Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesean123
Stranger
Re: What do primordia look like?
    #71133 - 01/10/00 08:07 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

All I have to say is fork out $30.00 for "The Mushroom Cultivator" it is a must read. Well not a must read in most cases but it helps a lot! all your questions will be answered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: What do primordia look like? [Re: sean123]
    #71135 - 01/10/00 08:20 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

aiight cool i can get 30 dollers soon but can i get it at like a bookstore or do i have to go to like amazon.com?
thats by staments right?

[This message has been edited by shroommastermeth (edited January 10, 2000).]

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #71136 - 01/10/00 08:38 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, its by Paul Stamets. I haven't found it in a bookstore, but I got mine from amazon.com.

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #71137 - 01/10/00 08:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

You can buy it at tower records they have a awesome selection of books there.

OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #71138 - 01/10/00 09:48 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

YOU'RE STILL HERE?!?!

------------------
He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Anonymous

#71139 - 01/11/00 10:02 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Shroommatermeth, don't defend your presence. I will.

Meth took a lot of crap for his actions. Now he's back and he posted a rather reasonable question in a rather reasonable manner. There is no need to aggravate a flame war at this point. If someone has a personal vendetta against him, well thats not the point of this board or especially this forum. Take it Off-Topic, where we can ignore you. :smile:

Okay I stepped in early, perhaps premature. I don't mean to offend anyone.

[This message has been edited by Buffalo Trance (edited January 11, 2000).]

Anonymous

#71140 - 01/10/00 11:01 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Your still here. Like I said it was just a ploy to get some attention. Wa wa wa I want those pokemon cards, waaaaa mom come on buy m for me waaaaaaaa. Do as you promised us all and "GET OUT"

Anonymous

#71141 - 01/10/00 11:22 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

hey neo. that was kind of harsh

------------------
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.- Aristotle

http://www.brunching.com/images/tina.gif

Anonymous

#71142 - 01/10/00 11:24 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

at least criticize him where it can be constructive

------------------
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.- Aristotle

http://www.brunching.com/images/tina.gif

OfflineTriGuy
Skeptic

Loc: Georgia
    #71143 - 01/10/00 11:41 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Shroommastermeth,

First thing, don't do anything until you've read the PF Tek (online... free) where it talks about "birthing" the cakes and what the primordia look like. http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.asp?View=docs&doc=15

Next, loose the name and come back with a clean slate under a less grandiose alias. Believe it or not, the people here are generally very accepting and helpful, but are repulsed by arrogance or immature and uniformed comments.

This is your shroom-daddy speaking, not like I'm an expert on growing, but I have had some surprising success, and the more I learn and experiment, the more I realize how little I know about reliable growing techniques. What I have learned though, is that there are some fundamental principles that must be followed and it takes time to understand the symbiotic relationship we have with this food of the gods.

We'll continue this discussion off-line to get you on the right track. Just so you (and the shroomery audience who cares about this) know, I have a 19 year old daughter and a 17 year old son who live with their mom. Neither of them have ever taken an drugs as far as I know besides probably alcohol, but given the appropriate opportunity, when (if) they are ready for it, I'll introduce them to weed and shrooms. I can relate to offspring wanting to stretch their wings a bit. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are looking forward to your first "trip" with magic mushrooms, and you don't want to mess it up or get caught.

Back to your problem with your experiment: if you really have some fully colonized cakes, you are in great shape! There is no rush, Ryche Hawk (or somebody) told you that shrooms have taught him patience. You need that. The next step is for you to get a large flat plastic tray with close fitting lid that will hold your crumpled cakes between layers of vermiculite and peatmoss (or potting soil), and you can hide in your closet or under your bed if you need to. This is much less complicated (and more natural) than the aquarium for beginners. Just keep the jars in the dark and not too hot for a couple of days until you can get the materials ready. Get a $2.00 spray bottle, a gallon of spring water and some hydrogen peroxide from WalMart (total $5.00 max). I know it is not the ultimate "best" way to mass produce shrooms, but the shroom wizard's grow guide works well so read up on that too: http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.asp?View=docs&doc=36

Sleep time for me,
Hope it all works out for you.

Shroomery lurkers.... please don't give me any flak for this.. I'm just trying to help this ingenius young Shroom-Jedi. You know not the power that lies within .... hmmmm! Yes.

------------------
Do not seek the truth, just stop having opinions.

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #71144 - 01/11/00 01:57 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

this is one of shroommastermeth's stupid ass posts below in quotations broken up into individual sentences so i could reply to what he wrote.

"or how about we just stop making automatics completely?"

fine i could care less dude.

"ever see anyone die in front of you?"

i have never seen anyone get shot or die from being shot.

"i have."

who did you see die and how did they die?

"ever see somebody splashed by a tech?"

no i have never seen anyone "splashed by a tech" but let me guess you have?

"I have."

oh really well i think you are full of shit and a complete hypocrite for preaching peace and at the same time listening to music such as the wu-tang clan which premotes violence.

"ever see a drive by on some kid who did nothing but stop going to a specific dealer?"

so dramatic shroommastermeth!

"i have"

you are the realest person i'll ever meet shroommaster (NOT) YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. i wish i could make that little face that rolls it's eyes!

"Its awful and u cannot say im wrong."

I am not saying you are wrong i just think you are full of shit. i don't believe you have ever seen anyone "splashed by the tek". And if you have how did you know it was a tek you must have been pretty close. did you get a good look at the persons face where you asked to testify or identify anyone as the shooter?

"guns in gangs.... must be stopped that shit is messed up."

you are a hypocrite.

"fuck the MS XIII kids fuck the bloods fuck the crips fuck the kings fuck em all."

Fuck whoever you want. who are the MS XIII kids? what does MS XIII stand for because XIII is not a roman numeral.

"peace love and closer to a utopian society."

yeah... right on...

[This message has been edited by sean123 (edited January 11, 2000).]

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #71145 - 01/11/00 02:08 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

no offense shroommastermeth i just wanted to explain why i am harsh sometimes "because you are full of crap and you make shit up" and as triguy said, i am one of those who gets repulsed by arrogence or immature and uninformed comments".

OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
    #71146 - 01/11/00 02:23 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Hey,
you little dumb fuck. I cant believe you had the nerve to private message me and say that the www.fanaitcus.com/7cakes.jpg isnt my pic. go to the site and it says the picture was sent in be a mycofile or some shit like that. i have many different pics of the same cakes from different angles. Here you are saying im full of shit claiming that the pic is mine but then here you are not even being able to tell what pins look like, you picked the wrong person to start shit with. Ask some of the old timers in here, they know the pic is mine, in fact, i sent the other original to workman, being that i had doubles made when they were developed. lets see one was sent to pf and the other to workman, its funny, if you ever see the full pic in the top right hand corner you can see the box for my old sunbeam ultrasonic humidifier. you can find the pic if you scroll through the gallery in the shroomery, there is also a top pic while there in the growing chamber, if you look at it closely there are spores all over the wall from the exhaust vent on teh chamber. Now the exact same growing chamber was just passed down to a newbie for good luck, and he can verify that im not full of shit. he has all my old shit.,Damnit junior, i otta bitch slap the fuck out of you. you make me laugh.
i was goona help you with your problem but then i decided to check my private messages and saw your bullshit ass letter, which i will copy and post and really make you look like an ass.
love ya,
mycelium5150

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #71147 - 01/11/00 11:44 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah thats Mycelium5150's picture and PF displays it proudly as proof of his superior growing tek. This is despite the fact that they were not grown strictly PF Tek style. I can't really blame PF, those have to be the best cakes I have ever seen.

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Anonymous

#71148 - 01/11/00 01:32 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Ok:

#1 Congrats Mycelium, your pics kick ass!

#2 I'm very disappointed in how immature people are acting on this board. If I had to guess I'd say everyone was 13 :P

-------------------
ps, the code for the sarcasm smilie is:

:rolleyes:

and I promote peace and love, yet I listen to Wu-Tang Clan (only the first album though). Let's remember that the music you listen to doesn't define what you believe in. Phat beats, melodies, etc can exist for their own sake.

If I go listen to a song about suicide it doesn't mean i'm going to kill myself. Pink Floyd is mentioned by a lot of people on here, yet tons of their music is dark and disturbing. Don't get me wrong, I love Pink Floyd. I'm just tired of music/tv/video games always being blamed for causing the downfall of our youth.

[This message has been edited by another_dimension (edited January 11, 2000).]

Anonymous

#71149 - 01/11/00 01:32 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

K sorry my bad
i didnt know i am not really good at computers and im arrogant so i read nothing and look at the pictures.

Anonymous

#71150 - 01/11/00 01:35 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Now of course, i can't disable the smilies in the above post, so again that code was:

:rolleyes:

Anonymous

#71151 - 01/11/00 01:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i never asked for anything but what primordia look like. you all fuckin think i lie but i dont.where do u live? ever hear of DoC? all young blood right there. it aint even funny anymore how much dumb fuckers are steppin to me, if this was a year ago i would find out where u live and pop pop pop. sawed off shots to the head. I get angry when ppl dont trust me. If i had a scanner id show you a picture of under my bed. that would fuckin be one for the ages. firepower AND shit make sean 123 fuckin scared.

OfflineTriGuy
Skeptic

Loc: Georgia
    #71152 - 01/11/00 02:28 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Damn it Meth... you ARE a rude little boy. You REALLY need to shut the fuck up! Do you treat your real life friends this way? Maybe you live in an every man for himself war zone, but don't bring it in here! What's the point of your aggression? Keep this up and the moderators here will cyber-pop pop pop YOU!

Now... are you interested in growing shrooms and learning something from the good people here or not? If not... please go away. 'nuff said.

Anonymous

#71153 - 01/11/00 03:37 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck you pussy. You are such a little punk. I'd like to see what kind of firepower you have, you little dick. I bet sean123 could KICK your fucking ass. Where the fuck did come from anyway? You said you were leaving and now you pop up outta nowhere? You're a 13 year old bitch who acts depressed just to get attention. Either your parents aren't giving you any attention at home or you are the biggest fucking loser at school and no one likes you. I thought your little "gang" was CeK anyway? You act all fucking tough on a message board when no one is here to kick your little ass. I'm fuckin sick of you and so is everyone else. I don't care if you're only 13, you deserve every bad message you get. First you fuck with the Off-Topic forum, now you bring your shit to Cultivation? You don't even have shit growing, you were just begging Ryche to sell you spores! Get your punk ass out of here before the moderators ban you or before you really piss someone off. You start making threats to people older and smarter than you and your little DoC (Dicks on Chicks) a.k.a. Pokemon traders are going to wish you hadn't flashed gang shit on this board. And next time you're gonna flame someone, make sense "firepower AND shit make sean123 fuckin scared." What the hell is that supposed to mean? You have guns and human feces under your bed? I'm sure you have shit, but I doubt a thirteen year old like yourself can even fire a weapon. I am so sick and fucking tired of your god damn shit, leave this fucking board, no one wants you here, esecially when you start shit like this. Fucking punk.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #71154 - 01/11/00 04:39 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

SHROOMMASTERMETH YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC! I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO POINT OUT THE HYPOCRACY!

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #71155 - 01/11/00 04:50 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

If I say PEACE does it mean anything at this point??? How about the word FORGIVENESS?? "CaNt We ALL JJuUssttt GGett AllloNNg??"

Anonymous

#71156 - 01/11/00 05:29 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Let's convert what smm said from ebonics to plain english...

Ever hear of DOC? We are all young people, none of us can actually drive. I don't find it funny anymore when uneducated start quarrels with me. If I was 12, I would find your location and shoot you three times in a row with a shot gun with half of the barrel sawed off(by the way, pop, pop, pop would indicate three repeatative shots, however, the shotgun isn't semi-automatic, as if a 13 year old would even be able to get more than one shot off without being blown back 3 feet). Aimed towards the head (after two shots with a sawed-off shot gun, a head would no longer be remaining). I become angry when people don't trust me (thanks for adding that in). If I owned a scanner (not necessarily a camera or anything) I would show you the area underneath by bed. That would be one for the ages (I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, scanning the area underneath one's bed isn't anything extraordinary or anything). Firepower (weaponry I suppose) and human feces would make sean123 scared (why would this frighten anyone?)

Does this make any sense to you?

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder