscription pills" that he actually needed but he never learned to swallow them :emocry:

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #7141502 - 07/07/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I used to buy weed from a guy we called Dirty Kelly. He lived with about 15 other fucked up people in a shithole house waaay out in the middle of nowhere. I'll never forget when I first went there. First off he had two big ass rottys chained up outside, and then like 10 rotty puppies that would honestly grab onto your pants and not let go. Junk everywhere! all over his fuckin yard.. looked like a bomb exploded.

Inside was nuts. Maximum two people could live comfortably in this house.. and he had like 15 people all crammed in watching some old school western movie on some small tv. All along the wall were cages full of birds and racoons and squirrels, shit all over the ground. There was no carpeting or paint on the walls.. just plain wooden boards. The other wall was an open kitchen, and literally every square inch of the counter was filled with dirty dishes and plates.

The actual guy selling the weed had no teeth. When he did sell the weed... pretty damn sure they sprayed pinesol or some crap on it. Not only did it smell funky, but it gave my friends and I headaches everytime we smoked it...

yeah everytime we left there was a feeling we just escaped from prison or someshit haha

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7141541 - 07/07/07 09:52 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I tried buy Shrooms off this guy once, and I'm like "Come to my house, it's cool" I said over the phone

He tells me to meet him by The Goodwill, so I'm like "Fine, whatever"

I'm waitin' there for like an hour, and I decide to walk behind the store, and there he is, looking through the dumpster.

"I told you I was behind the store!" he says, tossing toys around "I stashed under this junk, see" He says as he shows me, lifting up a book or something.

Then he gets kind of mad "I shouldn't be doin' this! I have my baby in the car!"

He basically says call me again, and leaves. Why would you DEAL anything with a baby in the fuckin' car?

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7141613 - 07/07/07 10:24 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

at this past roo, some of us were getting ready to head into centeroo from our tents when these skeezy lot kids came up and tried to buy/trade us for clothes, then a smoke, then acid and mda. After dealing with them for about 5 minutes this other skeezy lot couple came over and turns out these two couples knew each other.

So we sit there waiting for them to leave our tent area (thought they were going to steal shit) and listen to them talking about all these LSD dealers they knew/people they served to and worked for and all this crazy shit.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NC
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: demiu5]
    #7141631 - 07/07/07 10:31 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
at this past roo, some of us were getting ready to head into centeroo from our tents when these skeezy lot kids came up and tried to buy/trade us for clothes, then a smoke, then acid and mda. After dealing with them for about 5 minutes this other skeezy lot couple came over and turns out these two couples knew each other.

So we sit there waiting for them to leave our tent area (thought they were going to steal shit) and listen to them talking about all these LSD dealers they knew/people they served to and worked for and all this crazy shit.

For some reason it feels like that story ended without...the ending...? So is that all that happened? did they leave soon after or what?

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: morphius2661]
    #7141657 - 07/07/07 10:40 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

they started to leave, so we did too, we waited, watched them double back, then followed them back to our camp

they realized they weren't going to get away with any of our shit so they finally left

it was just really weird, these were some seriously trashy/skeezy looking kids

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #7141717 - 07/07/07 10:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
they started to leave, so we did too, we waited, watched them double back, then followed them back to our camp

they realized they weren't going to get away with any of our shit so they finally left

it was just really weird, these were some seriously trashy/skeezy looking kids

Yeah. Those are the hippies I hate the most. In fact, that's the only kind of hippie I hate.

LISTEN HERE HIPPIES WHO WANT TO STEAL MY IPHONES, ITS NOT HAPPENIN.

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Chazzersize]
    #7141748 - 07/07/07 11:07 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

hippiesLOL

Offlinemytymyc
Acolyte of light
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norcal
    #7141753 - 07/07/07 11:09 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

My turn  One night at about 3:oo in the morning actually, a couple of friends of mine get the brilliant Idea " Lets go to Harlem and get some Dust!!!!!"  I was like yeah yeah lets go!!!!! So 4 extremely drunk White Boys get in a small fuckin pick up truck and me being the fucked uppest out of everybody hops into the bed. To make a long story short we get there, to the most fucked up neighborhood you could think of boarded up buildings, graffitti every where, Trash and wall to wall Niggers!!!!!  About five of them rush up to the Truck  watcha need watcha need!!!  Yo I got this get the fuck away nigger said the dominant Porchmonkey of the group.  My frind driving says I need a bundle,  which is I forget how many bags, 7 or 8 little wax paper thingys of angel dust,  All of a sudden my buddy hits the Gas and we take off!! He ripped off this humoungous Hamster!!!  I start laughing insanely as the Niggers start chasing the truck and throwing bottles and rox and shit!!!  WE got away and drove back to Jersey City and got fucked up and laughed at the silly Hamsters for days!!!!  The End,:bouncysmoke:

--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: mytymyc]
    #7141794 - 07/07/07 11:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:
My turn  One night at about 3:oo in the morning actually, a couple of friends of mine get the brilliant Idea " Lets go to Harlem and get some Dust!!!!!"  I was like yeah yeah lets go!!!!! So 4 extremely drunk White Boys get in a small fuckin pick up truck and me being the fucked uppest out of everybody hops into the bed. To make a long story short we get there, to the most fucked up neighborhood you could think of boarded up buildings, graffitti every where, Trash and wall to wall Niggers!!!!!  About five of them rush up to the Truck  watcha need watcha need!!!  Yo I got this get the fuck away nigger said the dominant Porchmonkey of the group.  My frind driving says I need a bundle,  which is I forget how many bags, 7 or 8 little wax paper thingys of angel dust,  All of a sudden my buddy hits the Gas and we take off!! He ripped off this humoungous Hamster!!!  I start laughing insanely as the Niggers start chasing the truck and throwing bottles and rox and shit!!!  WE got away and drove back to Jersey City and got fucked up and laughed at the silly Hamsters for days!!!!  The End,:bouncysmoke:

Wow. I dont know what to say.

It's dumb enough you were doing angel dust....but you stole it too!? Jesus:rolleyes:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7141866 - 07/07/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Wow Mytymyc, you are certifiably insane! Maybe missing a few marbles from the tool shed, too.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #7141887 - 07/07/07 11:59 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:

:rofl: :penguinmonkey:

--------------------

Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

Loc: under a lake in the north...
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Chazzersize]
    #7141921 - 07/07/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Weirdest one ...
Some stranger at a dead show in the early 80',
looked like a yogi/yoda, all he could say was something that sounded like...

"coke isss indica ssss" as he straggled past.

--------------------

Offlineanthony034
Messiah
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Waters
    #7142109 - 07/07/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:

redneck scum

we want you dead.

--------------------
YES WE CAN

Offlinemytymyc
Acolyte of light
Male User Gallery

Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7142118 - 07/07/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Another time I was walking around Greenwich Village with a buddy of mine and we wander into Washington Square Park and sit on a bench to drink our beers and I start saying how I wish we had a Joint and no sooner then I said that out of some bushes pops out this Crazy lookin homeless black guy with camo on and a shrub tied to his head says I got the Killer weed!!!!  and It was too......:bouncysmoke:

--------------------

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #7142196 - 07/07/07 01:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome thread.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7142430 - 07/07/07 02:36 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i saw a guy at a few festivals who looked, and talked just like ozzy osbourne. all he could say semi-clearly was "molly doses" hahahaha

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Offlinemytymyc
Acolyte of light
Male User Gallery

Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #7142505 - 07/07/07 02:59 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

It was OZZY  RRRRIGHTTT RIGGHT  WERES MMMMjoinhazzarmaweiser  ahhh  Right!:bouncysmoke:

--------------------

Offlinehezzra
slug executioner
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tennessee
    #7144334 - 07/07/07 11:34 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

That's freakin' awesome. I met this one bullshit dealer named Yellaboy who had a blue grill. It was amusing. The rest of his ensemble matched, heh. I was fiending so bad I let him rip us off. :ohwell:

I met a  pedophilic dealer when I was younger. [cringe] That's memphrica.

--------------------

Invisibleralphroks
humaniform

Loc: Up north passed Alaska
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: hezzra]
    #7145018 - 07/08/07 02:50 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I had a friend who was working on the roof of some rich kids house. My friend got to talking with the House owner and he said he would give him some weed. He Goes Into the closet and theres Pounds of Unbricked pot piled on the floor and thats it. The reason why is The guy just buys the weed when it sucks; throws it in the closet, and immediately looks for better pot to sell, when one of his sources weed sucks. So he offered up as much of the closet pile as my friend wanted to take and was glad to get rid of the trash in his closet. My friend said there was no bad pot in the closet, it just wasnt up to this guys high standards. the guys houe was filled with saltwater auqariums and he had a piranha tank

--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

Offlineanthony034
Messiah
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Waters
    #7145586 - 07/08/07 08:51 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:
Another time I was walking around Greenwich Village with a buddy of mine and we wander into Washington Square Park and sit on a bench to drink our beers and I start saying how I wish we had a Joint and no sooner then I said that out of some bushes pops out this Crazy lookin homeless black guy with camo on and a shrub tied to his head says I got the Killer weed!!!!  and It was too......:bouncysmoke:

are you retarded?

--------------------
YES WE CAN

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
    #7145590 - 07/08/07 08:53 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wtf dude y would he be retarded?

--------------------

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
    #7145723 - 07/08/07 09:45 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:

TAKE BACK THE STREETS!

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Offlinesparks8
general freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Teegeeack
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #7145817 - 07/08/07 10:15 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i used to buy weed from this doode who was the epitome of glam rock.
his name was gaylin and he lived in a trailer. every time i came over
he would be shirtless with a big snake around his neck lifting
weights with some winger cranked up. his weed always sucked and every
once in a while he would be all tweeked on crack.

--------------------
buy the ticket, take the ride

Offlinecognitiveshift
CognitiveShift
Male

Loc: Qld, Australia
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: sparks8]
    #7147637 - 07/08/07 06:15 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

My turn One night at about 3:oo in the morning actually, a couple of friends of mine get the brilliant Idea " Lets go to Harlem and get some Dust!!!!!" I was like yeah yeah lets go!!!!! So 4 extremely drunk White Boys get in a small fuckin pick up truck and me being the fucked uppest out of everybody hops into the bed. To make a long story short we get there, to the most fucked up neighborhood you could think of boarded up buildings, graffitti every where, Trash and wall to wall Niggers!!!!! About five of them rush up to the Truck watcha need watcha need!!! Yo I got this get the fuck away nigger said the dominant Porchmonkey of the group. My frind driving says I need a bundle, which is I forget how many bags, 7 or 8 little wax paper thingys of angel dust, All of a sudden my buddy hits the Gas and we take off!! He ripped off this humoungous Hamster!!! I start laughing insanely as the Niggers start chasing the truck and throwing bottles and rox and shit!!! WE got away and drove back to Jersey City and got fucked up and laughed at the silly Hamsters for days!!!! The End,

LOL You and your mates are fucking insane. PoPo Central your fucking lucky you wernt arrested let alone fkn murdered by those Harlem Puppies. (They Call themselves dogs, i call them puppies)

--------------------
~CognitiveShift

Offlinedjcube
Backwoods Shaman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: cognitiveshift]
    #7147717 - 07/08/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I used to have a back-up dealer named b-b-b-benny (he had a terrible stutter from years of sid/pcp and whatever other crazy shit he did). He was always the last resort cuz he overcharged and usually sprayed down his shit or used orange peels. Anyways, the last couple of times I contacted him he kept ranting and raving about the aluminati and showing me all this "conspiracy" shit in music crap. He was talking about going to some town meeting to expose these 'conspiracies'. I never talked to him after that. Im pretty sure he's wearing tinfoil hats by now.

Offlinemytymyc
Acolyte of light
Male User Gallery

#7147730 - 07/08/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

yEAH BUT i WAS YOUNG AND STUPID AND THE PUPPIES BARK WAS WORSE THAN THER bITE!!!!Fukin caps lock FTW:bouncysmoke:

--------------------

Offline2end4
Fuckin Immortal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Aristonda
    #7147783 - 07/08/07 06:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

RACISIM SUCKS!

--------------------
Praise Bob!

Invisibleadrug

#7147886 - 07/08/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Years ago, I knew this guy who sold pot. He was really into Dungeons & Dragons, which he played every Sunday with his D&D friends. He was also into fantasy novels and Stephen King and crappy metal-esque music. He lived with his parents, who were straight, white, good Christian folk, yet he dealt pot out of their house and they seemed to have no idea. Either that or they were too afraid to say anything about it. He went to church with them regularly. He watched Husker football with his dad on TV, every game.

He never had a girlfriend the entire time I knew him (8 years). He moved out eventually during his mid-20's; got an apartment. He got a job as a mortgage broker for awhile, but never quit selling pot. He got fired eventually. He used to deliver pot wearing his mortgage broker business suit. You could call him at all hours of the day or night to set something up.

After awhile he was jobless, and got some credit cards to pay the bills. He then used those credit cards to fly to Japan to meet a girl from the internet. Then he returned, and he called everyone he knew to tell them he was quitting dealing and not to call him anymore. No one has heard from him since.

Edited by adrug (07/08/07 07:45 PM)

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #7147925 - 07/08/07 07:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

once, before a show in pittsburgh some of my friends split up to walk around town for a bit and scope out the city and i walked by this crackhead sitting on a milk crate trying to do rap (horrible, horrible raps) for change... anyways, i got some amusement out of that and carried on my way.... later i met up w/ my roommate drew who told me he fronted some guy money to get him nugs and that he was going to meet him back here later.... jokingly i said "he wasn't sitting on a milk crate was he?" and he was like "actually, yah" and i just busted up laughing.... surprise.......... he never got his nugs.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
    #7150091 - 07/09/07 06:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

BUMP More Stories!!!

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7150104 - 07/09/07 06:36 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TurntableJunky said:
BUMP More Stories!!!

and the names and addresses of all your dealers please. and if you think i'm a narc then you're paranoid.

--------------------

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7150172 - 07/09/07 07:16 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

My dealer doesn't drive so sometimes I get answers like "sorry dude my mom can't drive me by your house, maybe tommorro."

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: aDoS]
    #7150184 - 07/09/07 07:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I used to work with this kid who was a semi-decent hook-up for pot sometimes. He was into a lot of heavier shit, but he seemed to have a good heart. Anyway, he'd be in and out of arrests/courts fairly often, but somehow managed to slide for the most part. He liked to come to work and flash really fat wads of cash at me. I cursed his name. Then he'd show up with a 2000 dollar watch. Then he was all, "I think I'm gonna get a bike." and shows up the next day with a brand new motorcycle. :sad:

Come to think of it, this is probably more like the most common dealer description, not the weirdest...

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Bridgeburner] * 1
    #7150206 - 07/09/07 07:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

at this bi-weekly rave i used to go to in London in '99, there were a few weird dealers. 

there was the guy w/ the head-dress that always had the best pressed pills... they looked like a pharmaceutical pill, but were definately real.

there was the booth set up w/ a hanging balance that sold peyote, liberty caps, salvia, and a few other things... it was really awkward the first time i went up and was like, let me get 10g of liberty caps, please.  I never got a chance to take advantage of their other services though.

and, there was a guy that was straight out of a movie.. I was walking up to him, and he pulled his hand out of his pocket w/ 5 sheets of blotter in it.. and was like, "Acid! LSD!  What you want, I've got!  Don't like to chew on paper?  Maybe you'd like to drink it down?" and swings open his jacket... it had probably 20 vials in little loops on the inside.. i was stupified.  and, this was before i was doing acid, really.. unfortunate. 

There's some weird people at festivals and on lot, too... a lot actually. 

:smile:

yos-

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #7150214 - 07/09/07 07:34 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I had this one for a short time who's name was Whitey. He lived in a trailer in a neighborhood that was all houses. He had all his shit stashed in cereal boxes and had samurai knives all over his place. He also had a pimped out low-rider bike. The man had this shitty flimsy hair and an intense foo-manchu. some of the shittiest yay i've ever bought and probably the last time I ever bought the shit in general.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: djcube]
    #7150222 - 07/09/07 07:40 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

djcube said:
I used to have a back-up dealer named b-b-b-benny (he had a terrible stutter from years of sid/pcp and whatever other crazy shit he did). He was always the last resort cuz he overcharged and usually sprayed down his shit or used orange peels. Anyways, the last couple of times I contacted him he kept ranting and raving about the aluminati and showing me all this "conspiracy" shit in music crap. He was talking about going to some town meeting to expose these 'conspiracies'. I never talked to him after that. Im pretty sure he's wearing tinfoil hats by now.

Rahie?

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #7664070 - 11/21/07 05:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mytymyc said:

man that sounds like a made up story but if its true then you are one lucky man.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7664090 - 11/21/07 05:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hells Angles from the late 70's ......bar none!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblemachination
Stranger
Loc: Hringhorni
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: pong]
    #7664119 - 11/21/07 06:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

we walking around downtown and it was night time so i saiees a black male in a wheelchair i says to him can i help you across the road because it was a quick light and many lanes. he asks if i like pills, xanax. and then he was like hrm, how did it go-.. thesee anyway he was almost yelling it was cool and i gave him 4$ for 2mg or somesuch, or hmm ... yeh.

--------------------
"Have you not learned that your word is bond? Yes, my word is bond and bond is life, I shall give my life, before my word shall fail."

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: Ripple]
    #7664128 - 11/21/07 06:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i'd like to get a dealer who sold weed and had it to me on time.
...now that would be a really weird dealer. =P

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7664433 - 11/21/07 07:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Some of the strangest folk I've ever met were those involved with methamphetamine.

There is always something weird about them. The most impressive or perhaps unusual little pad I ever saw though was one rigged up with a hidden basement and an entrance into it through a kitchen cabinet.
People of that sort loved to paint over their windows but install security cameras outside. :shrug:

I met a man selling Valium and xanax at a party once. He was looking for mushrooms and gladly exchanged for some. The fellow was completely blind though.
He got drunk, ate the shrooms and spent the night laughing while bumping into every available piece of furniture.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: MrKite1]
    #8887623 - 09/06/08 05:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

this thread screams for a resurrection.

bump

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: anthony034]
    #8887640 - 09/06/08 05:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

There was this one scrawny crossdressing bisexual dude with big black glasses, goofiest looking guy I ever met and he was also schizophrenic. I never bought off of him because he was stingy, but he was a dealer nonetheless. Onetime while he was tripping on acid I was telling him about aliens and he goes "I dont wanna hear that shit! Fuck!" because he got all paranoid about ETs after that.

Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8887668 - 09/06/08 05:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This might be an oddity in itself:

Everyone I've ever bought from has been nothing but friendly and professional. Sure, some of them had some personal quirks people in the "strait" world might have found disturbing, but in my experience everyone was normal and super friendly. I've never been ripped off, but that's more due to the fact I could smell a ripoff coming and never did business with obvious skeez bags.

Some of these stories seem pretty easily avoidable. Don't deal with crazy people! I guess since I always naturally sought out "businessmen" with their heads screwed on straight I never had a problem, let alone anything particularly interesting happen.

I have had a couple of love affairs (definitely no one night stands) with people I "interact" in this way with. It's a nice way of meeting people, to be sure.

Edit: One dude I knew had an exotic fish collection, sharks, and a giant piranha tank. I guess that qualifies as weird. I always used to think, "if this guy gets busted, will he get additional felonies for the piranhas?" People always used to time their visits to his house to coincide with the piranha feeding; on saturdays at 6:30 there was always a horde of stoners watching them rip into a big salmon steak. It was pretty intense.

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Edited by kriminalelement (09/06/08 05:25 PM)

OfflineSid
Stranger

#8887686 - 09/06/08 05:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

In my last semester of grade 12 I used to buy pot off of this young kid who worked at A&W. I would park in the parking lot and text him and tell him to come out to my car and give me an eighth. I'd do it about every week or so.

I bought weed off of him for the spring and the first week of June.

The weird thing is this: half the time he would give me very good weed and he usually had a couple of strains to choose from. The other half of the time he would try giving me fairly shitty weed.

Anyways. He would jump into my vehicle. Drop a bag of weed on my dash and get out of the car. I technically bought weed off of him like probably 15 times in the space of those couple months and most of the time he'd give me the weed and take off without taking any money from me.

It was insane. I probably got an ounce off of the moron for free. And he NEVER figured it out.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: weirdest dealers you ever met [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8887749 - 09/06/08 05:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kriminalelement said: People always used to time their visits to his house to coincide with the piranha feeding; on saturdays at 6:30 there was always a horde of stoners watching them rip into a big salmon steak. It was pretty intense.

That sounds amazing.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #8887886 - 09/06/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

When I was 18 I went to pick up a bag at this dudes house, it was a really nice house in a wealthy area.
We were greeted at the door by gunpoint and walked in, we waited over an hour for some other thug to show up, the bag was so light we didn't even want it, but we bought it just to get out of there. Needless to say we didn't do business with that fuck anymore...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale