Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Storage of P. Subaeruginosa (and mushies in general) [Re: undergrounder]
    #6932526 - 05/17/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

lol.. just had a funny vision of someone using a wine bottle and one of those air-tightener thingies that turn the bottle into a vacuum as much as possible..

Anywho.. Question!

Once dried in this state, you can probably do things like work out dosages of a batch etc.. right?

In which case - what have people found as good dosages for P.Subaeruginosa and other species?

Is a dosage chart even possible? Or does psilocybin (and other active chemical) content vary too much?

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehyperdimensional
Psilocybin King
Male

Re: Storage of P. Subaeruginosa (and mushies in general) [Re: undergrounder]
    #6933465 - 05/18/07 06:22 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Cheers for that.

One more question... does anyone happen to know where you can purchase dry ice in Melbourne? I want to preserve my mushrooms in carbon dioxide rather than freezing them.

Offlinehyperdimensional
Psilocybin King
Male

Re: Storage of P. Subaeruginosa (and mushies in general) [Re: hyperdimensional]
    #6933466 - 05/18/07 06:24 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I'm in the south-eastern suburbs so somewhere down that way would be ideal...

Invisiblegdowg
Stragler
 User Gallery

Loc: Vic, Australia
Re: Storage of P. Subaeruginosa (and mushies in general) [Re: ZenXi6]
    #6975730 - 05/27/07 11:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've found mushroom dose to be very variant. My first trip this season was overwhelmingly strong and of just 4 small mushrooms.
It has been said that after a certain stage of growth the mushrooms reach maximum potency and just grow matter. So if you had 4 grams of large capped mushrooms as opposed to 4 grams of smaller sized mushrooms it would be a much different dose. (this may just be speculation but it makes sense to me).

I also have noticed pine forest mushrooms to those growing in grass to those growing in woodchips to be varying. This is probably due to differing nutrient levels or some such thing. Even patch to patch can vary quite a bit. I think you can taste the strong ones, they are extra bitter, but now im really speculating.

Well hope this makes sense

--------------------
From little things, big things grow.

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: Storage of P. Subaeruginosa (and mushies in general) [Re: ZenXi6]
    #6975993 - 05/28/07 12:35 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ZenXi6 said:

In which case - what have people found as good dosages for P.Subaeruginosa and other species?

Is a dosage chart even possible? Or does psilocybin (and other active chemical) content vary too much?

A good way to ensure regular doses is cut/grind the dried mushrooms into powder and put them in capsules:
http://www.shroomery.org/6254/MUSHROOM-CAPSULE-FAQ

There's a dosage calculator here:
http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck