Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Online attorney/legal division access
    #703081 - 06/26/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
Re: Online attorney/legal division access [Re: World Spirit]
    #703933 - 06/26/02 08:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

id have to disagree... first, people shouldnt be looking here for detailed legal advice re: illegal substances. general laws, ok- spores are illegal in ca & ga. but the intracacies and intrepretations of the law (local, state, and federal) shouldnt be attempted online and in such a vague way. second, i dont think youll have luck finding anyone who would actually be qualified to come and answer questions about the law. you could have people with political opinions, but i dont think legitimate lawyers would come and answer questions about how people can manipulate the law. i hate to say it, but lawyers are paid a *lot* of money to answer questions like those (they risk losing a lot if they fuck up, too), and wouldnt be likely to risk the same by giving anon advice and possibly facing a setup from media, the bar, etc. for nothing, next to nothing compared to what theyre entitled to earn thru the profession.. theres other, little related issues too- but mainly those 2.

i believe wholeheartedly in political and legal websites offering advice and insight into the wod, and in supporting attys who defend those who are entangled in drug issues. but having a forum dedicated here to the wod and its legal ramifications is going to only be a forum full of *what can i get away with?* and not *how can i fight to change the law?* i dont think that image should be imparted with the shroomery, who also dont want to condone the actual breaking of any law, but want to only offer information... asking how to use the info to get around the laws which we and this server live under is asking too much.

just my suggestion.

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Online attorney/legal division access [Re: oscill8]
    #704086 - 06/26/02 09:19 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You read your PMs lately Oscill8

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract