Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNineStorms
The Dragon
Male

Loc: Existing between Heaven a...
CEVs on weed: what was it?
    #7046977 - 06/14/07 05:26 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I just wanted to get a quick opinion from some shroomerites. I know that weed can be psychadelic, especially Sativa, which I think I have. A few days ago was my third experience on pot... I'll probably write up a trip report on it as soon as I can organize my thoughts on it. It was incredibly powerful, about 30-45 minutes into the high I started seeing intense CEVs for the first time in my life: it was like pictures out of science textbooks, repeating patterns all over my field of vision. I also had some OEVs also, where I'd take patterns that I was seeing and morphed them into new patterns that spiraled across my vision. It was amazing, to say the least.

What I want to know is this: I smoked it from my bong where I've been smoking Salvia from, and I haven't cleaned it out overly well. I've only used water, and you can see some residue on it. Was it simply psychadelic effects from the weed, or was it the residue from the salvia that I was also smoking? I haven't seen many cases where Salvia was mixed with something, so I wanted to get a few answers. If it was the salvia, I might very well mix some in the first time I roll a joint :wink:.

Btw, this all lasted about six hours, CEVs and OEVs included, although I was trying to get to sleep after the first two, heh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: NineStorms]
    #7047005 - 06/14/07 05:39 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

One time I had hit salvia out of a pipe, and later loaded a bowl of cannabis. When i smoked the cannabis some of the resin of the salvia must have been hit also because i started feeling the effects.

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: Phishe]
    #7047071 - 06/14/07 06:07 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't say it salvia. You just got really high.

When i get high i always see CEVs and when i get really high id experience OEVs.

OfflinechairmanK
devotee ofTezcatlipoca
Male

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: Infested]
    #7047084 - 06/14/07 06:13 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

^ agreed. I think most people always get CEVs when smoking cannabis by itself, and some people get OEVs when they are extremely stoned. Maybe the Salvia residue contributed something, or maybe it didn't.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: chairmanK]
    #7047120 - 06/14/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

salvia and wormwood is pretty neat. everything turned into a cartoon strip but the old school kind where the pictures are made of tiny dots and most walls had aztec like patterns, this lasted for 5 hours very strange, music sounded intense like when on mushrooms.

but i deffinately have to say cannabis gives me visuals often specially since i lost my tolereance and rarely smoke it

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblejmg5
deadicated
Male

Loc: miles above you
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: thedudenj]
    #7047738 - 06/14/07 09:00 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

how do you use the two together? I know sage is an ingredient in absinthe, maybe you could use divinorum when you're distilling it? Or maybe you just got loaded on some absinthe and smoked some salvia

OfflineKinematics
coyote vision

Loc: Colorado
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: jmg5]
    #7047757 - 06/14/07 09:06 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Lack of oxygen to the brain might also have something to do with it. I have taken some huge hits before and had stars literally cover my field of vision from lack of oxygen. Was alarming at first, but then it was pretty fun. It didn't last too long though, maybe 15 seconds or so.

If you have ever tripped before marijuana is commonly a substance that can trigger it, even in small amounts. CEVs anyway are probably a common occurrence when you are quite stoned. I have seen them before as well.

Offlinejccc
just aotherhuman
 User Gallery

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: Kinematics]
    #7047778 - 06/14/07 09:13 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Kinematics,,,,man ive had that same thing happen and i thought'shit man did almost black out...or wtf happened...oh well' :smirk:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: jccc]
    #7047817 - 06/14/07 09:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dont use salvia in absinthe for the love of god... i make quality absinthe and i do use regular sage among a shit ton of other herbs in a very precise method. my sinthe even tho its 91% alcohol you dont get drunk off of regardless if you take 5 shots you only feel the concoction of herbs, which produce an indescribable effect that can and most likely will bring about hallucinations. my blend is not that of store bought absinthe tho it contains some of the same stuff mine really branches out and is the ultimate drug cocktail tho i cant really say it heals your soul at all. i consider it a hard drug and it mearly makes you just feel so damn amazing

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblefreetree77
king louie
Male

Loc: all across the universe
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: thedudenj]
    #7048137 - 06/14/07 11:40 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

man, that sounds so fuckin amazing. id pay for a bottle. is there any fractal like visuals of mushrooms? either way it sounds awesome. do you sell it on a website or anything? i definitely need some of that.

--------------------
Sinister Minister

OfflineRansford
Stranger

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: freetree77]
    #7048795 - 06/15/07 08:10 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I am so confused, sativa and salvia are completely different. Sativa is weed if i am correct, "speed weed" some call it. ANd yes THC can cause OEV's occasionally and CEV's a lot. For me though, weed hallucinations only happen out of the corner of my eye, or when in a very dark place like driving late at night without brights on.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: Ransford]
    #7049783 - 06/15/07 02:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

there can be mostly closed eye stuff that you would see in a dream, greatly altered thought,and seeing auras. i sold a few bottles only $60 cause im not an ahole and the bottle of everclear was $20 herbs for 4 bottles $14 so i made a decent profit which fueled getting more and other stuff

--------------------

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
Re: CEVs on weed: what was it? [Re: NineStorms]
    #7049998 - 06/15/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Just dank weed.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds