Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineZorro
Bandito
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
What's happening to me???
    #7126541 - 07/03/07 10:31 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Allright let me explain the situation here:

Sometimes I get this pain in my chest, I start to get hot, It becomes difficult to swallow, I get dizzy (I even think I'm dying, no kidding), ... I'm thinking these might be panic attacks?

I don't know why this is happening or what it is. I do drink a lot of alcohol (like 4 beers which have 10% of alcohol in them per evening). Also, I don't sleep much (an average of 5 or 6 hours a day) and I eat a lot of unhealthy food (I eat 2 eggs a day, one pizza every two days, and so on. But I also eat a lot of fruits every day, like apples and strawberries).

I have had this pain in my chest for a few years. I'm thinking it's a "flatulence ulcer" or however they put it in English... A stomach disfunction from too much stress.

Lately, I'm -again- under a lot of stress. And the "panic attacks" that I think I'm having are coming back.

What should I do? Are these panic attacks?

Also I have some kind of disorder:
I'm never confident when I'm at work or when I'm meeting new people, I always worry about how people think about me. I always think "they" are talking about me. Also, I bite my knuckles until they start to bleed, for some reason.

I hope someone can help me out on this one.

--------------------
Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

Zorro sàz:
Consuming tropane alkaloids is like using Windows XP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

Re: What's happening to me??? [Re: Zorro]
    #7126577 - 07/03/07 10:40 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It's all in your head.

I recommend reading the book by Stephen King called "It". Pay close attention to the character "Eddie" as I believe his story will save your life. Also, it pays to not care about people. All of them suck, bad. Some less than others, but none matter so much as to warrant ever giving a shit about what they think about you.

Next time you feel cornered by your diseased (lying) mind into thinking some person is talking about you, walk up to said person and punch them in the genitals. The action will empower you, and the jail time will help you get your head straight.

As for biting of the knuckles, I recommend removing your hands with a chainsaw and/or axe. Hands are kind of boring anyway, and people will always give sympathy to a man with no hands. win-win. Laugh it off.

OfflineZorro
Bandito
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: What's happening to me??? [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7126651 - 07/03/07 10:54 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

paulie_walnuts1 said:
It's all in your head.

I recommend reading the book by Stephen King called "It". Pay close attention to the character "Eddie" as I believe his story will save your life. Also, it pays to not care about people. All of them suck, bad. Some less than others, but none matter so much as to warrant ever giving a shit about what they think about you.

Next time you feel cornered by your diseased (lying) mind into thinking some person is talking about you, walk up to said person and punch them in the genitals. The action will empower you, and the jail time will help you get your head straight.

As for biting of the knuckles, I recommend removing your hands with a chainsaw and/or axe. Hands are kind of boring anyway, and people will always give sympathy to a man with no hands. win-win. Laugh it off.

Wtf are you saying here? I was hoping for some serious responses... I saw the movie "It" for the first time last sunday (what a coincidence) but you are talking shit here. Offcourse this is all in my head but I doubt that removing my hands will be a good solution to prevent me biting my knuckles. I say fuck you, shitfuck.

Also, when I'm at work, I can't just walk up to people and punch them in the genitals. Why would I do that? Were they even talking about me in the first place? I'm glad for you that you don't have to experience shit like this in your daily life...

To all serious people out there: I would be glad to hear some serious reactions.

Also, English is not my native language (I'm dutch-speaking from origin. Ik spreek Nederlands/Vlaams en heb het lopende schijt aan personen die zich als pseudo-wetenschapper pogen te profileren op fora allerhande. Ook Nederlandstaligen mogen ten allen tijde hun zeg doen omtrent mijn probleem (liefst via PM).

--------------------
Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

Zorro sàz:
Consuming tropane alkaloids is like using Windows XP.

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

#7126707 - 07/03/07 11:08 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The movie will not suffice, it's important to read the book. I'm sure there is a translation in whatever language you'd need it to be in.

Sorry, I'm laughing so hard I think my appendix just burst.

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

#7126775 - 07/03/07 11:31 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dude you do not have an ulcer. you DO have to realize that this is all in your head.

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
    #7126862 - 07/03/07 11:59 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Have you smoked herbie? Does it make these problems better or worser?

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #7127253 - 07/04/07 01:58 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The mind can have a tremendous effect on the body - almost as much as bodily sensations can affect the mind. Sounds like you have some (social) anxiety(?) - which I think I can relate to.
Is it possible these physical symptoms are related to the things you consume? If so, you could try cutting back on certain elements of your diet (including alcohol) for at least a few days, and see if the symptoms subside. It's of course hard to tell through text whether or not the mental aspect is more the cause than the physical. Perhaps there's a kind of loop going on - as in when your state of mind exacerbates the potentially negative physiological effects of certain elements of your diet.
Do these symptoms occur at random or is there anything regular you can trace them to?

Offlineserendipitythenot
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: What's happening to me??? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #7137720 - 07/06/07 02:27 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like it could be panic attacks. although uncomfortable, they are harmless.
and as far as ulcers go, unless your puking and shitting blood daily, then you do not have an ulcer.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder