Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: AA2277]
    #7048340 - 06/15/07 01:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I suppose this is more of a botanical question...I'm not sure if my mom fertilizes them and such, but I do know that coleus will grow from cuttings. Will the cutting I take retain the chemical nastiness and distribute it throughout the clone?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #7048343 - 06/15/07 01:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dude, no offense but, I'm sure if I sat there smoking catnip all day I'd get high but, what's the damn point man? I mean, why waste your time with this. If you want to try "iffy" psychedelics, go to salvia light, they got just about everything, or order a mushroom bag, I mean, your on THE SHROOMERY right?!

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: imachavel]
    #7048355 - 06/15/07 01:10 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Jeeze, ya! You're right man. We definately should NOT be open to trying new things.

Good thing Albert Hoffman followed your sage advice and kept his nose out of LSD, right?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: circularvortex]
    #7048358 - 06/15/07 01:12 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, what the hell was Alby thinking? Ergot and morning glories are such a crappy trip, I mean you just go crazy and dance. Who'd want that? :rolleyes:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineAA2277
Resident DiphHead
Male User Gallery

#7048367 - 06/15/07 01:15 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
I suppose this is more of a botanical question...I'm not sure if my mom fertilizes them and such, but I do know that coleus will grow from cuttings. Will the cutting I take retain the chemical nastiness and distribute it throughout the clone?

just wash the leaves a little bit.

if you really want to make a cutting, get about 4-6 leaves and cut just above the NEXT NEXT set of leaves down (so if you want 4 leaves, the part you cut off should have 6 leaves, and you should have cut just above the next set of leaves left ON the original plant)

Then, rip off the bottom two leaves, or pinch off rather, and put it in some water, and let it root before you plant it (should take about a month to get decent roots, just keep an eye on it)

oh and nothings wrong with trying sub-intense natural drugs...

and dont knock catnip, catnip extract will knock you on your ass

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #7048380 - 06/15/07 01:21 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dude, not at all. I guess I'm just saying, why use morning glorys when you could use woodrose? I mean why not just grow salvia? I don't know, I guess your right. It just seems to me like you could be growing way better things still mostly legal. That looks like you might just get a headache. But then again I guess you could take it apart and such and put it back together again. Anyway weren't ergot and morning glories used for hundreds of years? Anyway, I don't want to bring down your post, I was just saying...

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineAA2277
Resident DiphHead
Male User Gallery

Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: imachavel]
    #7048395 - 06/15/07 01:28 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

stop crapping up the thread

Quote:

imachavel said:
dude, not at all. I guess I'm just saying, why use morning glorys when you could use woodrose? I mean why not just grow salvia? I don't know, I guess your right. It just seems to me like you could be growing way better things still mostly legal. That looks like you might just get a headache. But then again I guess you could take it apart and such and put it back together again. Anyway weren't ergot and morning glories used for hundreds of years? Anyway, I don't want to bring down your post, I was just saying...

--------------------

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
    #7048404 - 06/15/07 01:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i grow coleus and have smoked the material.  i know about letting it sit too long causing them to be useless.  i dried mine under a lava lamp and it took them about 30 minutes to dry.  i smoked them from a bong and definitely had visual changes (no hallucinations) and a very dreamlike stone.  it was quite pleasant.  i haven't smoked any more though.  i have three MASSIVE plants in the back yard growing right now, though.  it's best to take the leaves you are going to use from either the very top or the very bottom of the plant...and don't damage the poor thing!  psychoactive plants have purpose in their use but the more you respect them in use, the more they will give you wonderful feelings.  :smile:  and i think that goes for all plants (i.e. - if you tear all the leaves from a coleus plant and just fuck the whole thing up...you may pay for it in later trips on other plants like mushrooms and salvia...just my thoughts.  call me crazy.)

InvisibleBlend
afferent orchestra
 User Gallery

Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #7048423 - 06/15/07 01:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

that's just crazy.

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: Blend]
    #7048428 - 06/15/07 01:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i knew it.  :frown:

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #7048444 - 06/15/07 02:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Respect is VERY important in dealing with ANYTHING, especially organisms that you give so much power over yourself, like psychedelics.

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Odd Hallucinogen [Re: SamTheShroomMan]
    #7096216 - 06/26/07 06:50 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

So I tried this out just now...took about 10 leaves from a plant and washed them off. Some were about 4" long, some only 1 1/2" long. I pressed them together in a bundle and smashed them a bit with the handle of a knife on a cutting board. Then I rolled em up and popped em into my mouth. Chewed and swished for at least 30 minutes, then swallowed the juice that I hadn't already and spit the leaves out.

I'm definitely not tripping, but I do feel a little bit....hrmmmm....shifty. At first I'd thought nothing had happened, but now I notice there is some minor effect on my perception, though it's hard to describe.

I had a stomach cramp for about 30 seconds, but all seems well now. I may try this again sometime, but probably not soon. They tasted very yucky and these effects are not very prevalent.

Next time I try this I will probably get some high proof grain alcohol and try to make some sort of elixer, the quid method is rather unpleasant (though it was the first time I'd used a quid for anything, maybe it just takes some getting used to).

I find myself staring a lot, and my eyes are slipping out of focus easily.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7096501 - 06/26/07 08:06 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I like coleus B.

Its the most subtle psychedelic I have ever tried. I usually use it with MJ because they work together well.

All I know is that I can feel it, and some people cant. Kind of like how I can feel .1 grams of shrooms in an obvious way, but some people say they cant feel .5-1 gram.

Not for everybody. Damn useless to some im CERTAIN.

I only experience obvious effects when a tea is made/drank and a giant quid is used. Subtle visual effects that are more like spotty vision than actual visuals. Reminds me of a tiny dose of lsa.
The breeze in your hair may feel a bit more interesting than usual, and you may get the sense that you have a bit of lift in your senses.
Things seem more special, colors dont change, but somehow you find a new appreciation for a beautiful garden, for example.

It became obvious why there is any info out there about it when I just smoked bowl ontop of the already subtle effects.
I have never really tripped off of it, but it is a nice trippy additive to weed. For me atleast.

It makes all things seem brighter and more noticable. Like whats going on in your vision, cognition, or the effects of the weed you just smoked.

Some people wont find it to be interesting at all or wont feel it. Others may think its actually really interesting how such a subtle effect can give you goosebumps.

Its a very weird plant.
Not the typical hallucinogen.
One massive dose is a bit like when ill take 1/8th of a leaf of salvia sublingually while smoking some bud. Totally different, but just as interesting and thats the only thing I can compare it to.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract