Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Loving LC but I am a little confused.
    #7051074 - 06/15/07 09:41 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

When I do an LC for cubes it comes out perfect almost every single time.  Lots of nice fluffy clouds and now that I use plastic lids no more stupid red rust dots. 

:cool:

I did some B+ L.C.

I then shot up seven quarts of Wild Bird Seed.  Four days later I have growth all over the place!  This is incubating at 65-68F. 
:rockon:

Every thing is looking good right?  So why am I confused?  I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!

Well I feel like I'm getting a handle on Karo LC.  Using SPORES I get great freaking results.  However when ever I try using say culture syringes for Beech or Oyster (( and I've tried three times now )) I get the same stinking result; clumpy sometimes semi hazy looking cultures. 

Is it simply that the I have erred conceptually?  Is this a bad way to make a liquid culture for beech and oyster?  I'd use spores from them but I don't have any and vendors don't sell them. :frown:  They sell cultures and plates.  Which isn't the end of the world since I'm loving agar these days anyway ( though it leaves something to be desired :blush: ).  Anyone know why I'm getting this result? 

I'm thinking about make some WBS jars and test this stuff out and see if this is just they way LC for those species looks.

I'm not going to lie.  I'm still pretty new and I'm sure there is a good chance that I'm screwing the pooch on these things but any help would be appreciated.
:bendoverrover: ( yeah I just wanted to use this gremlin )

Anyhow, thanks everyone!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation