Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Alien/Human Relations v2.0
    #704455 - 06/26/02 11:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

With over 400 billion estimated stars in the Milky Way alone, and an unknown number of Galaxies in the Universe..(there are likely billions of galaxies) it would be rediculous (and selfish) for one to think we are the only intelligent evolved life in this Universe. Our current society has been playing with space for about 50 years now... and we have already sent probes to Mars and beyond. Now think if there was a civilization similar to ours, but was much older. What would a few million or even thousand years of experience in space travel bring you? Efficiency, no doubt.

I have had experiences with beings not of this planet, for some time now. We speak of matters on the spirit and current changes the Earth undergoes. Most of the contacts are met while in the dream state, as that is easiest for both parties. Humans tend to block out things which are hard for them to explain, but in the dream state.. they are not as "real", so more people are likely to accept it without shutting it out. As well as with the beings, they operate on what would be equivalent to our level of the subconscious.. so the dream state is the perfect place as a central meeting place.

I have met with them mostly in dreams, but also in physical, waking reality. There is always a purpose or reason for the visit. Most of the time it is to teach me something, such as how to use spiritual powers to effect your environment.. or to heal yourself or others using the will of the spirit... or just to talk about what's going on.

I know I am not the only one being visited by these beings. I see others... they also convey to me that many other people are undergoing processes similar to mine. There is an awakening of sorts occuring on Earth. An awakening to the global spirit. They are here to help teach us the ways of the spirit and welcome us into the galactic neighborhood as fully conscious beings.. after all.. the Universe is a pretty lonely place if you don't have any other friends.

I like to discover things on my own... figure truths out for myself. But a little help from an experienced person who has been there before never hurts. I am not reluctant to take advice from a civilization that is a few hundred million years older than our own. To survive that long.. you gotta know a thing or two.

The main emphasis I always get from them, is the changes everyone on Earth is undergoing as well as the changes of the Earth herself. It can be described as a shift in consciousness.. a stronger, more focused realization on the spiritual world that we fail to pay attention to a lot of the time. There are two worlds.. the material and the spiritual. Although we may spend most of our time focusing on the matierial world, we come originally, from the spiritual. While this may seem like an opinion to some, to my Pleiadian friends it is a science. Reincarnation is a fact for them, it is studied just like we study science. In fact, their science is a nice combination of spirituality and what we would consider science. Things like Karma (what comes up must come down), Reincarnation, Space and Time travel, Telepathy, Telekenesis, etc.. are just everyday facts of life.

Why should you care? These aren't facts of life for us....yet. This is the world we are getting ready to step into. They are here to help us prepare for this reality.

The Universal law of free will dictates that all beings are sovereign and capable of making their own decisions. This is why extraterrestrials do not interfere in the free will of man... they can observe, advise, interact, but they cannot prevent. They cannot interfere with our free will. But one thing they would like to teach us, is that free will comes with a responsibility. Free will does not mean you should go around doing anything you please even if it means hurting other people just because you can. The number one reason why all of Earth is not in conscious contact with these beings right now is because we have not been able to take full responsibility for our actions. That is the first step towards conscious contact.

There is much to say and to do.. but for now I must take my leave.

With Love and Light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: ]
    #704469 - 06/27/02 12:11 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If anyone would like to share their experiences and what they learned, please don't be shy.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #704474 - 06/27/02 12:23 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Using numbers here doesn't work.. Space goes on forever in every direction.. I'd assume that there is matter filling that space, and so if there is an infinite ammount of planets, then there is also an infinite amount of other lifeforms living on them.. It doesnt make sense to say "we're alone." Of course, that doesn't mean we talk to them telepathically in our dreams, either.

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: Jared]
    #704608 - 06/27/02 04:55 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"It doesnt make sense to say "we're alone." Of course, that doesn't mean we talk to them telepathically in our dreams, either. "

iI have to agree with jared here. I think that there are many things that we as a species do not know. If you ask a mathmetician or a scientist whether it is feasible to be alone in the universe, generally their response comes from their religious background and not the training in science they have had. I had a Bio prof who taught everything up to molecular bio. He didnt believe in evolution because of his religion. HUH!?!?!

Mathematically it is impossible to say we are the only intelligent life forms in the entire infinite expanding universe. They come to this conclusion because of a book written a couple thousand years ago that says so. come on guys smarten up... thats the equivalent of a 3 year old covering his eyes and thinking he is invisible because he cant see you.

I am not arguing with shroomism on communicating with anything or anyone. I do not know enough about the universe ,real or spiritual, to discount him. I am just saying that it has never happened to me or any one I PERSONNALY know. If there is a secret to this communication then please share it. After reading Leary and McKenna and using my own experiences with psychedelics, I have come to realize that I know almost nothing about anything.

I am still of a dual nature with it though. As soon as I read something like that I automatically say "bullshit you are hallucinating" but then I think about it and go " well maybe its possible" I hope it is because I know I need something else to this life. to quote Leary in my favorite line from his writings:

" The extraordinary levels of dissatisfaction current, especially among the young, are based on an intuitive understanding that gravity-bound meat reality isn?t enough anymore.? Dr. Timothy Leary Design for Dying

This sums it up for me nicely. I dont have religious delusions like most people. I have this life only and it sucks sometimes. I have to believe there is something else out there...

postalboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
    #704609 - 06/27/02 04:55 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Right on, Shroomism! the Landotter concurs ... but of course I haven't had the experience of contact in the same way you have. No oneiric transmissions from the Pleiades ... or at least, none that have identified themselves in that way. No doubt your perceptual filters are different from mine. But I do know that there are things (ideas, concepts, lessons, technology, spiritual systems) that are being relayed to our little group (ie. the whole of humanity) here on Earth. It's almost funny (in that cosmically humourous way) how we each interpret what's coming down.

But in the end, the message is, in its essence: CHANGE IS COMING. BE READY. FLOW. And I for one can see no reason why this is not good advice. I intend to follow it.

"What's it going to be like, Dane? Will it be scary?
"If you want. It'll be different for everybody."

Dane McGowan and unknown character discussing the "apocalypse"
from the Invisibles comic series by Grant Morrison

I find it amusing that SETI and all the other searchers of the sky suffer so mightily from "electro-magnetic chauvinism" ... assuming that advanced civilisations would use basic radio waves of all things to contact other points in space-time. It's a remarkably limited and limiting view. It's like there's a huge party going on in the next room but they can't hear any of it because they're strapped between headphones listening to the background hum of the Universe and hoping to catch something.

The party has moved ON, boys! Catch up!

namaste

the Landotter

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #704720 - 06/27/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

With over 400 billion estimated stars in the Milky Way alone, and an unknown number of Galaxies in the Universe..(there are likely billions of galaxies) it would be rediculous (and selfish) for one to think we are the only intelligent evolved life in this Universe.
That is really bad form saying pro forma, that anyone who doesn't believe what you do is "rediculous". This type of opening does not invite discussion.

I have had experiences with beings not of this planet
Unusual dreams do not equal visitors from another galaxy, nor does hearing voices in one's head.

Most of the time it is to teach me something, such as how to use spiritual powers to effect your environment.. or to heal yourself or others...
Please demonstrate these healing and environmental manipulation powers. If you can't, then I guess these superior beings are lousy teachers and can't select the appropriate student(s).

The main emphasis I always get from them, is the changes everyone on Earth is undergoing as well as the changes of the Earth herself.
Is that the type of profound revelation that you get from them? Well the earth and every person on it has ALWAYS been undergoing constant change, that is nothing new at all.

I like to discover things on my own... figure truths out for myself.
By adopting every piece of fantasy from sci-fi to Von Daniken to ZetaTalk? How is that discovery?

But a little help from an experienced person who has been there before never hurts.
Unless he is an older, more experienced skeptical person on the shroomery.

I am not reluctant to take advice from a civilization that is a few hundred million years older than our own.
Like cockroaches? Their time on this planet dwarves ours.

They cannot interfere with our free will.
So humans really like those "voluntary" anal probes?

The number one reason why all of Earth is not in conscious contact with these beings right now is because we have not been able to take full responsibility for our actions.
Actually the Number One reason is that they are non-existent.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Imaginary Beings/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: Swami]
    #704978 - 06/27/02 08:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Dammit Swami!! Why must you beat me to the punch? I was scrolling down, reading the hooey and mentally preparing a reply... and then I find that you've already torn into them and I'm left with the scraps. Oh well, when the next tenderloin comes along... I'll be ready to pounce (basically, I'll start waking up sooner. hehe).

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: Swami]
    #705092 - 06/27/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Swami- I admit that I am a skeptic when it comes to things like this, and I do not necessarily believe that Shroomism has been in contact with actual alien beings; but to rip apart his thread like that just isn't necessary IMO.
Imagine if something like his experiences is true and possible. Who are you to say that these beings are non-existant? Obviously you would never know if they existed or not because of your extreme close-mindedness demonstrated in your reply to Shroomism.
I'm sure if there are beings such as Shroomism described, they are looking to be in contact with people who have the most open of minds. And thus they would not be in contact with you. Just because you have never had a similar experience does not mean that you can completely discount someone else's.

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: the_Landotter]
    #705193 - 06/27/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I find it amusing that SETI and all the other searchers of the sky suffer so mightily from "electro-magnetic chauvinism" ... assuming that advanced civilisations would use basic radio waves of all things to contact other points in space-time. It's a remarkably limited and limiting view

Yeah... and I've used this analogy before... but that is like sending smoke signals to NASA asking for help

Anonymous

#705234 - 06/27/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Swami.. I know you like to tear posts to pieces and state every reason as to why I am delusional.. but that's really not neccessary. Your cynical and belittling remarks make me less likely to even respond.

Please demonstrate these healing and environmental manipulation powers.

Most of the lessons are done in the dream state, that is where I get most of my practice. I have only begun to test these abilities in the physical world, I will get better though... I promise. I heal myself all the time, not broken legs or gaping wounds mind you.. but I have not had so much as a cold in years.. for when the first feelings of sickness are felt.. I focus on that and eliminate it before it can begin. Why just last week I had an experience with empathy.. I was talking to Adamist through IM and he said ouch my ear hurts... as soon as that happened I felt a sharp pain and ringing in my right ear. He said nevermind it just went away, I asked him, was it the right ear and was it ringing? He said yes, how did you know? Take it as you may. I'm sure its a coincidence right.
My friend and I practice telepathy on a semi regular basis now.. by having them pick up a card, read it, and then attempt to telepathically send the message. This is something that could easily be tested, and I assure you, when we are confident enough in our abilities..like 90-100% continual success rate, we will have it officially tested. Until then you're just going to have to stick with your ways.. shouldn't be too hard.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: postalboy]
    #705266 - 06/27/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Mathematically it is impossible to say we are the only intelligent life forms in the entire infinite expanding universe. They come to this conclusion because of a book written a couple thousand years ago that says so.

the Bible says nothing of the sort..
It is loaded with close encounters of the first, fifth, and third kind.

the Nephilim of the OT are "Demi-Gods who fell from the stars, to mix their DNA with Earth women" Gen. 6 for X.

Also see Ezekiel's Vision...

~

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Imaginary Beings/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: Sclorch]
    #705377 - 06/27/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

...and I'm left with the scraps.

Sir, please take a number at the Deli counter and wait to be called.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: postalboy]
    #705394 - 06/27/02 10:52 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

If there is a secret to this communication then please share it.

I've thought about this and I think that contact comes to those who still have an active "inner child" inside. This doesn't have much to do with age...(although the older you become the more chance of losing it).

Children have a special, magical quality that allows them to believe in the "impossible". Well, what we have forgotten is that all things are possible with God (All That Is). We are waking up now to our forgotten divinity, and like children at play, it seems we will wake up to the fact that every possibility lies within us. A human being is much more than a thinking ape. We have been blessed with the gift of free will, and this means that whatever we will manifests into existence. And it's becoming more and more possible as the collective unconscious starts waking up. The "alien beings", or whatever they may be, are here to help us evolve and remember what we have forgotten long ago.

"They" are increasingly showing up in my dreams, which is something that I have never consciously remembered up until about a week ago. All of a sudden, almost every night, I dream of them. Just the other night I "dreamed" that a huge mother-ship descended over my house and some type of beings communicated with me. Right after I awoke and wrote this:

The Helix spins continuously,
Thus the Forces must oppose for continuation.
The Great Serpent of Darkness moves in the unmoving,
Allowing the cold to preserve Her force.
She is vast and unchanging, giver of Immortality and Wisdom.
She keeps the Light in check;
She is the Limiter, the Preserver, the Devourer.
She is like a vast ocean, keeping all things inside her womb.
She swallows all continuously, thus keeping the Cycle.
The Great Serpent of Light moves at greet speed, being all places at once.
He allows the warmth to keep the existence of Time.
He is quick and ever-growing, giver of Life and Love.
He keeps the Dark at bay;
He is the Sacrificer, the Rebeller, the Ecstatic Lover.
He is like a tidal wave building, a volcanoe erupting, a bomb exploding...
He exists in all of these. He is what drives the Cycle.
This great opposition is the Way.
But there are periods in which these serpents surrender
To the magnetic pull of Love, rather than the repulsion of Fear.
We live in a time of one such surrender.
The Great Serpent of Darkness, in all her Wisdom,
Is once again being pulled together with the Serpent of Light.
We are part of this Divine Union, and it is happening right now.
When climax is reached, Time will cease
As the warmth is transmuted into a new Life.
Then a new Life will be born, a new Way.

Now I don't remember what happened after I saw the ship, except I woke up, wrote this down, and fell back asleep. I didn't even remember the contents of what I wrote, only that I wrote it.

May Love and Light fill your Soul

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #705429 - 06/27/02 11:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I do not necessarily believe that Shroomism has been in contact with actual alien beings; but to rip apart his thread like that just isn't necessary IMO.
Which posts here are "necessary"? Which line(s) from my response do you take umbrage with? Help me to understand my inappropriate manner.

Imagine if something like his experiences is true and possible.
I look at the source. I cannot take anything of face value from someone who believes in Crop Circles as alien constructs or that the (totally disproven) "Face on Mars" is anything other than a natural rock/sand formation.

Obviously you would never know if they existed or not because of your extreme close-mindedness demonstrated in your reply to Shroomism.
That's the hundreth time that I have been falsely accused of being close-minded. I have researched esoterica more than any five people on this board. If aliens came into my house, I would certainly believe. If I dreamt them, I would not.

I'm sure if there are beings such as Shroomism described, they are looking to be in contact with people who have the most open of minds.
Ah, you are an alien psychologist perhaps? How do you know whom they would choose and whom they would reject? Please state your basis for this statement.

And thus they would not be in contact with you. Just because you have never had a similar experience does not mean that you can completely discount someone else's.
Of course I can. I did discount it. I cannot trust anything from the man who claims that the pyramids were built by wayfaring dolphins from Sirius, rather than Egyptian slaves.

--------------------

Anonymous

#705454 - 06/27/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I said the pyramids were built by The Annunaki race, or Nephilim of the 12th planet.

The dolphins from Sirius is another matter entirely

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#705463 - 06/27/02 11:19 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I stand corrected.

--------------------

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #705559 - 06/27/02 12:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Which posts here are "necessary"? Which line(s) from my response do you take umbrage with? Help me to understand my inappropriate manner.

I did not say that all posts here are "necessary", just that yours was especially unnecessary. I simply took umbrage to the condescending tone in which you replied to someone who just wanted to post about some experiences he has had and feels strongly about. I just don't think it's needed at all. When someone is wrong, it is okay to correct them. When you disagree with what someone believes in or feels strongly about, it's just mean-spirited and not necessary to rip what they say apart because you don't believe it.

I look at the source. I cannot take anything of face value from someone who believes in Crop Circles as alien constructs or that the (totally disproven) "Face on Mars" is anything other than a natural rock/sand formation.

Once upon a time Galileo said that the earth was not the center of the universe, and people called him a heretic. Besides, just because a person has some beliefs that are false does not mean that all their beliefs are false.

That's the hundreth time that I have been falsely accused of being close-minded. I have researched esoterica more than any five people on this board. If aliens came into my house, I would certainly believe. If I dreamt them, I would not.

If that is the hundreth time you've been accused of being close-minded, maybe you should ask yourself if the people accusing you might be right. Just because you have researched more than others here (and you are assuming a lot with that statement) does not mean you are any more open-minded.

Ah, you are an alien psychologist perhaps? How do you know whom they would choose and whom they would reject? Please state your basis for this statement.

Yes, actually I have my PhD.

Of course I can. I did discount it. I cannot trust anything from the man who claims that the pyramids were built by wayfaring dolphins from Sirius, rather than Egyptian slaves.

I never said you have to trust what he says. I'm just saying you don't have to come across as a condescending AH in a reply to a post which made no attack or insult on you whatsoever. The foot prints on your back that you have spoke of were put there by certain people. You should not vent your frustration on others who had no part in putting those foot prints there.

Just my opinions... Peace,

RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#705682 - 06/27/02 01:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I simply took umbrage to the condescending tone...
Would E flat be better? What line is offensive?

Once upon a time Galileo said that the earth was not the center of the universe, and people called him a heretic.
Thank you for the history reminder. I haven't a clue how this non sequitar relates to this post. Galileo based his theories on a lifetime of objective observation, not dreams.

Besides, just because a person has some beliefs that are false does not mean that all their beliefs are false.
Please (re)read the story, "The Boy who Cried Wolf".

If that is the hundreth time you've been accused of being close-minded, maybe you should ask yourself if the people accusing you might be right.
Ah, the fallacious law of large numbers. I have asked and no one can demonstrate how I am more close-minded than anyone else here. It is an accusation based on frustration not fact.

Just because you have researched more than others here (and you are assuming a lot with that statement) does not mean you are any more open-minded.
(I am assuming very little. You are assuming that I have an over-inflated ego and am prone to bullshitting.)

Huh? A person who travels the world investigating miracles, masters & magicians up close (and wanting to believe) spending lots of time & money, is not more open-minded than someone who merely forms an opinion while sitting at home? Strange logic from you.

Swami: Ah, you are an alien psychologist perhaps? How do you know whom they would choose and whom they would reject? Please state your basis for this statement.
Yes, actually I have my PhD.
In alien psychology? Please give me your alma mater. I am skeptical (NOT open minded) that any certified university will hand out a doctorate in that field.

I never said you have to trust what he says.
Thank you for your permission to view a post as I please.

I'm just saying you don't have to come across as a condescending AH...
And you don't have to comment on my posting style. Fair enough.

A whole page of fluff and you still didn't point out what line got your hackles up.

What's up with all of these centered, enlightened people who get pushed off balance at the slightest provocation?

Just my AH opinion.

Peace.

--------------------

Offlineshaganoz
researcher

Loc: Some cold place
    #705692 - 06/27/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh the blinded ones like swami makes this world the place of hell
Read my postings on OBEs, you can also meet interesting beings of other worlds this way, they will teach you.

Actually, I was tought in a dream how to have OBE's, and what I learned from that dream works perfectly, at least the best method for now.

Just because you havnt experienced doesnt make it bullshit. Just because I have experienced doesnt make it real.

But I know, what I experienced is real, and things I dont know surely about, well heck, I consider them possibilities

No offence

--------------------
-Everything I write is fictional entertainment and should not be taken seriously-
-To email me, remove NOSPAM from my email adress or else I won't get it-

Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations v2.0 [Re: shaganoz]
    #705851 - 06/27/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh the blinded ones like swami makes this world the place of hell

Why do some people assume that just because someone doesn't unquestioningly believe their assertions that somehow that makes them closed minded or blinded? Why would you refer to someone who goes in "with both eyes wide open" as blinded?

It seems that those who express the greatest frustration with Swami do so because he uses the faculty of reason in trying to understand the nature of what is, whereas his critics insist on avoiding reason whenever possible. It is not a contradiction of character to acknowledge the unexplained and yet utilize rational thought in attempting to understand it's nature. To glom onto the first idea that happens to float through your consciousness and to assert without critical analysis that it is the explanation for an experience is a sign of an immature intellect.

"The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason."
~Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard

Edited by Evolving (06/27/02 02:49 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder