Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
AP Headline
    #696400 - 06/23/02 03:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Israel promises crushing response.

It's about time. Stupid ass homicide bombers have accomplished nothing more than bringing down the wrath of the Israelis upon them. Hopefully this time the Israelis will wipe the terrorist scumbags from the face of the Earth.

What they should do is every time another bomb goes off, remove an entire Palestinian city from the planet. For each bomb, an additional city vanishes, including every man woman, and child.

Sooner or later the homicide bombings will stop or there will be no more Palestinians.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: AP Headline [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #696413 - 06/23/02 03:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the israelis killing every man woman and child. wow, they are so superior to the suicide bombers then....

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: AP Headline [Re: ]
    #696422 - 06/23/02 04:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I never said they were superior, it's just that by now I should think they've had enough. They need to make the price of killing too high for those scumbag homicide bombers to pay. And they need to do it sooner rather than later.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#696452 - 06/23/02 04:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

by killing every palestinian man woman and child, they are lowering themselves to the same level of the palestinians. worse in fact, because the palestinians will never achieve that sort of total genocide. just because the israeli's have tanks and such does not make their cause just.

the israelis and palestinians share the blame for the current situation. neither is satisfied to coexist peacefully. both Arafat's and Sharon's regimes desire bloodshed, and ultimately, complete control of the region.

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #696546 - 06/23/02 05:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LS, you need to go do some historical research and find out WHY Israel is in the WRONG here.

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #696737 - 06/23/02 06:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Genocide, is that the answer?

"For each bomb, an additional city vanishes, including every man woman, and child.

"Sooner or later the homicide bombings will stop or there will be no more Palestinians."

I know you would never say, "Yes, I am in favor of genocide." Or would you? This is exactly the attitude I was talking about in the suicide bomber thread, where we pick up on the hatred so quickly, but the despair goes all but unnoticed.

Remember that hypothetical scenerio I put up earlier this month, that you responded to? Notice you NEVER did try to really put yourself in the position of the hypothetical individual. Go back and see, if you don't believe me. And I DARE you to do it and offer a response as if you were THAT person.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #696744 - 06/23/02 06:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Start with the city Mecca, then remove Medina if there is another attack.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: AP Headline [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #696913 - 06/23/02 08:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I say let them fight it out without our assistance....i personally don't give a shit whose in the wrong. And as for doing research as to who is wrong you don't have to search that far back to know that.

there cannot be peace without total destruction of one side. We need to stop telling isreal to calm down and let them fight it out. If isreal loses then so be it. Maybe then those cowards will start killing themselves.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (06/23/02 08:09 PM)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: AP Headline [Re: Innvertigo]
    #697204 - 06/23/02 10:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm glad I did'nt go to your pre school, I'd be dead!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: AP Headline [Re: hongomon]
    #697439 - 06/24/02 01:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Genocide? No.

Protection of ones women and children, yes.

As long as the homicide bombers keep doing the only thing they are good at, Israel should retaliate with overwhelming force. They must make the price to be paid for these bombings too horrible for the Palestinians to bear.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: AP Headline [Re: nugsarenice]
    #697613 - 06/24/02 06:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you made it to pre-school?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: AP Headline [Re: Innvertigo]
    #697615 - 06/24/02 06:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"I survived Balitmore Pre-School" I should get a tshirt and what not, it's like the middle east in balitmore, dudes get about every week in school, every day on the street.

OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
Loc: A Sunny Beach in a Tropic...
    #697756 - 06/24/02 09:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ass hole, if you do not know, this is the 5th time a least ISRAEL INVADE PALESTINEAN PEOPLE LAND. They are not coward like the ISRAELIS attacking defenceless people with helicopters and F-15. It is Sad but is the only way they have to defend their land. Many people in the US could do the same if they felt this amout of pressure to defend homeland.

I hate terrorism and oppressors.
Israel just need to leave Palestin alone and the bombings will stop.

--------------------
Life does not have to be necessarily long. It just has to be good. Be wise. Peace, Love, Flower Power.

OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
    #697765 - 06/24/02 09:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mothefucker genocide lover!

--------------------
Life does not have to be necessarily long. It just has to be good. Be wise. Peace, Love, Flower Power.

OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
    #697771 - 06/24/02 09:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Go back to school and take a history course dude!

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: AP Headline [Re: Teiro]
    #698045 - 06/24/02 11:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't need a history lesson to know that walking into a crowd of women and children and detonating a bomb is wrong. Too bad those murdering pussy Palestinians don't know that. I actually had a small amount of sympathy for them until the pussys started to go out of their way to just kill for the sake of killing.

Real men wouldn't do that.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: AP Headline [Re: Teiro]
    #698048 - 06/24/02 11:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Only a cowardly asshole kills innocent women and especially children.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #698055 - 06/24/02 11:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shi

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #698151 - 06/24/02 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to "Only a cowardly asshole kills innocent women and especially children."...So I guess that would classify Isreal as cowardly assholes as well?...Not to mention the good ol' U.S of A...the king of killers...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: AP Headline [Re: Rono]
    #698208 - 06/24/02 01:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Really? We cross borders with bombs under our clothes and climb aboard a bus full of kids and detonate it? Or we go into a deli and blow it up? Or a hall where a wedding reception is going on and blow them up?

And the Israelis do that as well?

Frankly, you're too foolish to even waste my time on.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion