Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Cyric]
    #7032842 - 06/11/07 09:25 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

rue all you really need is .5-2g per a person. if you want a neat rue experience try just 5g at once swallowed im not saying its pleasant tho just neat. i really dont use maoi any more cause my body just naturally inhibits. if i pick up rue or caapi vine my body just does it as a response.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: thedudenj]
    #7032950 - 06/11/07 10:05 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Your eyes are turning brown.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: xFrockx]
    #7033109 - 06/11/07 11:01 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:smirk: Me thinks so too.

Either be a team-player or go sit in your lonesome home.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7033347 - 06/11/07 12:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I saw somewhere that they have these retreats you can go on where actual shamans will brew it for you and shit

There's a few legitimate ones, but also a lot of profiteering chumps who barely know what they're dealing with. Do your research first if you're considering going to one of those, to make sure you get someone who is actually worthy of the title "shaman".

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7033642 - 06/11/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I dont get the people that think they are shamans or long time healers, not saying that they don't exist but it is hard for me to agree to someone that puts healers at the same level of schitzos, I understand there is a fine line, but it is different a burnout than a true healer.

Like me i can cook some but I am not a chef for sure, just because some people read about plants and trip balls all the time deosnt make them a healer.

This is for thedudenj, this is teh imepression I get from you, I can be wrong but I have met a bucnh of people with big mouths, and also met a bucnh of healers from diffrenet parts of the world with different healing tehcniques, that all of them were initiated by their masters in whatever technique that it was. And those range from south america, japan, russia, etc. So I am very intrigued to some comments I have read before on your postings.

I am not trashing you man or anything, but since I have been exposed to that matter since kid, I found people that use these subject to feed their egos and get others people atention.

BUG: is that picture of leird hamilton? from the movie riding with giants?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: learning_byte]
    #7033784 - 06/11/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

you gota go on a quest and find a legit one they are hard to find. the only people that dont think im a legit healer are people that have now clue who i am i prefer Gypsy magician/druid or something along those lines or plain old healer mage tho. since im not Siberian i cant really call myself a shaman cause thats where that word came from but my title is =.

btw like i said im always varying amounts of what i put in my brew depending on moon cycle,day of week/month/year. its a precise art and i know exactly what and how much to use. if your a true healer first off you dont need anything but your self to heal people and the stuff is just an aid and 2 you make it your self and have precise blends for each situation in stead of claiming to have a master recipe. at first i thought what i had going was just a calling but no its my ancestry and soul. i have to give thanks to the family tree

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: thedudenj]
    #7033848 - 06/11/07 02:44 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I am a little confused... As far as syrian rue is concerned you would only dose between 3 to 5 grams per person. Three is more than enough. You don't trip any harder (what I mean to say is that more rue is not a good idea at all). That could be a potentially harmful dose (30 grams rue per person possibly fatal). YOU NEVER NEED MORE THAN THREE GRAMS OF RUE PER PERSON. Five grams is good for post trip antidepressant effect. Anything higher leads to VERY unpleasant bodyload, vasoconstriction, etc. Doses of rue that high are neurotoxic (hallucinogenic but extraordinarily dangerous) What you dosed with would be described as an ayahuasca analogue, not ayahuasca. It is not Ayahuasca without banisteriopsis caapi. The vine is the Ayahuasca everything else is an admixture. You can dose around 100 grams per person with caapi. Syrian rue should never be dosed anywhere remotely that high. It won't even potentiate it more, just refract light nice but cause nasty and potentially dangerous side effects. ALWAYS research your drugs exhaustively before even contemplating preparation and taking of drug material.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Mr.Al]
    #7033859 - 06/11/07 02:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

whats why i said 1.5-2g max 3g when you take higher doses of rue it blocks out the other stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Mr.Al]
    #7033878 - 06/11/07 02:51 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thedudenj, I'm waiting for the response to my telepathic PM.:crazy2:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Zepplin]
    #7033896 - 06/11/07 02:54 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

um zep i never got your PM i suggest you resend it cause id like to hear what you got to say lol

--------------------

OfflineCyric
Master of Time and Space
Male

Loc: Outer Shpongolia
    #7033960 - 06/11/07 03:05 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have posted D's trip report here http://www.shroomery.org/9388/I-am-a-Landing-Pad-For-An-Insectoid-Archetype
for those who are interested.

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

#7034191 - 06/11/07 04:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thedudenj is like - totally cool. :rofl2:

--------------------
thedudenj said:
drugs no drugs sex no sex hats no hats.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca is absolutely insane [Re: Peteomighty]
    #7034388 - 06/11/07 05:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

actaully in the biggest zero

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom