Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7048442 - 06/15/07 02:03 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Wooo hooo...Dr. C...got you go'in man....this is fun isn't it?

Okay, more clarification needed here....You'll only know what happened between us when you know what a loon at dawn on a Northern lake sounds like....soooo....

I don't think it's healthy to conjecture what his motivations are if you don't know him. I can't say I know him so how can you? How very presumptuous of you for doing so and for me if I did! Perhaps I mistakenly gave you the impression that I said I knew his motivation. I'll repeat this but once, I was aware of his delivery style...pleasant, never rude, reasonable, thinking.... I found that impressive.

If he said specifically no nude pictures, I figured he meant...no nude pictures, silly me I should have read between the lines...lol When I said I wouldn't even send a clothed one due to the circumstances of me being committed, and if you answer back to this I'll need to be, committed to an asylum that is...lol, perhaps that was code for I will send you pics...hmmmm...I'll have to ask my shrink if it's normal for ADD folk to talk inside out like that...now who's being dramatic?

We both agreed that a truly committed relationship is only on a strong base when there are two individuals involved who are dedicated to growth both personal and as a couple. When it comes to minds, souls and bodies, we touched minds and perhaps souls though it's hard to bring hard evidence to that...lol...I have to say,we never touched bodies except in fantasy. I made up a few...but we tend to do that...my creative imagination and I. Is that the inner child speaking? Perhaps...tra la!
wink...MIC  :smile:

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7048686 - 06/15/07 06:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Haha Dark_Star popped into my head because of the initials, I had no other reason to guess it was him; he doesn't really fit the profile.

A little detective work solved this intriguing mystery for me. 

The man you speak of was underage when he registered and has not made a post here in years.

Not Fade Away? :confused:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7048695 - 06/15/07 06:51 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is more compelling than a James Patterson novel.

:chew:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7049198 - 06/15/07 11:22 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my God....is this Divided_Sky? I know him and have met him in real life.

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7049401 - 06/15/07 12:38 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Okay, let's stop guessing...it's not tremendously important is it? It's all done with now after all. We sound like a bunch of chicks getting our nails done. Personally, I'd rather climb a tree than get my nails done and I'd rather smoke a bowl than go shopping for clothes. Let's all chill...
He's gone onto living his life...I hope more enriched somehow for having "met" me. I wish him only wonderful things...a pain-free life filled with further growth and enlightenment and more love.

Whiskey- I only brought up Not Fade Away b/c, and I assumed you knew, so sorry, that Dark Star is a Grateful Dead song.
You can find Not Fade Away, I believe, on Live Dead. I'm no Dead Head, only married one...
It starts:
I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be....
(Drum beat: dum t'dum ta dum dum)
You're gonna give your love to me....(same: dum t'dum ta dum dum)
I'm gonna love you night and day....(dum t'dum ta dum dum)
No our love will not fade away...
Not Fade Away!
Then Garcia launches into an upward spiral of guitar than brings you up and up. If you're high it's pure joy! So's The Eleven which I also compare to an orgasm....builds up and up...comes to a peak then let's you back down. I heard it for the first time after a mushroom tea and lemon juice chaser. I replayed it about 11 times...thus understanding the title better...lol. Sugar Magnolia is like Not Fade Away in it's sweet yet playful quality. St. Stephen and Truck'in are the same in that they're just pure fun with AWESOME jams that blow you away!

On live recordings you hear the crowd go wild after the first two notes of St. Stephen are played. I'm incredulous over that every time. Two notes man and they know what's com'in...what a bunch of Hippy Freaks eh? The cops never had to do crowd control...the Dead paid the Hells Angels to do that for them...whatta place to be....ha!

Sugar Magnolia's 1st chorus:
She's got everything delightful,
She's got everything I need
Takes the wheel when I'm see'in double,
Pays my ticket..when I speed.

I crack a smile every time I hear that and this line from Truck'in:

..I hoped to get some sleep before I travel...
But if you've got a warrant, I guess you're gonna come in. lol!

In the song Deal Garcia sings:
If I told you man, all that went down it would burn off, both of your ears!

Songs about love and lust were always by Pig Pen...while those about gambling were by Garcia...about living without boundaries by Bob Weir and the only songs that ever made sense all the way through in a meaningful way, I feel, were by Phil Lesh like Box of Rain.

There you have it...the world is weird and it's gett'in weirder all the time. Will we survive sane with a life of accomplishment? We can try. I did a ballet work out with a class today. Wrapping up the year...no summer job yet...I want to do portraits on the sidewalk like I've see it done in Central Park....not a salary job but a potential money maker doing something I enjoy very much...wish me luck and the same to y'all!

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

Edited by MyInnerChild (06/15/07 12:52 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #7049451 - 06/15/07 12:51 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Dear God, are you all right? You write like you're high on some stimulant, watching a soap opera, and listening to Phish all at the same time.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7049468 - 06/15/07 12:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Dear God, are you all right? You write like you're high on some stimulant, watching a soap opera, and listening to Phish all at the same time.

Quote:

MyInnerChild said:
My ADD makes it hard for me to make myself understood to others

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

#7049470 - 06/15/07 12:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

R.F. - The stimulant is Adarall and yes, I'm a born romantic...I don't know Phish...husband does though....and The Other One too... :smile:

Glad you believe in a Higher Power as you understand it....It'll buoy you through some challenging times....
tra la.
MIC

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#7049502 - 06/15/07 01:05 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Randall happy 5-year reg date anniversary! :birthday:

--------------------

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Alice Cooper said: Welcome to my nightmare...I say: Welcome to my mid-life crisis! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7054007 - 06/16/07 08:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I see why I sound confusing at times....

I thought about it over the week-end which isn't over yet. In Jr. high school always felt like Sunday's were a bummer cuz Monday's were right around the corner...lol

I am an enigma...you cannot categorize me.
I saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show 50...FIVE-OH times with my female friends over every week-end through grades 9-11.

I am a teacher now and wife and mother in suburbia.

I have many facets to my personality as does everyone but mine are a bit more diverse than some...can't say most b/c there are some fascinating individuals out there....just gotta find 'em.

Travel, curiosity, reading, listening....these all bring a variety of experiences to a person's being. Everything you do, say, and see has an effect on who you are for good or for bad.
Think and you'll be rewarded somehow for it. I believe that. Even if all you gain is your own personal clarity....how nice is that eh?

Have a good one folks!

MIC

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds