Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
my weekend with a psychic :)
    #712734 - 06/30/02 07:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well Dont know if you guys rember . But awhile ago I got in trouble with my g/f mom who is a psychic. This is the same person :P . But anyway , We were talking and i asked her what she thought about the moon landing , She said that they found alot more then they told . What do you guys think on this subject No flames please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #712739 - 06/30/02 07:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've heard that before...It's quite possible they found an alien base on the moon....there is lots of stuff floating around the net about this.

--------------------

InvisibleSmack31
Stranger

Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: Revelation]
    #712745 - 06/30/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Ooh... I'm gonna go searching!

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: Smack31]
    #712814 - 06/30/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I neva really belived her Until I Got some solid proof
It weird now because iv seen the power , if we can call it that. And i cant ignore it any more . Saying it fake ect...
Anybody else Been made to belive lik me

Anonymous

#713725 - 06/30/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The 'fact' we went to tthe Moon is still under suspicion. I'm not completely sure we ever did actually land.
This however, has nothing to do with anything psychic.
-OoD

InvisibleSmack31
Stranger

Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: Anonymous]
    #713813 - 06/30/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

there are theories other than the moon landing being a hoax... and it would have something to do with being psychic if that is how she gained her knowledge on the subject.

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
Loc: Turtle Island
    #713829 - 06/30/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

We didn't discover anything other than reported. 99.9999999% of psychics are delusional fakes seeking attention.

There is a conspiracy that says we didn't land on the moon but faked the moon walk in an Arizona desert for propaganda purposes.

We landed alright.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #713841 - 06/30/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Personally I'm not sure we even got there. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that we didn't. In that case, if they did find aliens, it was in the desert.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #713897 - 06/30/02 06:27 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Roswell, New Mexico

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: EvilBastard]
    #713900 - 06/30/02 06:28 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The Face on Mars Is Interesting.

Nasa published the photo saying it was an illusion of light and shadow.

Then they released sharper pictures from the Mars Global Surveyor

NASA-
Using instruments on NASA's 2001 Mars Odyssey spacecraft, surprised scientists have found enormous quantities of buried treasure lying just under the surface of Mars-enough water ice to fill Lake Michigan twice over. And that may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Mars is the best bet for an archaeological find as primitive as it might be.

OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
    #714745 - 06/30/02 11:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have never understood this business about we didn't land on the moon. I am a big conspiracy theorist and all but that one has yet to sail with me. Someone please provide me a link with some good info I believe in the Kennedy Conspiracy and a lot of Alien Government conspiracies I have heard about but I have not been satisfied with anything I have read or saw about how it was fake.

As to the belief that they found more than they let on...Here are a few qoute from astronauts and people in the know...

Astronaut Scott Carpenter

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs. "-Astronaut Scott Carpenter--Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev

"It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disapeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away. "-Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev commenting on a UFO siting that occured while en route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979.

Major Robert White

"There ARE things out there! There absolutely is! "-Major Robert White exclaiming over the radio about a UFO encounter taking place on a 58 mile high X-15 flight on July 17, 1962. He later reported "I have no idea what it could be. It was greyish in color and about thirty to forty feet away. "

There is definitely more going on then the general Government is letting on, IMO.

More qoutes here http://xenophobex.tripod.com/b/226.html

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #715330 - 07/01/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomalicious- I don't know of any good links dealing with the conspiracy theory about the moon landing, but there was a program about it on prime time TV once that had some really interesting findings about the discrepancies in the moon landing. It really made me think.
I'm not one for consipiracy theories, but this is one that I might believe.

-RebelSteve

P.S. I will look for some links for you, as I have nothing better to do with my sad little life right now

--------------------
Namaste.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #715517 - 07/01/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Nice quotes, I agree that there is definately a cover up...and I also think that it is not a government's place to keep such things a secret. It's such a massively important thing...it's mindblowing..

--------------------

OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
Re: my weekend with a psychic :) [Re: Revelation]
    #716245 - 07/01/02 04:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Nice quotes, I agree that there is definately a cover up...and I also think that it is not a government's place to keep such things a secret. It's such a massively important thing...it's mindblowing..

I believe one of the worst things in this world is censorship...someone telling someone else what they can and cannot see or think, and this is a big case of it. It's scary.

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

OfflineDante606
Old KentuckyShark
Loc: Under the bridge
    #716284 - 07/01/02 04:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I believe in almost everything I've read in this thread... but I also understand why the government is covering it up. I'm sure most of us could understand the information, accept it ya know... But then again, there is a huge amount of the population that couldn't fathom this information, it would overwhelm them. I believe the government has been in contact with other life forms and they (the government and the other beings) agreed that since most of the population couldn't handle it that they'd keep it on the DL. Tell me what you think guys...

Anonymous

#718579 - 07/02/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomalicious,
I am a big believer in a lot of strange concepts, but the Moon Landing is not one of them.
I wish I had a link fo ryou, but I saw 'my' proof on Tv (yes, the boob tube does come in handy sometimes) what got me to believe the landing was a hoax were the photos taken by the crew.
Instance after instance, light and shadows were conflicting. Simple B&W Photo 101 would prove these picts were faked. I mean stuff like shadows faling in angles impossible to where he light source was coming from. And reflections of studio lights on helmets. Stuff that couldnt be blamed on environment. It was just bad editing.

I suppose before most every american could be a backroom photographer, these picts looked 'authentic' - now any Joe that can handle a Point & Shoot can do a better job.

The gaffs are so apparent, it is a miracle no one noticed till recently - or at least reported on till recently.
I'm sure someone will post a link to that show. It was a few yrs back, on Fox , I think.
-OoD

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder