Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Do these look contaminated (Pic 1 of 6)
    #69800 - 12/28/99 08:08 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Don't think that is contams...if we are speaking of the small yellow to brown spots. I've seen that quite often when mycelium gets older or is kept at too high a temp for too long. Sometimes you will also see stressed (lite blue) mycelium about this time too.

------------------
Peace, Love & Light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoldmaverick
enthusiast
    #69802 - 12/28/99 09:38 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with shroom mage about the possibility of contamination.
Theres only one sure way of finding out, birth the jar, keep it seperately and see what happens, experience is the best teacher.
You should learn from it before your experience gets jaded and you can figure out what is contaminated at a glance, learn for these are the days, later you'll become like me, a 24 year old grower, (hmmm though I have no idea how old you are) who is still learning & experimenting...
Hey, kinda lost it somewhere along the line, but thats fine, I aint stupid just stoned...
Peace

------------------
Maverick shroomed@rediffmail.com
=====================
Psychedelia in India....
We arent there yet but ,
We are getting there !!!

[This message has been edited by maverick (edited December 28, 1999).]

Anonymous

#69803 - 12/28/99 09:45 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Looks beautiful to me. Looks very white and pretty I wouldn't worry about contams right now unless you see any type of discoloration that is spreading. I would worry about birthing that baby. It looks all shrunk up in there. Did you by chance incubate the jars up-side-down?

------------------
Trying to rationalize with an irrational person, is in itself irrational!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale