Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Gotta love those Palestinians
    #696443 - 06/23/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Arafat's 'Sesame Street' Jihad

Why has the Western media practically ignored the shocking Palestinian state-sponsored broadcast of a classroom full of elementary school age children chanting hate-filled anti-Semitic slogans and vowing death the Jews.

That's the question asked by WABC Radio's Steve Malzberg, who's one of the few American journalists to cover the outrageous telecast, which appeared on the Palestinian Authority's version of "Sesame Street."

The students on the PLO children's show appeared to be between six and eight years old, the talk host told his audience Sunday.

To the Western ear, the youngsters sound as if they're running through their latest lesson in reading, writing and arithmetic.

But the English translation makes it plain the Cookie Monster won't be appearing any time soon.

"Each and every part of your soil is drenched with my blood," one eight-year-old Palestinian "Sesame Streeter" proudly announces. "We will march as warriors of Jihad. On your life I foresee my death," he cheerfully adds in childlike tones.

"I march quickly towards my death," he continues. "Am I afraid? For me, life has little value because I am returning to my land and my people will know that I am a hero," the young student explains.

"I will bring a machine gun - violence, anger, anger, anger. When I wander into the entrance of Jerusalem, I'll turn into a suicide warrior in battle dress, battle dress, battle dress."

"Bravo!" the proud Palestinian teacher exclaims as her young scholar finishes his lesson.

"Why did it take Alan Keyes, and only Alan Keyes, to play this stuff?" complained Malzberg, referring to the fact that MSNBC's "Alan Keyes is Making Sense" was the only U.S. TV outlet to consider the shocking footage newsworthy. Shortly thereafter the Fox News Channel picked it up.

But ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN - not to mention the entire print media - remain missing in action on the PLO's jihad kiddie programming.

Editors note: Arafat's "Sesame Street" has no connection whatsoever to the U.S. version or its creators and is merely a Palestinian imitation.

Here's the link...

Arafat's 'Sesame Street' Jihad

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Gotta love those Palestinians [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #697275 - 06/23/02 09:33 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

They're planning for the future. They're indoctrinating the children to further their long term agenda which is and always has been to wipe out the Jewish state of Israel.

It's similar to the story I posted a couple days ago about the little arab girl and saudi tv stations broadcasting antisemitism.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Gotta love those Palestinians [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #697280 - 06/23/02 09:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This is also similar to the NAZI's prior to the holocaust when they taught anti-semitism in their public schools. The palistinains are just like the NAZIs, all they want to do is kill the jews.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Gotta love those Palestinians [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #697283 - 06/23/02 09:43 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

those jew better think of something quick, otherwise they will all be dead, everyone keeps on trying to use genocide against them.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Gotta love those Palestinians [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #704399 - 06/26/02 10:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Not that Israel is a Nazi state or anything.

You know, if some dumbass gets their ass blown up in the West bank they were asking for it, and I have no sympathy for them.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder