Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Just don't know what to do with myself anymore....
    #7036461 - 06/12/07 01:54 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Does anybody else feel like this?

I've spent months sat here in my room doing the same shit everyday - its like groundhog day apart from theres no way out.

I'm looking for a job to earn some money and do something with myself but I hate them all and I don't want to do any of them! I've tried everything there is to try here where I live and I have no transport to get anywhere else and can't afford any.

Sorry to be a whiny MC whinerton but I really need some inspiration on what to do with my life - its just got so dull.

All I do is play guitat, play playstation, read / talk shit online and my chores.

Theres no women, no work and no hope where I am and I can't find the way out without lots of money.

I spent the last two years saving to get out of here - I still don't have enough and now I'm unemployable because I've already been to every shitty company and factory in this small town and they all suck!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleralphroks
humaniform

Loc: Up north passed Alaska
Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7036477 - 06/12/07 02:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

That sucks; Im guessing you live in a small little shitty town. Theres
a chicken shack or taco hut somewhere that will hire you. Or just
go back to an old job and tell them you want your job back. Your chances
of that happening is as good as any other employer as long as you didnt do something really insane at everywhere you worked or yur just a really shitty employee. Theres ways of promoting yourself and making money online, you could buy a router and host other people; or get a company online to host your website for $20 a mnth and either sell advertising or product. Tennstud sells horseshit online dude; dont tell me theres no hope; you just lost it. You got to get up and go get yours; nothing is going to just fall into your lap; you got to hustle like a gangster.

--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

InvisibleBoutang
AKMC
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7036494 - 06/12/07 02:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I know exactly how you feel. Being in this small shitty town the only thing people I know do for fun is drink and drugs. Don't do anything productive and I get to sit back and watch everyone I know fall apart while I can barely keep it together myself. I would recommend moving somewhere that you feel you can progress. There's a ten month college program here in AK that gets you in and out with a degree and sets you up with a high paying job because they want to keep the jobs in Alaska but everyone in Alaska is fucked in the head and wants to hire outside people to work up north here. If you can find some sort of school which has a similar program I would recommend looking into it.

--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Invisibleralphroks
humaniform

Loc: Up north passed Alaska
Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: ralphroks]
    #7036498 - 06/12/07 02:18 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

grow some watermelons and sell them out of your truck or make breakfast tacos for workers who cant find a place to eat on their break since your town is so small. Denver was having gang wars for turf to sell Illegal pizzas on the corner from unlicensed kitchens; stuffed in legitimate pizza boxes. Theres a guy called the soup-peddler in texas Who delivers soup to jobs on a bike and a wagon; he pimps other people to ride bike and just makes soup now.

--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

InvisibleBoutang
AKMC
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7036509 - 06/12/07 02:21 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

That's one of the coolest things I have ever heard of. It reminds me of selling stolen meat in the liquor store parking lot on Trailer Park Boys.

--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

InvisiblePat Bateman, VP
Dr. House's Inspiration
Female User Gallery

Loc: Inconceivable opulence
    #7036528 - 06/12/07 02:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Buck up and put forth some fucking effort, maybe?

--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7036549 - 06/12/07 02:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

What am I gonna put my effort into ffs?

I tried fixing computers but only got about one call a month, despite tons of wasted money and effort on advertising.

None of the employers here will have me back and frankly I don't want to go back and be a robot who takes shit for minimum wage.

I've put alot of effort in - like I said I've been saving for two years straight in my last job to escape this town. I've been searching the web for an IT job because thats the only thing I want to do - I've just done a search on the entire of my country and only found 1 that I can apply for (I am appling for it).

Its easy to say put some effort in when you don't know how much effort I am putting in. I didn't want to be brought up in a shitty little town, it just happened that way cause my familys to fucking poor to go anywhere else.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7036554 - 06/12/07 02:41 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You've got ambition but I really can't think of anything I could do here. Making workers lunches is one but the rules and regulations required for that are far beyond me. I know that you need to pay to attend courses before your even legally allowed to prepare food here.

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7036563 - 06/12/07 02:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Le Narrateur said:
Buck up and put forth some fucking effort, maybe?

I agree. and....dude your obviously not doing all you can. Go out there and get something. you say you dont want to work a shit job yet you wanna get out of that shit town. You have to make sacrafices. Work a shitty job and save you fucking money. Then get the fuck out of that town.

you have to actually do something man.

Cest la vie some times you gotta work shit jobs to make it.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7036601 - 06/12/07 03:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've done that for the past two years. Why don't you read the post before coming up with some cliche reply?

I just search the whole country for the job I want to do cause I'm willing to move where ever they are and theres hardly any of them.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7036606 - 06/12/07 03:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have - in your money $15,000 saved.

Where I am thats nothing though... Consider this - a 2 bedroom house here starts at $400,000. The ceapest 1 bed apartment in the whole country is $250,000+

OfflineTMshroom
one
    #7036616 - 06/12/07 03:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
Does anybody else feel like this?

I've spent months sat here in my room doing the same shit everyday - its like groundhog day apart from theres no way out.

I'm looking for a job to earn some money and do something with myself but I hate them all and I don't want to do any of them! I've tried everything there is to try here where I live and I have no transport to get anywhere else and can't afford any.

Sorry to be a whiny MC whinerton but I really need some inspiration on what to do with my life - its just got so dull.

All I do is play guitat, play playstation, read / talk shit online and my chores.

Theres no women, no work and no hope where I am and I can't find the way out without lots of money.

I spent the last two years saving to get out of here - I still don't have enough and now I'm unemployable because I've already been to every shitty company and factory in this small town and they all suck!!!!!

Hey dude I play guitar aswell, lets hit the road? Im planing on hitting the road with a buddy of mine also guitar...shit you're welcome to come along. You're 420/mush/musically/artisticly friendly...shit youll fit right in. Im dead ass, if you're interested PM me.

When i feel like im stuck.....i hit the road, travelin is the way to go.

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
    #7036622 - 06/12/07 03:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
I have - in your money $15,000 saved.

Where I am thats nothing though... Consider this - a 2 bedroom house here starts at $400,000. The ceapest 1 bed apartment in the whole country is $250,000+

no i read the post man. I take things at face value.understandable?

400,000+? what about renting? move to the city man.

--------------------

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7036666 - 06/12/07 03:54 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

is there a way to go to school abroad? like an exchange program - or some thing you can do is look in foreign newspapers for English Teachers - you speak the engrish, right?
OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#7036787 - 06/12/07 05:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Depending on your age you could look into Raleigh International,, or maybe VSO.
It would cost you very little (possibly nothing), it'd definitely give you something to do.

:thumbup:

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #7036913 - 06/12/07 06:23 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Donate Plasma.

Sell your shit on Ebay.

Some of my friends have worked at jobs where the people that order shit off the television call you and order products. Work from home - and make money?!?!

...I don't really know what to tell you, I am in a bit of a rut myself, but I know there is hope still. :heartpump::heartpump:

Best of Luck Brother.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
    #7037206 - 06/12/07 09:22 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Get a restaurant job as a bus boy (not a server, because bussers make nearly the same amount and don't have to deal with the custies).

Earn up 2 grand and move away. That's what I'm doing... Only thing is I've got lots of bills to pay as well so I'm stuck here for a few more grand than that hehe.

But I know how you feel, as everyday I feel similar. I hate getting up in the morning and doing the routine, I hate looking out the window around this desolate dry places of brown and nothing green. The angry people, the lack of pretty girls...

Nevada sucks balls.

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: Maverick]
    #7037308 - 06/12/07 10:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

WTF, you have 15,000 and can't afford to move? All you need is a plane ticket or a UHaul and your gone- to wherever you want to go. Settle down for a month, find a job and you're set. Move to a city so it'll be easy to find a good job. It's not hard.

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Invisiblevitadura
Dream Seeker

Loc: Here, Now Flag
Re: Just don't know what to do with myself anymore.... [Re: jenns_hot]
    #7037381 - 06/12/07 10:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You have to ask yourself what you want to do next, not necessarily for the rest of your life.. and do it!

I want to leave everything behind, this world of material goods, economy, politics, and go back to a state of nature where I sleep on the forest floor and pick berries for survival, and learn about myself and the world by simply living outdoors.

So it sounds crazy to most people, but my dad always told me that what I choose to do next doesn't have to be what I choose to do for the rest of my life.

Hope you can get yourself out of your rut. :heart:

--------------------
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." -Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #7037453 - 06/12/07 10:55 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

buy a backpack, put some stuff in it that you would like to have with you for the next 6 months, leave your house, and start walking.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals