Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZeke0
Shnoicest
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Dimension
Salvia Divinorum - Dried Leaves and 20x Extract
    #7028176 - 06/09/07 10:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

So, the mail came today and one piece was a gram of 20x which I was not expecting for at least a few more days. I quickly gave my two buddies R and G) a call to inform them of the news. Me and G arrived shortly at R's house.

I had introduced them to Salvia a few weeks earlier with a 5x extract, which had no effects for either of them and mild effects for me. Today, we had decided to smoke some plain leaf as a primer. A couple of leaves were broken up, loaded into a small waterpipe and passed around the three of us.

We finished the bowls off and G went to use the bathroom. I had very giggly (I should add here that we had a couple of joints of fine bud beforehand and G was about halfway through a 40oz beer.) and R commented that I sounded like the intro to Dark Side Of The Moon, which sent me even further into giggleland.

G returns and suggests we make use of the 20x and we don't object. I volunteer to go first and sprinkle just enough out to cover the screen, just a lungful. I light up, inhale and hold. I lie back and before long I start go get a feeling very reminiscent of the precursor to so called "astral projection", which is all I've experienced of that phenomena. I also had the impression of being encouraged along by someone or something. I felt as if I was being taken somewhere but was somehow unable to completely get there.

Coming out of that state, I mumble what I intended to be "I didn't smoke enough" and sat up on the bed. I felt the front of my body flowing downward as if it was a Dali clock. My mouth was hanging wide open and I had to keep it closed by holding my jaw up with my hand. Upon witnessing this display, G and R we convinced of Salvia's effects.

G and R both smoke similar amounts and experienced mild effects. We go downstairs to smoke cigarettes and discuss what had happened and decide to increase our dosage. About twenty minutes go by and we go for round two.

This is where it gets weird.

I go first again and this time I fill the bowl. It's about 1/2 inch wide and a 1/2 inch tall. I take the first lungful and hold until I get the body feeling, let it out and take the second. What happened is hard to get into words but I'll try my best.

I no longer existed. I was no longer Zeke. I could never even have a thought of me. I have a hard time of even referring to what was was experiencing this as I.

Everything is a lie.

I felt like I was a spike on a rolling cylinder. As it rolled, I the spike, was slowly pushed into the ground and as that happened I became the impression that the spike made. This kept repeating and this idea of being in this never ending cycle of spike/impression was absolutely terrifying. I was trying to pull away but could not.

As the Salvia world was closing up, I was regaining awareness of my body from my fingertips in. Back to reality somewhat, all I could do was say "Holy shit" over and over and laugh with joy that I was a human again. That feeling a joy was incredible.

As for G and R, I cannot speak for their experiences since I can hardly grasp mine but when R came out, he looked at G and said "Wherever I was, they sure didn't like you." Hilarious and perplexing. G had similar effects to round 1 due to his poor smoking technique.

All in all, it was quite a lesson in appreciating having life. Salvia is something to be very deeply respected.

--------------------
Humanity's Gone, Smoked Up In A Gravity Bong, By A Democrat-Republican Cheech And Chong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum - Dried Leaves and 20x Extract [Re: Zeke0]
    #7034263 - 06/11/07 04:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

loads exciting

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: Salvia Divinorum - Dried Leaves and 20x Extract [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7038527 - 06/12/07 03:43 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Very interesting trip man, I've been looking forward for this trip thread because you posted you were getting the 20x on an other thread earlier. Your second hit sounds amazing. I can't wait for my 15x to get here! Happy tripping! :thumbup:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order