Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelucirid
Stranger

mixing dextroamphetamine and cubensis (first trip)
    #7082750 - 06/23/07 06:09 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Alright guys, so I have been very interested in shrooms for a LONG TIME. I also use to play an online game regularly with this guy who grows cubensis and is an active member on shroomery, although I have sorta lost contact with him... ANYWAY!

So I have been waiting to do shrooms for a long time, and finally the perfect opportunity has arisen. Alas, there may be a problem. I am currently taking Dextroamphetamine (medical speed) for ADHD. I am prescribed 20 mg's (2x10mg capsules). I made the mistakes of selling 40 of the 60 pills I got from last month to a local dealer. Anyway, The plan was that I got my prescription refilled today, however the fucking people sent the request (schedule B narcotic) to the wrong doctor. So now I won't be able to get them until at least Monday or Tuesday.

So how is this Relavent? I am pretty experienced in the drug world, I have done salvia several times (all bad trips, but all were bad circumstances, so I am going to try for a good trip). I did LSD once (I was retarded and did it all alone, in the dark, in the middle of the night, but it was fun talking to my dragon who was guarding my door). My acid trip was on 3 blotter hits, but I think it was pretty shitty acid. I have done Weed quite a few times, but not regularly. I have done coke 3 or 4 times, smoked heroin about 20 times, and I have gotten wasted several times also.

Why do the meds matter? I am a wonderful actor and love doing plays. On opening night of one of my plays (around april), me and a fairly large group of people from the play decided to smoke weed on opening day (around april). I hadn't taken my medication for about 3 or 4 days and I took just one hit (Hardest hit of my life might I add). I was feeling pretty good for the first hour or so, and then my weed high kinda moved up to the weed&methadone experience I once had. A while later all my friends' highs had worn off completely, but I was shaking, hallucinating, puking, heart (may have been) racing. I was soo bad that I couldn't participate in the show and they had to use an extra. (I was scheduled to go on about 4 hours after I had smoked). I have smoked pot before every other show I have been in, in MUCH larger quantities and potencies, and nothing like this has ever happened.
I'm starting to think that because I was going through withdrawals from my meds, which caused me not to eat very much, combined with feeling like shit, no sleep and the pot just pushed me over the edge maybe?

I have run out of pills, and haven't taken them for like a week, and I am quite sure that I am through with the withdrawals from not taking them. I am eating regularly, and sleeping often.
I was just wondering what you guys had to say, about me taking my med with shrooms, and if it would be a good idea, bad idea, and also what about me taking shrooms without the dextroamphetamine?

Thanks a ton!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelucirid
Stranger

Re: mixing dextroamphetamine and cubensis (first trip) [Re: lucirid]
    #7083766 - 06/23/07 01:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

bump

Invisiblemystery
you huff scat?
Female
Loc: niggasneed2stopsnitching
Re: mixing dextroamphetamine and cubensis (first trip) [Re: lucirid]
    #7083882 - 06/23/07 02:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

amphetamines increased weirdness; energising; paranoia usually increased; comedown can be rocky

Source:
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/mushrooms/mixing.htm

--------------------
:berternie:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals