Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehellssuperhero
Stranger
I tried growing 3 or 4 times over the last year ( all failed please help)
    #7133439 - 07/05/07 06:31 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have attempted growing my own mushrooms like 3 or 4 times over the last year i havent been suscessful once i think im pritty sure i know why each one failed for the most part... but i still cant seem to ever fix things completly on the next attempt...

Im joining the army and ill be shipping off in like 2 months or so, and i would really like to trip before i go can some1 please help me get a suscessful kit going, i can host pictures of my failed attempts if they will help you understand what im working with & what i should try for a better success rate...Thank you all any help would be really great...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDr_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado
Re: I tried growing 3 or 4 times over the last year ( all failed please help) [Re: hellssuperhero]
    #7133469 - 07/05/07 06:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Pics or a hint would help.
What do you think caused your former failures? Is it something you can change?

--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I tried growing 3 or 4 times over the last year ( all failed please help) [Re: hellssuperhero]
    #7133545 - 07/05/07 06:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i dont see how you failed.. this is my very first time growing and even I havent completely failed.

have fun in the army, ive been home for about 2 months.. i got hurt in basic training.. MOS? and where u doing basic at? if ur going to ft. benning or ft. seal you're fucked.

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Offlineraudi1
Lurker in the mist
Male

Re: I tried growing 3 or 4 times over the last year ( all failed please help) [Re: Banez]
    #7134015 - 07/05/07 08:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well you're in luck since the military doesn't test for psilocybin or at least not yet! Good luck in your grow and search the forums for tips and tricks and see why you failed. Post some pics of your failed attempts and what you exactly did for some indications.

Invisibleveilbreaker
Sour girl
Female

#7136473 - 07/06/07 11:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Search for "Let's grow mushrooms" on YouTube and watch all four parts twice.

--------------------
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

:amanitajar: :rose:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: I tried growing 3 or 4 times over the last year ( all failed please help) [Re: veilbreaker]
    #7136515 - 07/06/07 11:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

How about you tell us what exactly is going wrong??

If you are getting contaminated before you can birth your cakes ( I assume you are doing pf tek since you failed to tell us) Then maybe your issue is you need a Pressure Cooker.

Give us more details, and maybe we can lead you on the right path.

If you hate reading or don't retain information well, then maybe you should consider buying RR's DVD.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation