Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Me no trip? [Re: nub]
    #7070612 - 06/20/07 04:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Soooo, are you nodding??

Im sure it wouldnt make a HUGE difference but Im pretty sure I've heard it "somewhat" weakens the effects of most psychedelics (shrooms, LSD, mescaline)

So ya, any opiates recenty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Me no trip? [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7070623 - 06/20/07 04:26 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I wasn't talking strain. I was talking substrain. Big difference. I agree that when growing with a multispore inoculation, a cube is a cube. (I haven't tried Penis Envy, but I have heard that. I'm skeptical though.) Substrains are a very different matter.

That doesn't seem to be the case here though, as these shrooms came off of 3 different cakes.

--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Offlinenub
Plobable
Male User Gallery

Loc: little district
Re: Me no trip? [Re: Ziggen]
    #7070644 - 06/20/07 04:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i havent taken any other drugs recently other than marijuana and other shrooms of mine days ago.. so substrain is like my certain cakes yea. but is it still reasonable that this weakness would be effecting difrent cakes?

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
    #7070655 - 06/20/07 04:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

So have you ever taken other hallucinogens and what effects have you gotten? I've come across quite a few people like this, however most of the time they still get "blown away" by salvia.

EDIT: By "people like this" I mean people who are uneffected by many of the common hallucinogens

Edited by sHrOoMeRrR420 (06/20/07 04:38 PM)

InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Me no trip? [Re: sHrOoMeRrR420]
    #7070677 - 06/20/07 04:42 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

A substrain could just be a small part of a cake. Go to the cult. forum and search for substrain AND for the user-name of some one like RogerRabbit or Roadkill or Agar. They can explain it much better than I.

But yeah, if you had multiple cakes, from multiple spore syringes this is an extremely unlikely culprit.

--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Offlinenub
Plobable
Male User Gallery

Re: Me no trip? [Re: sHrOoMeRrR420]
    #7070679 - 06/20/07 04:42 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

last summer i had shrooms and i tripped balls from like 2.? grams 2.2 i think it lasted like 2 hours intensly cuz i was trying to walk somewhere and couldnt really see real things too well :/ so thats waht ive been prepared n shit for but all i been getting is a bit of a body buzz.. its really baffiling me.. :frown:

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
Re: Me no trip? [Re: Ziggen]
    #7073444 - 06/21/07 02:25 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ziggen said:
I wasn't talking strain.  I was talking substrain.  Big difference.  I agree that when growing with a multispore inoculation, a cube is a cube.  (I haven't tried Penis Envy, but I have heard that.  I'm skeptical though.)  Substrains are a very different matter.

That doesn't seem to be the case here though, as these shrooms came off of 3 different cakes.

There's no such thing as a dud shroom. There might be some, in extreme cases, half as strong as others, but I don't think even that's reasonable. Generally speaking, if it's growing, it's making actives. There is such a thing as a user who will think every shroom is a dud during certain times, especially (as they said) if he's been nodding or tripping recently, but also it just seems to happen randomly sometimes. Environment has something to do with it.

I don't think he has been nodding by the way, though, he actually gives me an under-18 vibe. :smile: Hard to get tar in high school, most places. That's not an insult, just a guess.

And there is no way in all of fuck that that's 8-12 dried grams. Closer to one fifth that much. 8-12 grams is enough to give a horse a buzz, and enough to fuck most people up beyond reason.

--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #7073725 - 06/21/07 05:23 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nub said:
i havent taken any other drugs recently other than marijuana and other shrooms of mine days ago..

Here's something that's really important to remember always. Tolerance to shrooms builds very rapidly. You start building a tolerance within only (roughly) 1-3 hours after you eat your fungus.
Take this example: Let's say you take a good-sized dose one night and you have a nice trip. Then you want to trip the next night. By this time, your tolerance will have built up to the point where you may need to take >roughly< double the dose you took the first night to get the same effects. If you take the same amount as you took the first night, the effects will definitely be weaker.
And as I say, your tolerance will start being an issue within only a few hours. Example: You take one gram at 8 pm. You wait 2-3 hours and don't really feel anything, so you start nibbling another gram and finish it off by 11 pm. Whatever effects you get from that second gram will be noticeably diminished.

Now the $64,000 question: How long does it take for tolerance to subside? The most common answer is a week or more; (maybe 10 days to play it really safe.) From what I understand of your dosing time line, I think tolerance could be a factor in you not feeling the effects. What is the time line? You ate some 3-4 days ago, then yesterday and today? Is that right?

Edited by Land_Crab (06/21/07 05:39 AM)

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Me no trip? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #7075244 - 06/21/07 01:14 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've noticed the full affects after re-dosing 5 days later. I've done that four times.

Offlinenub
Plobable
Male User Gallery

Re: Me no trip? [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7076039 - 06/21/07 04:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

but all the other doeses (days ago) had no efffects so i fugred it wouldnt matter :/ i guess it could be tolerence built up but idk just seems unreasonable to me that i wouldnt trip from any of these doses first was around 3 grams dried adn second was jsut over 2 grams dried and then this yesterday.. oh well though right just more myco-expieriences for me to learn from, one thing i sorta suspecting is that i used course verm and yesterday when i broke em apart they didnt seems to colonized all of the little pieces inside even though i left them incubate for 1 week after the outside was done and some more than a week, so doese anyone know if course verm might make them less potent for any reason.. idk, and i havent been nodding just haven switched it from a while back and im 19 if it really matters for your vibes... idk should i jsut wait until i have like many dried grams and eat em all?.. :/

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #7076218 - 06/21/07 04:52 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You built up a tollerance and ate all your shrooms for nothing lol

Offlinenub
Plobable
Male User Gallery

Re: Me no trip? [Re: implee]
    #7076243 - 06/21/07 04:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

heh at least i learned something

(which is wait a bit longer and then devoure all)

Edited by nub (06/21/07 04:58 PM)

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #7077601 - 06/21/07 10:12 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

If you can't trip on a little, trip on a lot. And measure it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains