Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Frightening!!!!!!!
    #7051307 - 06/15/07 11:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ok well, this isn't THAT scary, but it was at the time for me.

Last night i dosed two hits of some okay acid, and I wasn't really tripping (mentally I was) so i went to the park with a buddy to smoke a bowl. It was about 11 at night, and we smoke the bowl and on our walk balk to the car, we see about 6 people, who look like they mean harm coming the other way. After we smoked this bowl I was tripping VERY hard. I was like "who are these people" and my friend said "I don't know but they want to fuck us up" jokingly. I kind of believed him at the time, and when we walked past them a few of the girls that were with the menacing spikey-headed punks started giggling and i heard them say a bunch of shit.

When we walked past them i felt a wave go through me that kind of felt painful in my brain.

Relief, from a bad vibe.

Just thought I'd share the story.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: Phishe]
    #7051324 - 06/15/07 11:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

One time i was tripping balls in the woods near a road, these drunks in a van came up on the road, saw us, started yelling and trying to deliberately scare us, and I thought they were gonna come kill us, scared as fuck. I havent had a very enjoyable shroom trip since.

Edited by xFrockx (06/15/07 11:55 PM)

OfflineZeke0
Shnoicest
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Dimension
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: xFrockx]
    #7051334 - 06/15/07 11:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

fucking drunks

--------------------
Humanity's Gone, Smoked Up In A Gravity Bong, By A Democrat-Republican Cheech And Chong

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: Zeke0]
    #7051339 - 06/15/07 11:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah drunks ruin everything.

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: Phishe]
    #7051355 - 06/16/07 12:03 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it was 5g shrooms and like 5g syrian rue, at peak, so you can imagine how fucked i was.

OfflineZeke0
Shnoicest
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: xFrockx]
    #7051361 - 06/16/07 12:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Geez man, i would have went down a shit spiral.

--------------------
Humanity's Gone, Smoked Up In A Gravity Bong, By A Democrat-Republican Cheech And Chong

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

#7051379 - 06/16/07 12:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It was the mental peak, i always hallucinate more after the actual peak of the trip. So I was fucked in the head, but its a good thing it wasnt as bad as I was an hour later, I couldnt tell if my eyes were open or shut, when we watched a movie I couldnt even see the screen, instead i saw pure white figues drizzled in chocolate having sex, no joke.

My GF said i buried my face in her back and made noises for like an hour too, lol.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #7051382 - 06/16/07 12:10 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My friend and I were out in our town tripping on acid one night... I had done four hits, he had drank 11g worth of mushroom tea earlier that day (he was mostly down from that) and was now on a hard-to-determine amount of acid himself. Probably about as much as I was.

We had been out for hours when we were heading back to his place. On the way, we stopped in the middle of an intersection to stare at the colors being thrown off by some streetlamps. We weren't stupid, we live in a quiet town and there were no cars coming from any direction for quite some time. But eventually, we did see the headlights of a car coming up. We got onto the sidewalk and I jokingly said, "move along, sir!" Naturally, it turned out to be an actual cop. He shined his fancy coppy flashlight in our eyes and asked us what we were up to. Apparently he figured we were out breaking into cars and shit, though we hadn't done anything but walk and observe for the entire night.

Long story short, he let us off. I think it was pretty obvious that we weren't up to anything really bad. I told him we had been out drinking because I knew we couldn't pass for 100% sober. Given that he shined his flashlight RIGHT in my eyes, I'm not even so sure he believed that story. But regardless, it was an extremely stressful situation because my friend had been carrying mushrooms and a vial containing 200+ hits of acid. I dosed at 10:00 PM, and the cop talked to us at 4:00 AM. but I didn't get to sleep until noon, and even then I needed reefer to help out. Vibes that fucking bad will keep you awake for a while. Scary stuff.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (06/16/07 12:12 AM)

OfflineZeke0
Shnoicest
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7051393 - 06/16/07 12:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm so glad I've never had to encounter police while tripping

--------------------

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
    #7051575 - 06/16/07 01:29 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've never had and police attention on shrooms, but I have too many times to count while I was baked as shit. Each time it scares me senseless, but seeing as I live in BC, the cops don't really do much if they catch you with weed.

I even had a 'Citizens Patrol' (retired cops) car pull up to me and my friend one time.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: Seventy]
    #7051601 - 06/16/07 01:43 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i ate one tab of acid to test out a new batch i had bought and were with 2 friends who werent tripping. we decided to go to some pizza place in the middle of the city that i hadnt been to before. i had some weed in my pocket, and the acid was pretty good. i was happily tripping, thinking 2 tabs of it would be ideal next time. anyway, we get into the pizza place and it's a tiny tiny shop with only 3 tables to sit down and eat. it was like a takeout pizza place. we walk in and to the right there are 2 tables, like right next to each other, with 2 cops sitting at one of the tables eating pizza. to the left the other table had a family at it. so we had to sit down at this table where i was literally less than arms length from the cop sitting next to me.

it was hella awkward. all i was doing was trying not to make eye contact. my 2 friends were trying to shoot the shit with them a little bit to make it a little less tense. i didnt say a word the entire time and all i could do was look at the walls which were swirling around in all kinds of patterns. eventually before our food came the 2 cops left, but as they left more cops came in. none sat down but there were literally atleast 5 more cops that came in while we were there. one of em was even undercover with all these tattoos on him and a .45 at his side. apparently the pizza place was right next to a police station. it was probably the most awkward thing i've had to deal with while tripping. i probably wouldnt have been that freaked out if it wasnt for the gram of weed i had in my pocket. it sure was a relief to get out of that place.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineZeke0
Shnoicest
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Frightening!!!!!!! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7051614 - 06/16/07 01:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Actually on second thought, I have had a police encounter tripping but it wasn't frightening at all.

I was strolling around the lot at the IT festival on two hits of acid when I came upon a trooper on horseback. As there were kids selling buds, holding 6 inch samples in each hand, only a few feet away, I knew I was safe. So I chatted the guy up a bit while petting the horse's head.

I doubt I'll ever get a chance to do that again.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience