Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineplato
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: texas
the real world
    #7134570 - 07/05/07 10:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i know that this post could go into the trip report forum but i would really like some feedback from people who may have experienced what i am about to talk about. two days ago i ingested 8 hits of mediocre acid. until this time i had viewed psychedelics as a tool for insight but not a key to the spiritual realm. about three hours after ingestion everything was going fine the world was beautiful and i was content with everything around me. But then my girlfriend discovers that she can catch and direct those ropes of translucent energy that we always see, so we were watching this when she sends a stream of energy at my head. All of a sudden everything goes black and this energy stream turns into something my ego becomes a part of and i am launched onto this roller coaster of energy(for lack of a better phrase) with other egos all composing this strand that i realize pretty soon is part of this bigger consciousness that is part of a bigger one etc etc which i believe was this universal consciousness( i know it sounds crazy to me as well) As the night progressed i get my ego back but this single strand controls both of us all night and we have to stay within its limits every once in a while hitching a ride accidentally on it. But the whole thing was like a whole puzzle piece that we were part of. What really made me think that this was not just the trip was that when i talked about it to my friend, he had experienced everything that i had experienced even completing my sentences when i didn't know how to explain it because he had gone through it all as well. the craziest part is that what initiated the launch into this other realm had been the click of puzzle piece of energy that put me on the roller coaster and that even before i had explained this part to him in the conversation, he had told me about it happening to him has this happened to anyone else. oh and sorry for the horrible sentence structure my computer froze three times and i just wanted to get this freaking post done. this is in another forum but i thought that this one might illicit a better response

--------------------
enlightenment is the emmergence from self imposed immaturity. Immaturity is the inabiltity to use one's understanding without guidance from another. This immaturity is self-imposed when it's cause lies not in lack of understanding but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without guidiance from another.
-Immanuel Kant-

Edited by plato (07/05/07 10:20 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology