Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: mr_kite]
    #7098171 - 06/27/07 09:29 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i've bought weed from hippies who were very polite, they even offered to scale it for me. when they found it didn't weigh outthey put more than enough so it weighd a gram or so more:thumbup:

but what Mr Kite said is true, most of my dealers are gangster homie g type people and can be dicks, but on the plus side these are the people that traffic it so they normally have tons.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #7098319 - 06/27/07 10:28 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thats weird, almost all the drug dealers i know are really cool, almost no "gangster g homie" types, i get it weighed out in front of my all the time by several different folks, most everyone who pre-bags their weed and sells it is just rippin folks off. i mean, why would anyone serious about weed rather have a pocket full of dime bags than a ziplock with an oz in it? i though it was standard that it gets weighed out each and every time. the key is that your drug dealer is also a pothead, because if they appreciate weed the way we do and they would have ounces around for themselves to smoke anyway theyr less likely to rip you off than someone whos just a middleman tryin to make a buck

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: boomer q]
    #7098354 - 06/27/07 10:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

mr_kite does not know what he is talking about

Unless im in a pinch and REALLY have to be somewhere, i ALWAYS inspect the weed first, even if i have the SLIGHTEST inclination that the weed doesn't weigh out right, I will complain and say it looks short, most of the time this garuntees more weed....

and unless you are buying from someone trusted, usually the bag is going to be short, so its best to inspect it and complain before you get ripped off

but either way, your best bet isn't to find a "dealer", its to find a friend....that way you are always gonna get hoooked up hella fat, and you have a buddy thats always down to smoke :]

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7098376 - 06/27/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

complaining doesnt always help, one of the most obnoxious things you can hear as a drug dealer is "this isnt a gram, its .7 at most" i knew a girl who told people to go fuck themselves everytime she heard something like that, and many a folk has gone weedless on account of it....but im sure her bags were light, makes sense why she heard it so often...

but yea, inspect the bag, the smell test is usually enough for me, and if you get ripped off, its not the end of the world, at least you smoked, right?

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7098460 - 06/27/07 11:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
mr_kite does not know what he is talking about

Ehhhhm, yeah I do. Maybe your experiences just differ from mine. :crankey:

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Offlineangryatbreakfast
Viking
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: boomer q]
    #7098756 - 06/27/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

boomer q said:
thats weird, almost all the drug dealers i know are really cool, almost no "gangster g homie" types, i get it weighed out in front of my all the time by several different folks, most everyone who pre-bags their weed and sells it is just rippin folks off. i mean, why would anyone serious about weed rather have a pocket full of dime bags than a ziplock with an oz in it? i though it was standard that it gets weighed out each and every time. the key is that your drug dealer is also a pothead, because if they appreciate weed the way we do and they would have ounces around for themselves to smoke anyway theyr less likely to rip you off than someone whos just a middleman tryin to make a buck

Because nobody with a good head on their shoulders is going to be driving around with an ounce in their car, but rather holding 3 or 4, $20 bags for quick sale. It's not fun to lose an ounce in a traffic stop but 3 or 4 grams is not as damaging to the drug dealer's finances.

--------------------
"Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating." -Richard Neville

Offlinecrazy__diamond
Strangest

Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: angryatbreakfast]
    #7098787 - 06/27/07 01:08 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

if you get caught with three separate 20 sacks then the cops know you're dealing and you are effed... if you just have an ounce bag, yeah its more total weed but it could be for personal use...

anyways

i find it best to get weed off good friends, rather than buying it from dealers...

buying from dealers is shady, unless luck out and find a cool one...usually short bags with stems and seeds of mid quality, not great stuff. and even if they are peddling some chron, its WAY pricy

with friends, they are just going to give you a good deal everytime. if you buy large amounts of weed at a time this could get annoying to them, but i just get small amounts and get from friends who have LOTS

--------------------
well, you know, we all want to change the world...

...but there's only so much time left in this crazy world, i'm just crumblin' erb.

Offlinehezzra
slug executioner
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tennessee
Re: Basic weed buying questions/etiquette, what general areas to meet hookups at? [Re: crazy__diamond]
    #7101416 - 06/27/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

There's no need to be an elitist smoker. As long as weed isn't brown betty, I'll be glad to pay $25 for a quarter. If all you're smoking is chronic, it's easy to get burnt out and have crazy resistance, thus going through mad weed and spending more money than you have. There's time for chronic, but I don't have the money to smoke $200 every 3 or 4 days.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains