Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSnypa187
Bitch, I live ina fuckin' trashcan!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the Vag.
EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread
    #7011765 - 06/05/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have a few but one really stands out from the others.:tongue2:

A few years ago, three friends and I decided to go hunting for mushrooms. There aren't any good spots where we live so,we hopped on the interstate and headed south. About two hours later we saw a bunch of fields, got off the interstate, and drove down a long road until we found our spot.

Keep in mind that we arrived sometime around midnight.

We parked our car at a church on the side of the road and headed for the field.

I'm not very good at accurately describing how many aces there were but it was a huge field with a lake in the middle, a house that sat on top of a hill, and a fence going around the whole field.
After smoking a nice fat blunt, we split into two teams and got to work. Mushrooms were everywhere! It was like nothing I've ever seen!

There were long rows of what looked like cow shit just covered in mushrooms. It kind of makes me wonder if the people did that on purpose.

Throughout the night, we smoked about 3 blunts in the field. We each had half a trash bag full of mushrooms, we were high as shit, and we were starting to get loud.

We saw an outside light come on up at the house on the hill. There was a man standing outside with a flash light. We all ran towards the road just in time to see a cop shining his light, looking for us.

At this point, I went into hard core survival mode. I ran towards a stream about 50 yards away. I took a big leap, fell about 10 feet, and landed in the dirt. Everyone ran somewhere together, I have no idea where the hell they could have gone in an open field.

About ten minutes later I heard them across the road calling for me. I came up out of the valley, took a quick look around for the cops, and darted across the road to meet up with my friends.

Now this is my moment to shine. I knew that we were far from being out of danger.

As we headed for the church, I started creeping slowly. My friends were walking about 50 feet ahead of me by this point. as we came closer to the church, I saw a bunch of cops run out of the church with their guns in hand.
I held a tight grip on my half filled trash bag of mushrooms and darted for the woods. Right when I hit the tree line i dove to the ground, put my head and my arms in my shirt, and buried as much of my body in whatever I could. (I was wearing camo pants, a black shirt, and black shoes. I was born ready for this moment.) :headbanger:

As I peeped through my shirt, I watched my friends talking to the cops. Eventually I saw them drive away in the back of the cop cars. What a shitty feeling. I'm sitting here in the middle of the night, high as shit, two hours away from home, buried in dirt, cops all around, got a big ass bag of mushrooms sitting next to me, and my friends just got arrested. Can you say sticky situation?

SO I'm while I'm sitting there, the cops start looking for me. There were about 6 or 7 it seemed. They were scattered all through the woods. Some close and some way off. It was so fucking mind blowing! One cop walked up to the tree line maybe 5 or 6 feet from me and stood real still. He was listening to see if he could hear me. He shined his light around until it stopped right in me. I stopped breathing. That moment, I felt something gnawing away at my side. I didn't move a muscle until eventually, he moved on.
About an hour or so later the cops slowly started disappearing. They gave up!:hehehe:
I guess I fell asleep at this point because the next thing I remember was day light.
After I woke up, I took a look at my catch. I opened the trash bag to see some of the biggest mushrooms I've ever seen. It was fucking crazy.
Next I smoked a bowl and hit the road. I made a very good decision at this point by leaving my mushrooms, bowl, and a gram or two of pot in the woods.
I started walking down the long road towards the interstate. I remembered there was a gas station right off the exit. About half way there I saw a brown van drive be and the dude was looking at me funny. He drove be about three times to eventually ask if I needed a ride.
I told him that my car had broken down a couple of miles back and that I was headed to the gas station. After we got there I thanked him and we parted ways. He went inside and I walked over towards the pay phone. I called my my friend's dad and asked him if he'd heard from his son. He yelled into the phone, "he got arrested last night", and hung up on me.
Right after that, two cop cars pulled up, pulled out their guns, and asked my name. I got arrested but it seemed as though they knew who I was.  :cop:
On the ride to the jail, I asked him how he knew my name. He told me that one of my friends had given it to them. I was so pissed I was ready to kill one of them. :crankey:
On my way to the holding cell I saw them sitting together in one room. The cop made me sit by myself in a different holding cell.
Once inside I looked at my side. There were two quarter sized circles under my arm where a spider or something chowed down.

Eventually, they got busted for pot, I got busted for obstruction  of justice.

When I went to see the judge, she asked me what I was doing in the field that night. I said, "I was cow tipping your honor".  :psycow: The whole room busted out laughing including the judge and I. Everyone knew I was lying but thats my story and I fucking stuck to it.:rofl2:

I got a year of probation, went home to find out who gave my name up, and handed out the ass kicking of all time. I never saw that kid again. :brucelee:

The End.

Now it's your turn.:grin:

Edited by Snypa187 (06/05/07 12:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Snypa187]
    #7011781 - 06/05/07 12:56 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

did you get those mushrooms?

were they active?

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

InvisibleSnypa187
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7011800 - 06/05/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hell no. It was such a shitty situation that I never even got to try any. Yes they were active though!

If I had taken them with me on my journey to the gas station I surely would have gotten some serious jail time. It just wasn't worth the risk at that point.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Snypa187]
    #7011819 - 06/05/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

When I went to see the judge, she asked me what I was doing in the field that night. I said, "I was cow tipping your honor". The whole room busted out laughing including the judge and I. Everyone knew I was lying but thats my story and I fucking stuck to it.

:rotfl:

i haven't actually been arrested, but i was raided at the airport with a few grams of shrooms one time...
see i grew up in ecuador but have been living in germany since 1999... that was the year 2000 and i made a trip to ecuador where i went to visit a couple of friends in the capital quito and we went mushroom hunting, coming back with a huge pile of them... we tripped quite hard that day and seeing as we had so many shrooms i took about 5g dry back to guayaquil, the city where i grew up, thinking i would trip there with another friend...
that never took place and i made the stupid mistake of just throwing the shrooms into my suitcase never even considering the risks... especially since i had to transit in amsterdam so the cops at the airport had no idea i was coming from ecuador... basically they just had a 19yo with piercings in the face and a green hoodie with their own "federal border guard" batch stamped on the chest, (just that instead of a star it had a pot leaf and instead of federal border guard it had "federal hemp guard" and "rollcommando" on the back) disembark from a plane from amsterdam... you can guess how it ended...

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #7011853 - 06/05/07 01:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was arrested on my 21rst birthday following a fight with my sister about my mother. It was a domestic dispute. Once I got to the station, everyone was like "Happy Birthday"

I'm thinking.... :fuckyou:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #7011994 - 06/05/07 02:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have never been arrested, but have 2 stories that were my most exciting brushes with the law.

Me and my friend "A" went over to "B"'s house. He needed a ride to the repair shop, then to the pawn shop. I didn't have anything better to do and was the only one with a car, so off we went to the repair shop......then to the pawn shop.

Me and friend A were waiting a long time for a simple thing. Suddenly three undercover cops pull up on us before we knew what to do. Lights flashing, cops behind the doors with their guns out.......yelling @ us to get out of the car w/our hands up.

:whoa:

WTF

We comply and get cuffed and searched.

Dumb ass tried to pawn a rental TV. :imslow:

Had to go to the cop shop with them to give my statement.

Shitty day to say the least.

Story 2

I was @ a party. I was recently out of the Army (21)and hanging around a bunch of High School/College kids 17-19. Stayed a while and then the person I was with was giving me a ride home. He hadn't been drinking but was high on something.

On the way there, in the heart of town, about 1/2 way home........ this guy clips the ass end of someone and rather than stop and wait for the police.......he runs.

Before I know it I have cops on my ass. He has completely freaked out and believes he can out-run them. I'm sitting in the front passenger seat......BEGGING him to pull over.

No Dice.......he is determined to out run them. He was in his parents car and didn't want to  get in trouble w/his parents.........TOO LATE for that my friend.......WAY too late for that.

Chase ended up back at the party we started out at. Cops had a road block set up waiting on us. I told him that if he tried to run from this block I was gonna knock his ass out and take over the car.

He stopped. We all got cuffed and searched. (all drugs were thrown out the window by yours truly) I was told by one of the cops to leave the scene......POW I was a goner.

I just knew I was gonna get busted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Was lucky not to get arrested there I'm sure

:bouncysmoke:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#7011995 - 06/05/07 02:05 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've only been arrested afew times,, all for stupid reasons.

One time me and a friend left my other friends flat to go and buy some munchies after a smoke.
There was this garage down the road so we thought we'd go there, when we go to the garage it was hard to tell if it was open or closed, there was a light on but it was dim.
So we walked closer to the kiosk to take a better look, found out it was actually closed then walked away to find another shop.

Over the road from this garage is a small cop station, as we were walking away cops started flying out of it.
We got about 30 foot away before we were surrounded.

I had a couple of joints wrapped up in afew rizlas that i'd managed to flick behind me while the police were coming..

So we got stopped and searched, they asked what we was doing at the garage so we told them.
Then one cop starts snooping around with his torch and finds the bit of pot i had flicked.
I said it wasn't mine,, but it was raining slightly at the time and the rizlas were still dry so it was obvious it was one of ours..

I owned up and got arrested.

Turned out the police thought we were breaking into a caravan behind the garage,,, we didn't even know there were any there.
We didn't even get all the way to the kiosk before turning round...

Fuckin idiots,, that night sucked...

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7012089 - 06/05/07 02:32 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

One time a k-9 alerted on my locker on a routine barracks inspection and I had a fat doobie wrapped in strawberry red paper just inside the door and when I opened the door the doobie fell out onto the floor and so there I was looking at this fat doobie on the floor while the officer rummaged thru the locker, so I stepped on the doobie and sort of slid back to a sitting position on the bunk. I can't believe the officer didn't notice.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Booby]
    #7012105 - 06/05/07 02:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

This isn't really a cop story but I got busted trying to steal a fruit-rollup from my school cafeteria when I was in 7th grade. I made it really obvious and they busted me. They made me go to the principal's office where I proceeded to I cry and snivel like a little bitch. I got a couple of detentions for that. I was the laughing-stock of the school the next day.

Memories.....

InvisibleSnypa187
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7012484 - 06/05/07 04:32 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
They made me go to the principal's office where I proceeded to I cry and snivel like a little bitch. 

:rofl2:

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#7012721 - 06/05/07 05:27 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

My best moments were all in High School. We'd throw keggers in various parks since we couldn't throw parties at our respective houses. Usually these parties would get broken up by a cop by shining a light on the group of kids who would all scatter. But one time, instead of merely shining a light, the cops decided to throw down in a full time raid. 6 cop cars burst out, lights flashing and racing across the park right towards the party, so everyone tries to scatter. I end up sprinting right towards a car. The cop starts yelling at me to get down over his loud speaker but I have far too much adrenaline/beer in me to get arrested so I dive to the side and the cop barely misses me. Me and my friends started running towards our cars when we get hit by the helicopter spotlight. So we scatter, and I end up hopping over fences until I lose the copter. Then I laid low, smoked a bowl to calm down, and waited until the cops left. So much fun, but at the same time so scary.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7013085 - 06/05/07 07:11 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Damn cant you have you have parties in america or something?

--------------------

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7013129 - 06/05/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Not when you're 17 and in a park :shrug:

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

InvisibleSnypa187
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7013389 - 06/05/07 08:29 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:getstoned: Anyone else?

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #7013423 - 06/05/07 08:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

never been arrested.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #7013480 - 06/05/07 08:46 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I got arrested when I was 16 for egging some lady's car. Well, I didn't egg her car, but a bunch of us were out egging and SOMEONE hit her car. She made up a ton of bullshit about her and her 2 year old kid were in the car and the window was down. Since we were in a moving vehicle the egg was going kind of fast and she said I almost made it in the window. She chased us down (with her kid in the car :rolleyes:) and almost rear ended us because she wasn't too good at driving a car in a car chase, called the cops and I volunteered to be the one to take the fall. We found out later this was a bad choice as I ended up being charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

We figured I would have just had to clean the egg and apologize, maybe get my dad called or some shit. Instead I got arrested, had to do 100 hours of community service and pay $250. Pretty nuts. If we had been thinking that would have happened we would have had the one kid who was 15 take the fall. Turns out it was him who threw that particular egg anyway. The other two people who were in the car think he just pretended he didn't know it was him at the time because he was to afraid to get in trouble. Whatever, it was a YO and it's off my record now, makes for a good story (much easier to tell in person.)

I have a couple other run-ins with the law, one or two times I probably should have actually been arrested, but that's the only time I've ever actually been arrested. (Although I do have a bench warrant out in my state, so if I get pulled over I'll get arrested.)

--------------------
!

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7013484 - 06/05/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

getting arrested on serious charges really sucks I hardly like reflecting on them myself let alone talking about it. I call it a sore subject. So far Ive been arrested on three dui charges, one stuck, one dropped, one pending, 3 felony charges all in the same incident for possession of controlled substance which was later dropped through a diversion program. Thats it so far as an adult as a minor a couple cannabis charges.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisibleknumb
skull
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: top, bottom, strange, cha...
    #7014579 - 06/06/07 02:52 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i have only been arrested once but it was a highlight of one of the worst weeks of my life. first year of college the week before spring break...

monday-tuesday - food poisoning. vomiting, pissing out my ass, buckets next to the bed food poisoning.

wednesday - uneventful

thursday - dumped by the girl i was with.

friday - woohoo spring break... driving to a friends house 2 hours away and get pulled over for 1 head light 100 feet from his house. cops see beer (unopened) and run the license of the only person who was 21 in the car. he has warrants and gets arrested. i get searched and busted with 2 pipes (paraphernalia x2 and possession for resin)

no big deal. released a few hours later and got to my friends house. we go into the woods to have a bon fire and do some off roading. im standing around minding my own buisness (happy that the week was over) when a truck peels out infront of me and kicks a fist sized rock right into my kneecap.

yeah so thats it. food poisoning, dumped, arrested, and hit with a rock all in the space of 5 days. i pretty much curled into a ball after that and didnt leave the house. nobody died but damn that week sucked.

k

--------------------
----------------------------------------
we hope that you choke

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: knumb]
    #7014752 - 06/06/07 06:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

knumb said:
when a truck peels out infront of me and kicks a fist sized rock right into my kneecap.

Imagining the pain of that makes my testicles curdle.

OfflineFocusHawaii
Keeper of theMagic Garden

Loc: Canada
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Left Nut City]
    #7015112 - 06/06/07 10:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I had an interesting experience with the law about a year ago. This will be a long one...

2 of my friends and I decided to drop acid out in a rural district of my hometown where my friend lived. Things started smoothly; played some video games, shot some pool, loaded up on supplies for an outdoor adventure. Now, loading up on supplies under LSD is a pretty tall task. You have to battle the confusion, the giddiness, and not to mention the excitement of getting outdoors, but we had managed to get everything done except get a decent pair of headphones so we could all enjoy some music. Luckily, I had a pair of the finest in my car and all it would take is a quick walk to my car, grab the headphones, and we'd be on out way.

However, I had parked my car off to the side of the street in front of a neighbours house. For some unholy reason, my car attracted the attention of 2 nosy neighbours across the street from it. An aside for a moment: here's 3 boys, one mulatto shorty with an enormous afro, one longish hair blondy, and, yours truly, one tye-dyed, long haired, haven't shaved in a month bumbo all gallivanting towards my car. The neighbours ask if we had some sort of trouble with the car and we reply with a discordance of yes and nos. The neighbours recede back into their house and we get the idea we should move the car because it must be bothering the neighbours.

Now, I distinctly remember thinking "It's probably not a good idea to drive" but I trust my friend who insists we'll just drive it back to his place (a few blocks away). At this point, we're driving along thinking everythings peachy when I glance back in my rear view mirror to see a truck following us. Confusion sets in and I start to evasive maneuver into driveways wondering if this truck is going to just go by. Seconds feel like minutes as my eyes are locked onto my rear view and nothing goes by. Did he go by and I missed him? Should we get out? No, we're in someone else's driveway, we gotta get out of here. I back out of the driveway and lo and behold the truck is idling 10 feet back. We all start wondering what the hell this guy wants.

I park the car and each of us decides to talk to the driver 1 by 1. It turns out it's the nosy, now discovered to be redneck, neighbours (husband and wife tag-team). I get up there, just in a complete panic attack and the wife is saying something about phoning the police while the husband is asking why we lied about the car being broken down and telling me he's an ex-RCMP officer. I head back to my car and the 3 of decided that we've lost the battle, but we'll be damned if we lose the war.

We pile out of the car and head for the treeline. Walking with a sense of urgency, the idea that we might go to prison! We walk about a kilometer into the brush, insects swirling all around us, and we start devising a battle plan. "We'll swing back to the house and lay low for a few hours until we're not high." "We've given them the car, not much we can do now but lay low and come up with an excuse." We're in the middle of our drug/fear induced tactics discussion when we hear "FREEZE!" resonate over the hill. A K-9 unit comes up and he warns us that if we run, he'll let the dog loose. The war was over.

He arrests the 3 of us, yours truly is spared the cuffs because the officer only has 2 sets, under suspicion of grand theft auto. I immediately tell him it's my car and he seems to believe me and proceeds to gently cuff my friends. So we're walking back through brush and the blonde in our merry troupe quips, as he's struggling with a log, "This is hard without your hands". If I hadn't been in animal mode, it would have been the funniest thing I'd ever heard. We arrive at the outer perimeter of squad cars whereby an officer comes up and slaps the cuffs on me and with a sadistic remark of "Well, for bringing us all the way out into the woods I guess I'll have to put these on tight". Needless to say, when I finally got out of them my wrists were purple.

Next, we're sequestered into 3 different cars in the inner circle of police cars. This brings the total up to about 4-5 two man cop teams out in the boonies to arrest some high kids getting headphones. I'm sitting in the cop car looking at all the equipment thinking I'm going to have to phone my parents and let them know I've been arrested and to get me a lawyer. The interior is hot and sticky because of the leather seats, my hands are aching because I'm still cuffed and I'm starting to hyperventilate because of all the stress. An officer comes up, at this point I've been cleared of grand theft auto, and asks "What the fuck were you kids up to?". Well, I decide to tell him we took some acid and freaked out a bit. He gives me a lecture about acid staying in fat cells and having flashbacks. Yak, yak, yak. In retrospect, this is what I'm probably angriest at. Since the incident, I researched HPPD and found it's caused by stress...Maybe the stress I'll get from him telling me I'm going to have flashbacks the rest of my life?!

Anyways, I quickly get de-handcuffed and released from the car. Ahhh, a sweeter taste I could hardly imagine. I notice the mulatto afro, who had the initial idea of just driving my car a few blocks, safely out of the car too. But to my dismay, I see blondy still sitting in the back of the patrol car and one of the officers radioing dispatch that they might have "Some trouble at West Lake", indicating they weren't through with my friend. Well, with our sense of security established, we were on the march to liberate our captivated brother. It didn't take much more than seeing us outside the car for blondy to realize to just tell the officers what we had done and soon after, he was released. Happy happy joy joy.

I got tagged with a 24 driving prohibition but freedom has a strange way of drugging the psyche, and I didn't even care. I was satisfied with not being in prison, peaking on acid. Now, through all the commotion we had all lost our sense of direction when the mulatto wonder proclaimed "Hey, there's my house." I kid you not, about a 3 minute walk north bound and we arrive at the bottom on his rather long driveway. At the top we see the mother of the wonder, and mulatto hurries on up to greet her. Luckily, she didn't realize it was us who were arrested and the mulatto brought us some orgasmic blueberry jelly filled pastries his mother had made. At that point, I knew we had won the war because to the victor, go the spoils.

Of course, this work is entirely fictional and luckily, one can't be charged for drugs already in the system.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds