Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeanndip
Flowing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Georgia, US
Ayahuasca brew...
    #7092679 - 06/26/07 12:05 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Does anyone know how to make the famous "Ayahuasca Tea". I have found a great place that i can order most any psychedelic plant or bark or root or vine or whatever. I just need to know what i need and how to do it. Like a step by step process. Do i need to order the ayahuasca vine and mimosa hostilis? or just mimosa? or just the vine? is the Ayahuasca the DMT and the mimosa the MAOI? Basically i don't know anything about it but i want to do it. Please... enlighten me. THANKS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefalkor187
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca brew... [Re: beanndip]
    #7092692 - 06/26/07 12:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

1. if you know nothing about it, dont do it...its not a walk in the park.

2.There are many different ways of making it...different plants different combos..etc.

3. Ask the Logos, it knows all.

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
Re: Ayahuasca brew... [Re: falkor187]
    #7106626 - 06/29/07 11:50 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

You need a DMT containing plant as well as an MAOI inhibitor. I would recommend Syrian Rue (MAOI inhibitor), and mimosa hostilis root bark. There are recipes all over the net. I'd boil about 8 grams of mimosa root bark per person with some water and lemon juice for a couple of hours. Adding water as needed to keep it going. Then reduce that amount to a drinkable amount by boiling. Then you're gonna eat about 3 grams(at least) of Syrian Rue 30 minutes before you drink the mimosa brew. Thats just a quick recipe. I would do a SHIT LOAD OF research about DMT and Ayahuasca before trying it. Otherwise you will be in for a world of hurt. Good luck. Don't be a douche bag.

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Ayahuasca brew... [Re: UberDeepName]
    #7106687 - 06/29/07 12:11 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I like this better than the Syrian Rue seeds. One dropper full is all it takes. You can get it on line cheap

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca brew... [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #7107081 - 06/29/07 02:45 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

www.ayahuasca.com

'nuff said.

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Ayahuasca brew... [Re: coAsTal]
    #7107171 - 06/29/07 03:12 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

the maoi is a B Caapi, called vine of the soul, which is where the word ayahuasca comes from. Any DMT admixtures just add different things into the ayahuasca. If the brew doesnt have B caapi in it, it is not real ayahuasca.

however, it will still make you trip or dream if you have a different maoi with DMT as an admixture.

ayahuasca is NOT a recreational thing, and should not be treated as such. It is a very powerful expirience, and if what you are looking for is a good time i strongly reccomend you not taking it. It is an intense spiritual journey inside yourself, and in no way meant to be a party drug or anything of that nature.

dont let you fool yourself into thinking you want to take this brew for pure reasons, if you truly just want a high or a trip. it will most likely lead to a very bad night.

but yes, forums.ayahuasca.com is an excellent resource for learning about this medicine, and should be utilized.

hope your journey goes well if you so decide to drink the brew, and i hope it teaches you a lot. :thumbup:

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience