Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
ppl'z advice....
    #713510 - 06/30/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

obviously cultivating aint no eazy task...and we rely on memberz advice and xpertice. So my quest here is who in ur opinion is the best of the best..that one person that has given u sound and reliable advice. Not full of shit...down right honest and knowz waht he/she is talkin about? That persn that gives u or others sound advice and knowz waht the fukk they talkin about?

Uhmmmm, no nominating urself though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
Re: ppl'z advice.... [Re: sBUD]
    #713512 - 06/30/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

luvdemshrooms--He'll point you in the right direction.

Edited by We_come_in_peace (06/30/02 03:35 PM)

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: ppl'z advice.... [Re: We_come_in_peace]
    #713527 - 06/30/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

hes kinda aggresive at times aint he...like a puerto rican strain? =]

Maybe its jus some of the post i see sometimes he post up but daaam he scares me sometimes. I feel like i better shut my trap up otherwise i'll be done!
But ur opinion is noted.\

Thx we come in piece!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #713547 - 06/30/02 03:57 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm a prick.

Do a search and read the FAQ's and the grow / find sections of the homepage.

We_cum_in _pants was pulling your leg.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#713551 - 06/30/02 04:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If you follow my previous post, there are many here who will give good advice. There are some who will give advice even if your questions are stupid or have been asked dozens of times. Do yourself a favour though and do some reading and searching first. The more you read, the easier it will be to grow. Then perhaps you won't need to ask silly questions.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

old hand

Re: ppl'z advice.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #713552 - 06/30/02 04:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

^HAHA Can't even detect sarcasim.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#713557 - 06/30/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If you think I couldn't detect the sarcasm, you're an idiot. I was letting the original poster know because he seemed a bit nervous.

Don't flatter yourself.

--------------------

old hand

#713564 - 06/30/02 04:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Oh believe me Im not flattering myself. I find ripping on a jackass, who hides behind his computer and bitches at people who don't know better only because he is a wimpy peice of shit himself and could never say words like that to peoples faces, funny.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#713574 - 06/30/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

What's the matter? Wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend laugh at your sexual abilities? Or are you just a putz?

--------------------

old hand

#713577 - 06/30/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, I forgot to say "Talk to the hand, bitch."

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #713578 - 06/30/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is completely useless, totally opinionated and turning into a flame session.

Moderator, please delete this thread before it gets really ugly.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#713580 - 06/30/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

And steering someone to somebody you're pretty sure may give him shit makes you what?

Hmmmm. Who's the bigger ass? Someone who at least admits he's a prick? Or some little pussy that tries to screw with some semi new guys head?

--------------------

old hand

#713594 - 06/30/02 04:18 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Explain to me how I was screwing with a newbies head. My comment was obviously facetious and the poster knew it right away by his reply. And your immediate attack reply shows you are obviously the ass who can't read between the lines.

Anonymous

#713715 - 06/30/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #713848 - 06/30/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

good question!

Anno, Mycofile, Workman, Major Millet, Hippie3, bluhoney, Alien, CLuB99, Una, Pavlovs dog.

These are some of the people that I looked up to when I started....and I still do.
Not only do they know what they are doing.....they have the right attitude!

I might have left a couple people out.....If I did....I'm sorry!

I have alot of time on my hands.... I can read for hours upon hours a day.
I can honestly say that reading these peoples posts made me a better grower.... without a doubt.

good luck!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: ppl'z advice.... [Re: Roadkill]
    #714179 - 06/30/02 07:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Isnt everything opinionated Tripmeiser? Whena newbie comes into this forum how are they able to distinguish between the "talkers" who think they know and the masters who KNOW what they know from many years of experience? Every1's entitled to their opinion and to speak freely about it....it's just how you interpret their opinion that's of importance!

Thx Roadkill. Knowing is one thing but having the right attitude along with it brings you up to a level onto your own. BTW, u have been secretly nominated too so that says quite a lot in itself ....that tells me that u have knowledge urself and that u also help as well. Sure wish I could have hours upon hours a day to read and search but some of us dont and unfortunately we have to ask repetitive questions that have been asked many many times here to somewhat minimize our time and use it efficiently. But then again if one doesnt have the time to do research hours upon hours then can they REALLY have the time to grow what they want to grow?

That's what i was trying to get at....when u want a question answered or are stalled or stumped as to why things aint working out, who's reply in ur mind seems to hold more weight? Every1's gonna have different views, what works for one will not necessarily work for others! But at least, the newbies here will have a sense of who knows what and most and who has a respected seniority..or respect in general.

Have seen workman's name twice.

And yes there is some bitching that seems to be going around...but this wouldnt be a fun, diverse forum if it wasnt allowed.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#714784 - 07/01/02 12:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey we_cum_in_pants, ah never mind. It's too easy so I won't bother.

--------------------

OfflineNatural2me
Bonafied Friar!

#714917 - 07/01/02 03:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha, better than watching some comedy movie..

--------------------
EvEryThInG In ThIs PoSt Is CoMpLeTlY A WoRk oF FiCtIoN AnD Is NoT To Be TaKeN SeRiOuSlY!!

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: ppl'z advice.... *DELETED* [Re: sBUD]
    #715573 - 07/01/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

Edited by shroomerylurker (07/01/02 11:03 PM)

Invisiblemeatman
Goner
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Underwater Lake
Re: ppl'z advice.... [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #715613 - 07/01/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

mycofile, roadkill, and anno are my heroes. they know quite a bit, factually. but whoever said it earlier is right. spend some serious time reading here on the shroomery. i've spent countless hours and each day i feel more confident about what i'm doing. i'm kinda embarrassed by some question i've asked before because the answers were right in front of me. anyway, i've named a few. good luck!

--------------------
"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." -Dali
Everything I post is a complete fabrication made for your entertainment.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies