Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoSac
You like thisbowl of penis's?I bet you do.
 User Gallery

Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after?
    #6999635 - 06/02/07 11:46 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Has any one? i was jw bc i herd the trip wont be good.

--------------------
Im new to this so try and bear with me...

-9 jars of BRF (currently clolnizing)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: JoSac]
    #6999676 - 06/02/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It's possible, but if you're using the same or a similar substance each time, you have to take a lot more on the second day. It's really not worthwhile, in my opinion. You're not likely to learn much or have a particularly fulfilling experience if you trip two days in a row.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6999682 - 06/02/07 11:56 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Use the Search feature and search for the word "tolerance" and you will find many discussions pertaining to the issue.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineTrip_Messiah
شځﯓﭽﮡ
 User Gallery

Loc: Bowels of the under earth
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7001902 - 06/03/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I ate somewhere around 3 grams of shrooms for 4 days straight and tripped just as hard as the first time. Then on the 5th day I ate 5 grams and tripped way too hard and had a really bad trip. I have this jar full of clear marbles and I kept thinking they were spider eyes all I could think about after that was spiders. I kept looking around thinking one was going to crawl out from anywhere and bite me. It really sucked cause I hate spiders. I've always heard the tolerance thing but it has only affected me with LSD and never mushrooms. Maybe I'm just weird.

--------------------
TRIP Messiah

Sexy Devil Entertainment

Edited by Trip_Messiah (06/05/07 10:27 PM)

Offlineshadowed
Nestled in theback of yourmind
Male

Loc: the SW
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: Trip_Messiah]
    #7001925 - 06/03/07 12:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I tripped 2 days after a previous trip on the same mushies and had a more intense, longer lasting trip on a smaller amount. It was fun... Actually those were the two best nights I've had in a while.

Took a lot out of me (largely due to lack of sleep), but it was really fun. Definitely worth it, even if I did end up giving away half of mushies on those two nights.

--------------------
Life is just a flashback...

I may have gone a bit too far, I fear
Will I get out of it this time?
What was I thinking, taking this leap
I thought I knew where we would go
If only I knew, I had no idea.

Offlinek_muttsky
bad dog
Female

Loc: back on the rez
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: shadowed]
    #7005433 - 06/03/07 09:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It must be different for everybody. I find I quickly develop tolerance to both mushrooms and LSD. Taking either one more often than once every couple of weeks makes the trips much less intense, especially mentally. Sometimes I've even felt like my baseline had moved somehow and so the trip didn't take me as far from my baseline. The thought 'ho,hum I'm tripping again...' came up in my mind, and was a big clue to space them out more.

My most intense trips have been the ones with no other psychedelic for months beforehand...

-K

OfflineJoSac
You like thisbowl of penis's?I bet you do.
 User Gallery

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: k_muttsky]
    #7013592 - 06/05/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

ya i thinkt thats true.

--------------------
Im new to this so try and bear with me...

-9 jars of BRF (currently clolnizing)

OfflineRansford
Stranger

#7014973 - 06/06/07 09:01 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i find for me if i take them a second day in a row it increases it. Once i at 3 grams and tripped hard then the next day i ate 1 (was saving rest of my eight for a friend to try them but he chickened out) and I tripped just as hard off less. There is a tolerance build up but not as bad as people imagine, or it jsut varies from person to person

OfflineAmaterasu
Stranger
Female

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: Ransford]
    #7015307 - 06/06/07 11:17 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I build up a tolerance for mushrooms quickly I've learned. I could take LSD a few days in a row and still have good experiences. Sometimes I would have to take more but it wasn't a complete waste.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: Amaterasu]
    #7015309 - 06/06/07 11:19 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Oh Yeah. Not really on mushrooms as mushrooms are only good for so long and i prefer wet over dry. But I've definitely taken Acid one day then Tripped again a day later. Not really the smartest thing to do as Serotonin is depleted and has no time to recharge. But hey! your on acid.

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #7015443 - 06/06/07 12:23 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

it works with acid. just take a lot more.
i've never tried with shooms.

Edited by spock (06/06/07 12:24 PM)

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: spock]
    #7015500 - 06/06/07 12:40 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I usually build a quick tolerance to mushrooms, but it goes as quick as it comes. Usually a good 60-72 hours between the end of one mushroom experience and the beginning of another and I am good to go. Two days in a row and I usually need about twice the dose to get to the same point (although, every trip is different, so there really is no "same point"...)

With LSD and mescaline, I never really seem to have a tolerance problem. I could eat LSD every single day without a problem, well atleast not with tolerance :lol: However, the more I trip on LSD, the more I find myself wanting to go deeper...which means I usually tend to eat more each time. Although I eat more, I still dont think I gain a tolerance because the more I eat the harder I trip (obviously)...but its not like I have to double my dose the second day to get as "far out there" as the first day.

It seems, like with most topics reguarding psychedelics, everyone is a little different on this one...Rule of thumb is to wait a few days in between any trips. Some people report a cross tolerance, some dont. Really, its best for yourself and your psychological health to give your mind and body atleast a few days rest between trips though.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #7017040 - 06/06/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I once tripped 3 times in 2 days. Haven't been able to duplicate that kind of success since then, especially not with acid. Mushrooms leave the possibility of redosing, but if it's acid, forget about it.

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7017306 - 06/06/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Well, perhaps you should not trip so you can write in full words. That aside

- yes, you can trip a few days in a row. Tolerance will be an issue, you will need to probably eat more the 2nd or 3rd day than you did the days prior, and while there may be some things lacking, there may be some things new.

I just did a bit of a 'Psychedelic Bender Weekend' at the Mutek Music festival, which went something along the lines of.

Friday @ 8:00pm - did some mushrooms
Friday @ 9:15pm - did some more
Saturday afternoon - did some more mushrooms
Saturday evening - did E (think 2 or 3 in total)
Sunday afternoon - did 3 hits of LSD
Later sunday afternoon - did E and more mushrooms
Midnight saturday - did 1 more hit of LSD
Early AM Monday - did 1 more hit of LSD

(The last two hits of LSD was more about maintaining where I was than trying to create a new peak or increase intensity, the intensity did go up somewhat, but it was not the same as hitting a peak - which is exactly what I wanted for the time)

Tossed in with large amounts of weed, and a few Valium's to knock me out at the end of the night so I could sleep - and I found this to be a VERY enjoyable weekend. Each 'trip' was unique, and seemed to be exactly the intensity that I wanted / needed for that day.

I found that I did need to eat a bit more mushrooms Sat to get that bit of 'unf', but I was still having an amazing time. I was a bit worried about the cross tolerance of so many mushrooms (and I have been tripping on them quite a bit the past while) when doing my LSD, and while in some ways the LSD seemed to lack a certain intensity - it also had something that it seeemed to lack before. It was like I was just so used to now being in this psychedelic mind-state that I could explore / enjoy it more and not feel so over-whelmed.

When I added the 1E + mushrooms (no idea how many mushrooms I took to even venture a guess), it blasted me into the most fantastic, amazing, beautiful trip. I was fully lucid, amazing visuals, very social - very open, had many GREAT conversations, did lots of internal searching, worked out a few issues with me and my partner.

In terms of a trip-weekened, it was an A+ for
- personal insights
- interpersonal insights
- visuals
- energy
- dancing
- headspace

It was everything I could of possibly wanted out of a trip. I could be lost in a world of bliss dancing, or relaxing by a waterfall being lost in my own world, but at the same time still being fully coherant and with it enough to function, talk, interact and socalize with others.

I will eventually write up a full Trip / Mutek report (as they go hand in hand) soon.

But, in short - Yes, you can trip a few days in a row, just expect

1. You will need to take increasingly larger amounts (if you take 2g one day, you may need 3.5-4g to get a similar intensity the next)
2. Do not expect the same trip each day

.... All that being said and done - I'm laying off the psychedelics for quite a few weeks. As much as a social/party weekend it was, there were also MANY moments of deeper more serious reflections and conversations that I will be taking some time to really intergrate.

I'll be doin gup a full report later on.. but just my quick 2c

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: kaniz]
    #7020542 - 06/07/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

My buddy just went to Mountain Jam this past weekend, with Gov't Mule and Phil Lesh and a bunch of bands, anyways...He tripped awesome the first night, all night, and then tripped the day after and he said he got into such a bad trip he never wants to try them again.

He described it as "think of the worst feeling, mindset and situation of your life, have your campsite be a mile from the car, and 2 and a half hours from home in the mountains".

Intense.

OfflineSheerTerror
ST
Male

#7021464 - 06/07/07 11:40 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i did it for 12 days, i started to go insane though

OfflineSheerTerror
ST
Male

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: SheerTerror]
    #7021468 - 06/07/07 11:41 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I started beleive all types of weird things, i thought a guy that push cariages at a Stop n' Shop was jesus resurected, i thought he was the second coming of jesus and i kept going there all the time. it took awhile to break all the insanity

OfflineMotorCityMadman
Rubberfan andFunketeer
 User Gallery

Loc: Motown (State of Mind)
Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: SheerTerror]
    #7022282 - 06/08/07 09:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was listening to BBC World Report and I was *sure* that they were going to start talking about how the cops were closing in on my apartment.

OfflineSheerTerror
ST
Male

Re: Has ne 1 ever tripped then tripped the day after? [Re: MotorCityMadman]
    #7023588 - 06/08/07 05:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

hah yea ive had alot of psychotic experiences like that all the time actually. mostly from amphet, ill belevie the cops are communicating telepathicly to me thru the police scanner

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract