Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

Why Wont This Werk?
    #7022101 - 06/08/07 07:48 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

But; so heres what I'm thinkin.
You see that bird feeder cake holder (green thing above)
okay. Why not put my cakes in it and hang em in the chamber
for fruiting? put a mirror in the bottom. then, the WHOLE thing would fruit all the way around and underneath right? maximizing your "First Flush"
Also. You know that GLAD press n seal. If you santized that It basically already is but) could you not seal a spore print, or make a "Bag" of substrate by putting it on the table "Sticky side up" and put another sheet sticy side down over top with like a Rye mix in the middle. do that several times (Wrap it), then boil the "Crud" out of it.
then all I'd have to do is make a TIny hole and inoculate w/ a sterile syringe right! tell me why that won't work.
Another Idea is
you know these tobbacco canisters?
I've got a butt load of em kuzz I roll my own ciggarettes,
but, to me, they would make a great "Jar" then lid seals in place,
don't know if I can microwave b/c the inside lining is like a metalic something. but so what Im wondering is you don't neccesarilly HAVE to use glass right? oh.nevermind I know why you can't use em, kuz you can't look and see if its contaminated. Damnit now I feel stupid. Well is there anything else I could use em for?
My next Idea is..
I'm bout to go eat breakfast
Thats always a good Idea.
Thanks for replying. and PLEASE don't start hatin on me.
I'm not here to talk shit. Im here to learn.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineheadieherbs
originalgangster (oflove)
 User Gallery

Loc: around the bend
Re: Why Wont This Werk? [Re: FellowGrower]
    #7022332 - 06/08/07 10:08 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I think that suet feeder is a great idea man! reminds me of some of the straw log teks I've seen, here they hang the log and it fruits all over, the mushies usually point upwards in these grows, so the addition of the mirror I like! give it a shot and let us know!!!!

And about the press-n-seal, first off I think it's breathable, whatever that means... secondly, after you spend all that money to buy 4 rolls of press-n-seal to multi-wrap your spawn, you may as well have ordered a box of grow bags from sporeworks or mycosupply. just my two cents about that. Seriously dude, I got 25 large bags for like $20 I think shipping inlcuded.

--------------------
please don't take away my highway shoes..

Write In Your Vote.com - US Politics. For the People, by the People.

Everything posted by the user(s) Headieherbs is either an outright lie or a work of complete fiction

OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

Re: Why Wont This Werk? [Re: headieherbs]
    #7022357 - 06/08/07 10:22 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

My mission is to be fully self sufficent.
I don't "Like" mushroom growing supplies sent to my house!
(not that I grow them there) I just ya know, don't think that's a good Idea. Me, Personally, would rather spend a lil more, and know (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that NOBODY (not even Big Brother) has ANY idea whats going on in this house!or APt. Or Igloo.
or (whatever I live in) Its not Pliable, Its thick. and its only $3.00 a box, and one box is PLENTY to do what I'm talking bout.
so. anyway.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures