Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGHC
Stranger
 User Gallery

spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/
    #7062754 - 06/18/07 06:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys so i got back from my 3rd hunt(u can check out my 3rd cent florida hunt post if you would like to hear my storys and see pics) but yea i was told about spore prints and i made prints outa the mushies i found but it just seems like a black powder.. Is this right or did i not leave them enough or what? and if this is normal how do i like get the powder into a syringe or what do i do with it? thanks alot guys and scope out my hunts :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMontanahunter420
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: GHC]
    #7062780 - 06/18/07 07:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Trying to cultivate from wild prints is not the route to go. Contamination will result in most of trys because the spore print is unsteril. You mights as well pay the price for a print if you want to cultivate it will be cheaper in the long run.

--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: GHC]
    #7062787 - 06/18/07 07:04 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Black powder is right for Panaeolus species, purple-brown powder for Psilocybe cubensis. There are good teks for making spore syringes in the FAQ.

welcome to the shroomery :smile:

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #7062796 - 06/18/07 07:06 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

syringes made from wild prints need extra care to be done as cleanly as possible and even then, they generaly need agar work to clean them up and ilolate the culture. there are tens of thousands of micro-organisms in the wild in a given area and any number of them could be contaminating the spore sample.

spores-in deposit-are a fine powder. in print, they should look like a series of lines [from the spaces between the gills], radiating outward from the point that was the center of the cap. the longer you leave your specimens to print, they heavier the prints should be. the proccess of making a syringe from a print is simple, though it generaly needs practice. it can be found in the mushroom cultivation section of the FAQ.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineGHC
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: canid]
    #7062814 - 06/18/07 07:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

DAMN you guys RULE! thanks so much guys. im shooting over to the tek now. just starting to learn all my info. i get my spores in the mail this week. im so excited :smile: and thanks for the welcome :smile: thanks again!!

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7062827 - 06/18/07 07:13 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

My experience has been contrary to this, with certain wood loving species. They dropped clean spores on clean foil and there were no contamination problems. The wild prints are contaminated myth might be inaccurate. I have never tried to cultivate wild dung lovers but I believe many of the syringes you can buy online come from wild collected spores.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: shroomydan]
    #7062839 - 06/18/07 07:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

carefuly handled and proccessed wild prints can be completely free of any viable or successfuly agressive contaminants, but in my experience, this is not the norm.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineGHC
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: spore print ?? i know its proly wrong place but i been posting here :-/ [Re: canid]
    #7062872 - 06/18/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

nice nice nice. im so excited to get my spores and start making cakes. its been proly wow like 6 months since ive tripped and thats pathetic lol. i smoke every day but i wana cut back and stat trippin :smile: also anyone trip during the day how was it? ive only tripped at night and always wanted to trip when the sun was up. HOLLA!

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #7062935 - 06/18/07 07:41 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i love eating mushrooms during the day when i'm in natural settings. olympic peninsula in washington state is to die for; which is what i'd probably do if it's park was ever threatened by industry, given the obscene logging elsewhere thereuppon.

--------------------

OfflineGHC
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7063270 - 06/18/07 09:02 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

heh niceee. well for now its just mj for me. time to pak another bowl :0

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale