Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Comfortably Geometrically Numb
    #7117434 - 07/02/07 02:47 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Im going to describe my two latest,first and most amazing dmt trips the best I can to you.

After much hassle and stress, we finally had something to work with. I loaded up the pipe and put in no more than what must've looked like 30mg. I sat in a completely dark room with my shoes off and piece in hand.

I took multiple hits and fter I held it in for as long as possible, this sound starting occurring in my ears. Like a buzz that just become louder and louder.

All of a sudden it hit me. Like a wave of great news. All I can see is a creature much similar to this.

It was holding what looked like two black and purple lollipops in her hands. They were spinning and spinning creating spiral patterns that emanated with everything else in the entire room. Like ripples from a pond. I stared at this woman-like creature for awhile. She motioned as if she was trying to show me something that I had no idea about. I could see it in her eyes that she knew.

Slowly I came to and realized what had just happened was one of the most profound yet amazingly confusing trips of my life.

Flash forward to a last night. I wanted to experiment with music and see what it added or took away from the trip.

I find a good live version of comfortably numb and set back once again with the spice. I took a couple hits and sat the pipe down...and awaited for the unknown.

I could start to hear the lyrics and guitar slow down and it sounded so god damn clear. It was during "There is no pain you are receding. A distant ship smoke on the horizon. You are only coming through in waves..."

It was beautiful. Just something to add on the list to listen to for your next dmt trip.

All of a sudden, my vision is bombarded with neon yellows and oranges which formed many many many evolving shapes. Mostly triangles, squares, circles and an ABUNDANCE of H's. The theme was very aztek in nature.

That first cigarette is always the best after reconviening with my friends about what they had just went through.

The afterglow from dmt is what I honestly think how frodo and sam felt after they destroyed the ring.

Until next time, Chazzersize

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDark_globe
Stranger
Male

Loc: NSW
Re: Comfortably Geometrically Numb [Re: Chazzersize]
    #7117563 - 07/02/07 03:30 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That sounds amazing man and I love the pic you posted too. Ill have 2 try Comfortably Numb, I recomend Time if you havnt already listened 2 it.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Comfortably Geometrically Numb [Re: Dark_globe]
    #7130531 - 07/05/07 02:44 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've done DMT to comfortably numb.

Very strange experience, music on DMT. The music really only does penerate the DMT space "in waves". It kind of breaks its way in, and then gets cut off, etc. Can sound like music skipping.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports