Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: juggalacious12]
    #7057892 - 06/17/07 05:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I understand what you're trying to say...

I'm just trying to tell you that you are very dearly wrong and the ideas you're proposing are ill-informed and highly dangerous. I reiterate: psilocybin/psilocin, and any other psychedelic except DMT, are not neurotransmitters in any way, shape, or form. Your brain will not treat them as such and they will never take on any of serotonin's natural functional roles. That's not what they do and this has been very well-understood for a long time. BTW, what do you mean you "don't warp"?

I'm really not sure why you're so sure that you're onto something. I'm just trying to convince you that this is a terrible idea no matter how you look at it.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (06/17/07 05:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
Loc: Oregon
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7057936 - 06/17/07 05:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I will accept all that you have said and take it to heart. Since psilocin is structurally related to serotonin and is a tryptamine I assumed that the body would use it in a similiar way.

By warp, I mean that I don't go all crazy like aliens are after me. In fact all that I can say about the trip is that I am different and just that. Nothing at all happens that I don't want, I can feel and even predict the path of a trip (I don't go hard, I stay home). There is something that I feel I am missing when I am on them that makes me feel that I have to figure it out. I am just this close to finding out what some three words could explain the whole psychedelic experience.

I will take your advice about it being a terrible idea, but I will eventually try it when I feel my mind has the ability to accomodate it, prolly 4-6 years down the line. There is something so unexplainable about it, but I am just so close to finding those right words that will explain the universe. I already have a permanent link to Oblivion ("psychedelia") and I just don't know.. I really do think that I am on to something in that I will be able to explain the psychedelic experience, the human mind, the universe, all in the same sentence.

I would also like to mention, just because I like the way it sounds, I can talk to squirrels.. Squirrels though are just a metaphore for all consciousness. I speak plant, object, animal, nonlinear human, and concept to some extent as well as most any variation of anything. To explain this real quick lets take object for example. You can see the visible signs of stress put on an object, that is its speech. It is telling you that it can no longer take anymore and something must be done or the end is near. Animals are just reading body language and concept is the system that makes the concept so.

--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
    #7057941 - 06/17/07 05:17 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Alcohol isn't a neurotransmitter either, but it plays a direct role in the synapse..

--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
    #7057945 - 06/17/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Doesn't muscerine also? Just by blocking the firing, doesn't that make it a transmitter because it is a part of the coded language of your minds mechanics?

--------------------

OfflineFexor
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia
    #7057947 - 06/17/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I think you need some help :crazy2:

Free sVs!
Female

#7057952 - 06/17/07 05:23 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You may not get chased by UFOs, but hey... you talk to squirrels. :-p Psychedelics inevitably warp all of us whether we perceive it as warping or as "getting in touch." The people who get abducted by UFOs and truly believe all sorts of outrageous shit are generally not properly equipped (mentally speaking) to process the psychedelic experience, and attempt to rationalize the experiences of their state through impossible hallucinations and delusions. Tripping comfortable takes a certain level of introspection that some people simply are not willing to commit, which is what results in the very noticeable "warping" that some people experience on psychedelics.

You don't seem to be very much like that, which is good; we need people who understand and respect the gifts that mushrooms offer. Your plan just seemed like reckless abuse to me.

I will tell you, though, that if you truly wish to achieve a daily state of psychedelia, look into meditation. The psychedelic state is very natural, not merely chemical-induced, and can be explored in depth with some practice in meditation. I should also point out that DMT is a psychedelic neurotransmitter in our brains, which if you haven't read up on you really should.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7058018 - 06/17/07 05:38 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Fexor: I'm in the process of helping myself thankx.

Tchan909: I agree and enjoy your first part 110%! but what do you mean about the squirrel part...?
I don't see it as abuse because the point is to make normality anew out of such confusion.

I have recently realized that I will not be able to transcend to the next level of consciousness without another person with me. Previously all except one trip was esentially alone and even that one, really was alone too. I've had a "bad" trip once and in that one time I have learned indefinately what not to do! With that knowledge I can compare a few things and now can predict where a trip will go, before dosing, just by assessing some mental notes, which are really prolly hundreds... Ever since it's been smooth sailing, but I need to go deeper. I need someone that I have and can connect with there with me to provide a special additive to the mixture so that I can find a new part of myself, and also leave my body behind, which is something that I as of now refuse to do which causes complications with larger doses so I have to stay under around an eighth unless I really REALLY feel up to it.

Also, I think I said in my last post that I have already attained the psychedelic experience while sober as the permanent link to Oblivion. What a trip that was!! One beer and half an eighth and I learned the meaning of life, how to talk to squirrels and other consciousness', got a permanent link to the state, and found some esteem(!).

I have done quite a bit of research on DMT, it's the spirit molecule. So beautiful and perfect! I really have no need for that stuff at this point in my life though, but maybe I do..

Since all substances are broken down to molecular pieces and distributed throughout the body equallyish, I believe that a lot more things affect us than we think, as neurotransmitters directly. The spark is there and so is the stuff, right? That would make it a transmitter.

--------------------

OfflineFexor
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia
    #7058063 - 06/17/07 05:52 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:tongue:

The idea is actually quite interesting.. but as others have said, I think the tolerance would become to much.. but who knows.

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: Fexor]
    #7058089 - 06/17/07 06:00 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Tollerance is half the point. I believe that tollerance is a natural reaction to your self becoming more accustomed to the new perspective, tolerance builds and confusion lessens as one can make more sense of the mechanics of what is happening on the inside.

I can't really describe where, but somewhere I come up with a third reality that I just can't convey..

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#7058148 - 06/17/07 06:14 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I can see I'm not going to convince you, so I'm just going to say I'm glad you decided to wait to do it, and I hope you change your mind in the meantime...

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
    #7058193 - 06/17/07 06:32 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you for your concern.

I don't think that I will be being reckless though, it's small doses in a secure environment and if things start to turn to shit all I have to do is stop, and if it's really bad I can take some ssri, such a small amount is needed it's crazy! Like 1mg esitalopram (lexapro) to combat like over a gram of dimenhydrinate (dramamine). But I'm pretty sure that I would quit far before things got that far out of hand, only worry is the transition back might fuck me over worse than staying on them.. I don't know what to or how to think for the next couple days and I am very emotional, as many apparently are.

I'm pretty well done being reckless, in my whole life I wrecked a car on dram and that was the end of my danger party.. I'm very boring. I won't even take allergy meds anymore because I am afraid that I will recognize the subtlties adn that just makes me uncomfortable.

I may yet find a more efficient way of executing the concept that I have begun to grasp, it's just as of now this is the only way that I can conceive, but idea is still in its infancy. You may well get what you want Tchan.. Indeed it is likely that I will find another way to do this, but in doing so I will have to actually do the mushroom "binge" to see if I was right, which I usually have been on this kinda stuff. At that point though, I don't think that anyone would count as a normal tripper, or even a normal person. They would be yogis or shaman or high priests of light, definately capable of handling what to them at that point would be just another fascet of general being, intensified. I'm not saying that I'll get there, but if I do, I don't think that you need to worry. I'm strive to be safe in my "recklessness".

--------------------

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male
    #7058209 - 06/17/07 06:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Also, I may go for two or three days and see that in no way can what I strive for be achieved that way. I have little mushroom experience, comparatively. I've tripped some 25 times ranging from a gram to over an eighth (my first real time). I am not yet familiar with how she makes me feel after prolonged periods, but I also think that with enough control one could avoid fatigue.. which ime is the most banal of all, be it mental or physical.

--------------------

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

#7069267 - 06/20/07 10:47 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Would anyone like to shed some light on me, recalling their experiences? Etc.?

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

#7069610 - 06/20/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wow...that is ....interesting!

So what your are trying do is to actually replace the brain serotonin system with a psilocin system?
Or create another system,one of psilocin,that will co-exist with the allready existing serotonin one?

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: John Smith]
    #7070213 - 06/20/07 02:44 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I guess that it's not so much the system itself that I am trying to replace, but rather the reactions that the systems create, while using the other system. Like thinking normally on mushrooms or shroomin sober. I think that this is possible since nothing actually happens while in the state, that's what makes it so unique. It has the possibility to be anything because it is nothing. I don't really know how to explain it yet.. I just get this feeling that there is something amazing that I should note and I think that it may help explain how the brain works, so that robots can be made... (I think I said that though)

I can't decisively say what I am trying to do until I know what happens after tolerance begins to develop. So either I will have to do it or find someone who has that can give me a decent enough description that I may experience the situation vicariously. As I go more I seem to find more possibilities for horrible flaws..

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

#7070370 - 06/20/07 03:20 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I see. But what makes you think that constant exposure to psilocin/bin will chemically alter the serotonin system,and replace the existing reactions with psilocin related one's.

Are you sure that your theory is on a physical level rather than a psychological ?

And you say "Like thinking normally on mushrooms or shroomin sober". You do understand that if you replace the serotonin reactions with psilo ones,there will be no reference point to stand on.

If neurotransmitters are doors with various locks that each one affects the way the door opens,and various substances are the keys for these locks,what you will do is that you will change the door completely,and therefore limit yourself to only that one.

But anw this is way over our heads. You should read a lot more on the subject,perhaps wait 50 more years for research to shed some light on the human brain (we know almost nothing about it)....

PS:I dont even remember psilo being a neurotransmitter..

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

#7070557 - 06/20/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

In order that you state:

You have to make the conscious effort to use those channels, the way vets use a lower dose more oft than a youngster.

I believe that they are psychological can conquer any physical reaction, even going so far as to start a theory called "Think Your Penis Bigger". It is based on the belief that a certain biological process takes place that makes your wang grow during adolescents and if one were to merely know what that was then they might restart the process and begin to grow once more. Does that make sense?

You will have to reverse engineer what "reality" is to create your own reference point, technically making normality a trip just as much a frying is.. Since your only reference point is what you decided it is and likely that won't be reality, at least forever since you can change it, and all that jazz.

(I kind of think of my mind as a antenna that receives the signal of my consciousness and reformats it into something that can be used conventionally by my body. Since the energy of me is in the signal, I can control everything that my body does, every function that it undergoes. Also because I am this unbridled energy received unto this plane through neurotransmitters such as serotonin and "psilocyin" I do not believe that their existance specifically calls for any specific reality to reveal its self, and as such anything is possible or nothing, or the reverse engineering or reality, the world, the universe, consciousness, consciousness. The possibilities are as infinate as ones comprehension and ability to make connections between obscure concepts. Be imaginative)

I do not agree with your statement about the locks.. You must know not, to know what is, I think. Once you kick you one possibility but still need to survive you must create a new one, like changes senses when you blind, or loose a limb, you just adapt. And since this is adaptation on the highest scale, one to be on a higher plane of understanding, I don't really think that I will get caught up in the trivialities of substance abuse, again.. ( learned from that experience)

I am the only person that I have met that is like me and I think that I may be able to do it, I feel that I should at least try, and I will. I may not go tripping for months to see what happens, but I will definately be kicking myself out of this reality into confusion so that I can see all of the "I don't understands" to see what is understandable. In 50 years, I'll almost be dead, and I doubt that my shell will be willing to put up with such things, even if my mind can, which I doubt that it would enjoy. I expect to be able to think completely psychedelic through meditation by the time I'm fifty, but to do that I must become a master of Oblivion, and the dissociated state that comes with it.

Psilo isn't a neurotransmitter, it's a chemical closely related structurally to serotonin, that's why I had to change it to the system created and not the specific substance. Though I have a reason to believe that it has more neurological activity than most give it credit for. It is in a giant family that encompasses many substances, serotonin is related to dopamine, norepenephrine, adrenaline, DMT, all tryptamine (including DMT), the list is prolly hundreds.. All are capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier into the brain so... I can only speculate with my limited knowledge.

I have so much more to say! All one need do is ask the right question. Please ask!! If not for you than me!!!

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

#7073938 - 06/21/07 07:03 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

hehe well,you lost me here...I guess the internet is not the perfect medium to express such abstract theories...

well do what you feel you must do...just be careful and prepared...there is no "save game" and "load game" options in real life.(at least not that I know of.)

--------------------

Offlinesuave
Stranger
    #7073965 - 06/21/07 07:23 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

FIRST: you have to wait at least 3 days between trips. If you trip one day, then take another dosage the very next day, you'll do nothing but F' your life up for that day. You won't be seeing visuals, you'll just feel really really f'd up. I don't see in no way possible can someone trip every day for 3 months straight. Straight up f'n bs. I could write 3 paragraphs to state why this isn't remotely possible. Although if you consider just having them in your system and feeling really weird and f'd up as tripping - then yes i guess you did do them for that long.

Point aside though - 3 days minimum for psylocybin to completely be obliterated out of your system and be up and running normal again at 100% and ready for another dosage.

Now, I'm not sure how long i've been tripping, been a while is all i know. And what your saying is plausible and possible, just not in the way that you want to do it. Like someone else said, we only know so much about the brain. Ingesting these things orally isn't going to do what your trying to do.

Offlinesuave
Stranger
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: suave]
    #7073970 - 06/21/07 07:25 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

added: You need to read some of carlos castanada's works. Especially "the art of dreaming". If you can get past the second gate... then you'll see that you don't need psylocybin to achieve what your wanting.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order