Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSampaJasli
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Harvest questions with PICS
    #7074878 - 06/21/07 11:46 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I just harvested one of my cakes that is on its second flush.
This was my first grow and I chose to cultivate Texans. I ordered 2 syringes from Ralph and the Texas strain came free so I thought I would use it as a guinea pig for my first attempt.

Here are the pictures of the cake I just harvested.
Right before harvesting:

The other side of the cake:

Pseudo-artistic close-up:

And finally, post harvest picture:

And now my question, all the caps on the bottom and right of the last picture are from outside. When my cakes were spent I just found a dark area, dampened it, and buried the cakes right below the surface. A few days later they fruit beautifully. Is it alright to eat the shrooms grown outside? they are covered in dirt that i can't get off.
Also, is it okay to eat mushrooms that are covered in their own spores? because half of mine are like that.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCitric
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harvest questions with PICS [Re: SampaJasli]
    #7075098 - 06/21/07 12:39 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms grown outside are very edible. As long as they didnt get contaminated you're fine.

And yes you can eat the ones that have spores on them.

--------------------
Self Healing lid tek ** Update 10.17.17 **
Mini casing pictures: Pins to harvest
Cup O' Shrooms
Magash:  I noticed my contams were in the shape of fingers :whack:
Hyphae:  Yes  "Loss of moisture from the substrate"  is not a casing trigger.  :cuckoo:

My final Grow!

Offlinedjaxx06
Stranger
Re: Harvest questions with PICS [Re: Citric]
    #7075682 - 06/21/07 03:01 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

there's no such thing as a "contaminated" mushroom. If they are growing outside, then congrats and good for you, they are fine.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds