Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Vendors with integrity?
    #704598 - 06/27/02 04:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It has become obvious to me that some of these spore sellers (especially one in particular) delibertly ask thier customers to return to this forum to post how great the seller is and how fast the mailman was.

I find that to be a disgusting, dishonest way of doing business. Bribing people with an extra syringe so they will say something nice is a very sleazy way of operating a business and I know I'll never order from those sellers.

I know there are a lot of spore sellers around here, I'd like to know which ones have proven over time to have the honesty and integrity that I can respect.

Some of these vendors obviously have more cultivation knowledge than others. In fact, it seems like some are experts and others don't have a clue. It seems like some just buy spores off others and then resell for a profit.

It makes me wonder what kind of 'customer service' these vendors offer. I mean, telling the guy promptly that his letter has been recieved and your spores are sent today is one thing, anybody can do that. It takes no skill or special knowledge for that kind of customer service.

I want to know who the vendors are that can answer my seriuos cultivation questions. I mean, lets face it, if you want to sell me something, you better be an expert on it. If I have problems, I want answers and I don't mean 'go to the shroomery and use the search engine'.

So far it seems like the sporeworks, the sporelab and the hawkseye fit the bill.

Any other good respectable spore sellers out there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Vendors with integrity? [Re: ]
    #704753 - 06/27/02 06:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

It has become obvious to me that some of these spore sellers (especially one in particular) delibertly ask thier customers to return to this forum to post how great the seller is and how fast the mailman was.

Have any proof of that? I have never ever been asked to post anything by the guy you're talking about. It's just very refreshing to get your order in a day or two during a time where it seems like there are many posts speaking of some other vendors taking a very long time with orders.

Thats what this forum is for....Vendors and their service!

In reply to:

I find that to be a disgusting, dishonest way of doing business. Bribing people with an extra syringe so they will say something nice is a very sleazy way of operating a business and I know I'll never order from those sellers.

You are obviously one of these other vendors or a puppet who is jealous of the other "fast shipping" vendor and are losing business because of all the positive feedback being posted about him. Now your trying to make it sound like he's a bad guy? Talk about a disgusting, dishonest way of doing business. I mean, give me a break, you registered here a week ago today and you're gonna tell us that your not a competing vendor or a puppet? What a loser. Get a life. Maybe if your service was up to par you wouldnt be losing so much business!!!!!!

In reply to:

I know there are a lot of spore sellers around here, I'd like to know which ones have proven over time to have the honesty and integrity that I can respect.

You obviously are someone who has been around a long time so you already know which ones are good and which ones arent. Dude, this is so obvious what youre trying to do here...Slamming a vendor who is turning out to be better than you....trying to hide under a puppet name so nobody can figure out exactly who you are....very shady man!!!! Well, I know who you are and I'm sure others will figure it out fast enough.

In reply to:

Some of these vendors obviously have more cultivation knowledge than others. In fact, it seems like some are experts and others don't have a clue. It seems like some just buy spores off others and then resell for a profit.

And....what's wrong with that? No everyone can be a great cultivator like you! Buying and selling is how ALL business in the ENTIRE world is done!!!! Do you think wal mart is good at "making" what they sell or are they good at buying from other people and then reselling it?

In reply to:

It makes me wonder what kind of 'customer service' these vendors offer. I mean, telling the guy promptly that his letter has been recieved and your spores are sent today is one thing, anybody can do that. It takes no skill or special knowledge for that kind of customer service.

Telling a guy his order is received and has been shipped is awesome customer service...And you say anyone can do that? Then why dont they? If anyone can do that then why are there a million posts from people complainig about how they cant get in touch with a vendor they just made an order from and how it takes months to get an order if at all? Thats bad customer service. thats why this forum is here....so people can post their experiences with vendors and others can make choices as to who they will deal with.

That's why I post good things about the guy you are talking about. i want others to have a good experience with him like I have many times. he does not need to ask me to post good things about him. I do it cause he is a good guy and runs a straight up business with excellent products and service.

You are just jealous of his business skills. You're jealous because in a relatively short amount of time he has proved himself to be one of the best spore suppliers around. He's a competitor who is essentially taking money out of your pocket because he is such a good vendor and now you're getting tired of it and want to try and stop him somehow...not gonna happen.

In reply to:

I want to know who the vendors are that can answer my seriuos cultivation questions. I mean, lets face it, if you want to sell me something, you better be an expert on it. If I have problems, I want answers and I don't mean 'go to the shroomery and use the search engine'.

Vendors dont need to answer serious cultivation questions....thats what the Shroomery is for igmo. What vendors take the time to explain "serious cultivation questions" to every newbie that comes along? You think youre better than him just because you've been growing longer? Because you may know more about advanced cultivation? Big deal! You dont anyway!!!!!

In reply to:

So far it seems like the sporeworks, the sporelab and the hawkseye fit the bill.

Let's see here....now here is the moment of truth in this post you made. Which one of these vendors has had the most problems lately with negative comments and loss of business? Hmm...thats a tough one.

have a nice day

--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

#704859 - 06/27/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I just want to add that if any of my assumtions are wrong then I am sincerely sorry. That's all they are assumptions.

--------------------

Offlinefrank_grimes
Warrior of Corporate Bullshit
 User Gallery

Loc: Springfield, USA
    #704963 - 06/27/02 08:10 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

No vendor has EVER asked me to come to this forum and talk about how great they are. I have used several of the vendors, and come back to this forum to post negative and positive feedback. It all comes down to the fact that we are customers, and they are providing us a service. Some vendors understand customer service better than others. The vendors who treat their customers well get positive feedback, those who don't seem to care about their customers get negative feedback. It's as simple as that.

-Grimey

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: bassplayer74]
    #705088 - 06/27/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#705128 - 06/27/02 09:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Edited by boxtop703 (06/27/02 11:17 AM)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #705247 - 06/27/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It seems that everybody has a different opinion about vendors around here. Ask twenty different people and you'll probably get 21 different answers. Anyways, do some searching and decided for yourself...we dont need to help you...this goes to anybody who wants to order spores...look around in the vendors forum and find a good vendor yourself. All vendors that support the shroomery are great imho and all have their perks. I dont see why people bitch about some guy offering a free syringe with an order he does it to get more business or just to be nice who gives a fuck it's not hurting others business too badly and if it is then maybe they should follow suit. Hey, not all vendors only sell syringes you know...most of them barely sell syringes and are known for their hard work and effort into communities such as this one...mmmkay? I think anybody who has been here for a while could make a solid, educated choice about who I am talking about....jesus fucking christ when will people stop crying?

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

Re: Vendors with integrity? [Re: MicronMagick]
    #705477 - 06/27/02 11:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Micron...

In reply to:

Yeah The Little Guy (67 Verified PayPal Buyers) is taking business away from other vendors LOL.

If its not true then why does he get attacked by vendor puppets. He has a flawless reputation with his products and his service. This is obviously hurting someone enough to go and create a fake identity and come and talk shit about him.

In reply to:

I hate to tell you this but if your trying to say this is a Puppet for Sporeworks (300+ Verified PayPal Buyers before switching) or THE (400+ Verified PayPal Buyers) you are sooo damn stupid it's not even funny.

It doesnt even matter who it is...the fact is that someone feels like they are losing some business because of him. The proof is this puppets post. What else could it be...all his customers love him so it must be a competitor? this is blatantly obvious. Are you sure I'm the one thats stupid? Are you the puppet? Hmm.

In reply to:

Anyway I like how you welcome new people into the community.

What? I dont get this...what does this mean?

In reply to:

I currently have (198 Verified PayPal Buyers)

What the hell does having paypal buyers have to do with anything? Is this supposed to prove whether or not a vendor is good or not?????

Nothing you said in your post has any meaning at all...I feel bad you spent all that time typing and consulting your dictionary.

--------------------

OfflineNFG_Getupkid
journeyman
Loc: Jersey
Re: Vendors with integrity? [Re: phrozendata]
    #705501 - 06/27/02 11:40 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Oh boy.. Where do I start? I've ordered spores 3 times. Once from THE. The spores were great but the service and e-mails were a tad slow. I received my spores from Sporeworks in about 2 weeks. (Which is normal for an e-business.) But I got my spores from The Little Guy in 2 days! I got an e-mail an hour after I placed my order stating that my order was being shipped today. THAT'S why I was eager to post a positive compliment about them on here. No one "bribed" me. It's called exellent customer service. I rarely run into great customer service and when I do, I make it a point to let people know. And giving out a free syringe is not bribery. It's called a "sale" or a "promotion." Ever hear of it? Maybe THE, Sporeworks, and whoever have more "Verified Paypal Buyers" but they have been around much longer. The Little Guy is still fairly new and if they keep up the great service, they will pass em with flying colors. And did you ever take the time to think that maybe the reason they don't advertise out of the Shroomery is because they lack funds? If they keep making a name for themselves, and keep gaining customers, I'm sure they'll start advertising. And I have no problem helping them out with putting their link in my signature. After the amazing customer service and fast shipping, it's the least I can do.

--------------------
Everything written on this message board by me is fictional and used only for research purposes.

For Fast Reliable Spores!

Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

Re: Vendors with integrity? [Re: NFG_Getupkid]
    #705614 - 06/27/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I couldnt have said that any better NFG_Getupkid...

And as far as paypal buyers...The vendors with a lot of paypal buyers also sell many more products than TLG and like NFG_Getupkid said they have been around a lot longer. So there goes that point Micron!

And if TLG doesn't hurt your business a little then why do you always flame him and talk shit about him? You are threatened.

Truth is, if TLG were to go away, you and the other vendors would stand to start making more sales. Thats a given. No wonder TLG is catching so much flak from you and your puppets.

And BTW, why are there so many errors on your website...I actually stopped counting after a few minutes...I understand the reason for errors in posts and the like but dont you even proofread what you display on your website? Geez.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag