Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping
    #5751279 - 06/14/06 09:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

So, for as long as I can remember, sometimes, when I close my eyes and relax - usually before going to sleep, but sometimes just during the day randomly - I start seeing all of these patterns and textures and shapes, and sometimes things will resemble objects and images will flash before me.

Anyone else experience this? When my friend described his closed eye visuals on acid, he said described it similarly to this. I've never really had closed eye visuals before - at least I don't recall ever having any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Ashland]
    #5751303 - 06/14/06 09:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Me too. Though I've had interesting closed eye visuals of some kind since I was pretty young, they're never as vibrant or intricate as when on psychedelics. I get pretty massive CEV on mushrooms, which I'm happy about, as well as others.

Have you tried DMT? I'll be damned if you take a decent amount and have no CEV.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblebeavis190
(.Y.)'s
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost in my head
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5751324 - 06/14/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

this happens almost every day with me

--------------------

Confucius Says ...
Man who put cock in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.
Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
He who fish in other's hole often catch crabs.
Man who go to sleep with itchy butt, wake with smelly fingers...
Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.

Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: beavis190]
    #5751368 - 06/14/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think I fried my brain enough to get CEVs without any substance, although if I rub my eyes I get nice shapes and patterns, but not anything compared to mushrooms.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #5751906 - 06/14/06 11:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ashland, do you smoke pot? how often if yes?
ever since i started smoking pot alot (cause my doctor perscribes it) I began seeing imagery under closed eyelids. it isnt as significant as shrooms, its very faint and sometimes hard to make clear, but they are there and significant enough to notice.

Offlinetriple_
Mushroom!Mushroom!
Male
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5752273 - 06/15/06 02:46 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I seem to get them at the most random times aswell. I get them quite a lot when I've got the heavy blink on the train on my way home or to university.

Offlinehippie_cune
Nowhere Man
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: triple_]
    #5752277 - 06/15/06 02:52 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i have a weird kaleidoscope vison when i close my eyes.. just its just black n white...

some times it gets white..kinda yellow.. sometimes green

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: hippie_cune]
    #6948261 - 05/21/07 05:41 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I used to do this in school all the time when I had no assignments. I would just close my eyes really tight, put my head in my arm, and I would see lots of patterns, dragons, crazy things, etc, etc, etc, its pretty cool.

--------------------

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: learningtofly]
    #6948668 - 05/21/07 07:16 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

If I smoke a cigarette or cigar and just close my eyes; I get this awesome burst of red which starts out very subtle but gets brighter and redder, faster and faster, and it doesn't go away until I open my eyes again... But this might also just be the blood in my eye lids :smirk:

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

OfflineCrimson_Nub
Placebo
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6950347 - 05/22/07 02:17 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

According to Buddha, one of the tell-tale signs you have run out of life and are about to die is running out of closed eye visuals. Everyone should get them, just look harder(by relaxing more lol). My dad says he has a few bright colours left, they better not dwindle to quick.:mushroom2:

--------------------
"There can be only one!"....but it lacks the inherent existence of itself.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Crimson_Nub]
    #6950359 - 05/22/07 02:23 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

When I was younger I saw a lot of closed-eye visuals. Now, I have to sort of "look" for them - trick myself into believing my eyes are open even though they are closed, and then it begins, sometimes geometric patterns, and sometimes a flood of strange but vaguely familiar images a la pot.

It's faint and dark compared to what I see on actual drugs, though.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineFloop
Stranger

Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #6950398 - 05/22/07 02:42 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I have been getting them a lot ever since I started meditating..

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Floop]
    #6970346 - 05/26/07 05:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Well yesterday night I had the most intense CEV non drug induced trip ever... now mind you these are all extremely vivid as if it was real... more vivid than any dream I've had which is pretty strange.

I had some Electric Tears barely audible last night and as I closed my eyes I thought to myself (well this is because of the salvia I had recently, but it probably wasnt) and instantly everything turned green, then an alien (the common one with a big green head and dark eyes) appeared over me as I was on an operating table with a bright light in my eyes and told me something important (which sadly i forgot). Then the sun appeared (it was the only thing I could see, all black and then this sun) which had a face of some baby alien looking thing with 4 eyes, it whirled around and around, I then thought to myself "I bet i can control this" so the sun then transformed into a friend of mine, I saw her from a birds eye view although very close, laughing and smiling. From here on wasnt extremely vivid as the previous part, but I was in the woods traveling extremely fast as these ghost/bear looking things with immense mouths danced with each other, I dogdged all these trees (everything in the woods was an outline with a bit of depth because it was very dark) and things which seemed to never end. In kaliedoscapic-patterns I then saw millions of faces and what seemed to be ancient peoples.

This went on for about 6 or so minuts until i got distracted by a noise thus everything stopped. For not tripping on anything I'd say thats pretty cool.

--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (05/26/07 05:51 PM)

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
    #6970427 - 05/26/07 06:33 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ashland said:
So, for as long as I can remember, sometimes, when I close my eyes and relax - usually before going to sleep, but sometimes just during the day randomly - I start seeing all of these patterns and textures and shapes, and sometimes things will resemble objects and images will flash before me.

Anyone else experience this? When my friend described his closed eye visuals on acid, he said described it similarly to this. I've never really had closed eye visuals before - at least I don't recall ever having any.

I have the exact same thing as I'm lying in bed trying to go to sleep. I'll first start to see my room faintly through my eye lids and then right in the middle shapes and geometric figures appear and start spinning, it turns into faces and scary looking random things just spinning away. I thought I was going crazy but it's cool to see that I'm not the only one this happens to.

I even get them when my eyes are open and I'm lying in bed. Shadowy like figures dance on my ceiling sometimes, its really weird.

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Closed Eye Visuals - Not Tripping [Re: Seventy]
    #6970716 - 05/26/07 07:49 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I get them too, and have for a long time, even before doing any drugs, but I think drugs helped me recognize them more. i get incredibly complex ones occasionally but mostly its just blurry colors and shapes, on drugs they aren't much different besides being clear and above all much more organized and mathematical.

I get words a lot too but I can never read them even if I see them clearly... it's strange I can see them and recognize them as words but they are unreadable. I have been able to control them to some extent... or at least guide them in a particualr direction, when I really concentrate on them or am really calm they can become extremely realistic environments (mimicking the one I am in normally) but this has only happened once or twice.

But like I said on drugs they are different its more like a light show then. instead of what I would describe as a window into my subconscious.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag