Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
being stingy with your drugs
    #7088855 - 06/24/07 09:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

is this so bad? I've been so generous with all of my drugs with my friends and its starting to get on my nervs a bit. if i trip with them i always supply them because i have the hook-up and though they are now paying me for it, and paying me back, i cant help but not want to give away acid or shrooms to people. i only have so much and i always end up giving away more than half of what i have to friends. Is it so wrong to say no to a friend in need?

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7088868 - 06/24/07 09:33 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Depends on the kinda stingy you're talking about. If I'm with friends and they want to smoke, they know they don't even have to ask. If you only have enough stash for yourself, then you have every right to deny someone drugs.

I lived with a dude who sold last year and sometimes he'd ask me to throw 5 down on a blunt. I thought that was retarded as hell.

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: Gumby]
    #7088892 - 06/24/07 09:41 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

alright well i have 9 hits of acid and its reeeeaaally good acid and i kinda wanna save it for myself. im getting 5 more tomorrow hopefully, which equals 14, 2 hit trips, which is very powerful. i dunno i just hate having to always supply my friends. my friend gave me money ahead of time, which just allowed me to get him 5 (no extra charge) with no hassle of me having to spend my own money and then sell what i paid for. (thats the part i hate)

im fine with trafficking if i get money in advanced which results everyone getting more, but i dont like selling things from my personal stash. 14 hits is a pretty decent amount for one person to have in a stash, but i took 1/2 hit of this acid, and i was pretty gone. i had one of the most realistic hallucinations i've ever had on only 1/2 hit of this stuff, so i would really like to keep it. I think this stuff is pretty special.

so im not being a dick here, when i used to buy weed i would smoke everyone up, because being stingy with weed is different in my opinion, because i find it much more social than LSD of mushrooms.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineButta
Son of Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania
    #7088902 - 06/24/07 09:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Depending on the drug, I guess it all depends. I certainly wouldn't be giving away acid, I'd want money up front before I went to my source to get it. Pills I used to be fairly relaxed with, and weed's weed.

--------------------
Victims; aren't we all?

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#7088910 - 06/24/07 09:48 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Unless it's a really good friend, I'll tell someone to fuck off if they harass me about giving them something out of my personal stash. Did it last week, actually. Told a friend I got 1/4 of cubes and he says "Oh, so when we doing them?" I told him that we weren't and they weren't for him, but I could find him some if he wanted.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7088916 - 06/24/07 09:50 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It's your drugs and you can do what you want with it.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #7088918 - 06/24/07 09:50 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i hate it when you smoke someone out who doesnt have money and drive them around and they just are like "let's get high" as if i should have to drive them around and get them high for free everyday... :fork:

OfflineMiddleFinger
Is cooler thanyou
Male
Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: Redstorm]
    #7088920 - 06/24/07 09:51 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Psychs are meant to be shared, IMO. Although, only with those who can handle their shit.

--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7088927 - 06/24/07 09:53 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
i hate it when you smoke someone out who doesnt have money and drive them around and they just are like "let's get high" as if i should have to drive them around and get them high for free everyday... :fork:

you know some mooching ass bitches.  slap 'em good, tell 'em to get their own shit straight and to stop being a fucking drain on everyone around them.

--------------------

Offlineyarrwolf
Stranger
Loc: seattle wa
    #7088940 - 06/24/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I hate it when people are stingy, but I hate it more when people are just looking for a free ride. I share with my friends, and hope they share with me. =)

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7088950 - 06/24/07 09:56 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
Quote:

teefizzle said:

you know some mooching ass bitches.  slap 'em good, tell 'em to get their own shit straight and to stop being a fucking drain on everyone around them.

i know man, you should see this kid when someone calls him on it.  He's all like "I guess im not getting high then..."  and he'll never directly ask for a ride, he'll say something like, "well, i guess ill just sit at home all night and do nothing".

OfflineMiddleFinger
Is cooler thanyou
Male
Re: being stingy with your drugs [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7088960 - 06/24/07 09:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
Quote:

teefizzle said:

i know man, you should see this kid when someone calls him on it.  He's all like "I guess im not getting high then..."  and he'll never directly ask for a ride, he'll say something like, "well, i guess ill just sit at home all night and do nothing".

I fucking hate those people. That sort of guilt trip faggotry makes me want to beat kittens.

--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7088965 - 06/24/07 09:59 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
It's your drugs and you can do what you want with it.

:yesnod:

seriously, you don't have to share at all.  I am fairly generous with my stuff until I start running low.  Any of my friends know that once someone gets down to a small amount that you don't ask to bum a smoke or trip and shouldn't be surprised if no one will sell to you, either, until they get more

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleInnominate
Male

#7088979 - 06/24/07 10:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
Depends on the kinda stingy you're talking about. If I'm with friends and they want to smoke, they know they don't even have to ask. If you only have enough stash for yourself, then you have every right to deny someone drugs.

I lived with a dude who sold last year and sometimes he'd ask me to throw 5 down on a blunt. I thought that was retarded as hell.

Damn, I wish you were my friend. I can't afford to smoke other people out, but I still do it to people close to me. I have yet to find a friend that smokes me out as much as I do them, and for that reason I tend to smoke people out a lot less now. Whenever my friends and I get together there are drugs involved, a single person can't be supplying all of the time, or even 70% of the time, unless it really isn't a problem for them. But like I said, I have a low budget.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag