Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemy_ankle_hurts
Stranger
be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg)
    #5968435 - 08/16/06 01:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It all started at the beginning of this summer when a friend of mine spotted me an oz of some verrrry good quality fungus, so I’d be able to eat 5.3 for free and make a little profit on the side. Me and a friend of mine, K who was going to eat about 2 grams planned on finding a way to a forest in our town and tripping there all day with a sober driver. Well a few days before then, another friend of ours, B called me and told me he wanted to trip with us and he’d buy an 8th. Well B has always been kindof a psycho when it comes to getting pissed of, he’ll be totally happy and friendly, then once in a while he’ll just snap and go off into a tangent of rage over nothing, and I kindof avoided hanging out with him for a while because of it. At the time though, I figured it was $35 in my pocket, and he’s done them before and didn’t have any major problems, so I was like whatever I’ll go along with it. That was a terrible mistake.

The day of the trip, B had class until about 12:30, then came and picked K and I up and we ate the mushrooms and headed to the forest. This was my 11th time tripping, it was K’s 2nd time, and B’s 4th I think. Within about 20 minutes I was already starting to feel it, and I was very excited because I’d never eaten more than about 4 grams before so this was to be a pretty intense day. We got to the forest and all the plants and trees looked so vibrant and the trail looked like it would stretch as we walked along it. Eventually we got to a nice log to sit on and me and K lit up a joint, B doesn’t smoke anymore because he’s taking law enforcement classes at the local community college and has to take drug tests. At this point the trip was coming along very nicely, and as I was looking at the ashes of a burnt out campfire, they transformed into a 3d computer animated grayish kaleidoscope pattern that was rotating in place. As we were sitting there, a group of kids about our age who I have seen around before walked past us and were talking to us, but we didn’t want anything to do with anyone outside of the 3 of us at the time, so we ventured on further into the woods.

We found another pretty chill spot on a flat spot on top of a hill so I laid out a blanket and we were sitting there smoking cigarettes, listening to music, talking and just tripping out. While we were sitting there, B got a call from his sister, who is generally pretty cool and has tripped a few times herself. B told her that we were tripping in the woods, and for some reason she got really pissed off and told him he’s a fucking idiot and whatnot. This was where things turned sour. His sister saying that shit to him really got to B, and he kindof went onto a downward spiral from there. He kept stressing out about his phone, and no matter what he kept picking it up and looking at it all worried, then putting it down, then doing the same thing over and over again. Then he started worrying about his money and everything in his wallet. He counted through his money about 20 times, and kept taking everything out of his wallet and lining it up in a straight line on a log, then putting it away, and kept acting really weird over all. At one point he stood up and said “sorry guys, I can’t do this anymore, I gotta go. Do you want me to drop you guys off?” So obviously I had to straight up tell him that no matter what, I could not let him drive, so he agreed, but kept stressing out over everything. Up until this point, I was having one of the best times of my life, and I kept trying to be positive and help him through it since I’ve had a lot more experience than either of them. But no matter how much me or K tried to reason with him that everything was ok and he was just gonna be tripping and he’d be back to normal in a few hours and he didn’t have to worry about any of that right now, he kept going further and further into his own delusions.
The spot we were at now was about 40 feet away from a trail, and we saw a few hikers and mountain bikers go past, so we figured it would be a good idea to find a better spot further off the trail away from people. K and I packed up all our stuff and tried to walk, but B wouldn’t move. We kept begging him to come with us to find a new spot, but he just wouldn’t stand up. We started walking, figuring he would get up and follow us eventually, but instead, he walked up, grabbed both of us by the shirt, and physically yanked us back to where we were sitting. This was when things reallllly went downhill. B kept talking about death, and saying things like “we’re out here in the woods they’re never gonna find us! We’re all gonna die out here in the woods! We’ll never make it out of here!” I still had a grasp on reality to some extent, but I was tripping even harder than him, so I was having a hard time not believing the crazy shit he kept saying. In the midst of his insane babblings, he grabbed me with both hands by the collar of my shirt, yanked me in like 4 inches from his face opened his eyes all creepy and screamed “HAVE YOU SEEN GOD!????” then kind of stepped back then screamed “GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD!” then opened his eyes really wide, then purposely leaned backwards and landed flat on his back on the ground from standing. Me and K looked at eachother like holy shit what do we do, then B sits up and screams “IS THERE BLOOD!? I WANT BLOOD!!!” then picks up a stick and starts gouging himself in the legs then scraping up and down until he started bleeding, even despite me and K both trying to pull the stick away from him. After this things died down a little bit, but we still didn’t leave the spot. But then K and I were still standing there and B was sitting about 10 feet away, then all the sudden B sticks his finger down his throat, so I figure maybe if he pukes, the physical discomfort will go away and things will go uphill from there. Just as I thought that, B stands up starts trying to snap his neck, so I immediately run over and stop him, but then he takes off running screaming “DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!” then runs down this hill and jumps face first into a creek trying to drown himself. K and I were both completely terrified at this point not knowing what to do, so I jumped in the creek after him and pull him out against his will. After jumping back into the creek and pulling him out again about 3 more times, we finally got him to stop trying. By now I had no idea what the fuck to do because I was still tripping the hardest I’ve ever tripped before and I had to deal with this. So I took B’s phone and called his sister to see if she could come pick him up, but she was at work, so our only option was to just wait it out a few more hours. The suicide attempts stopped for a little bit, but B was still going insane.

As if this wasn’t terrifying enough of an experience already, it keeps getting worse. We were standing there and I wasn’t watching B, but in front of K he screamed “YEAAAAHHHH TIME TO LET IT ALL OUT!” then whipped his dick out of his gym shorts, then walked over to me and grabbed me by the boxers and started trying to pull them off. I freaked out and pushed him away then jumped back then he screamed “OHHHH WE WERE SO CLOSE! WE WERE ALMOST GAY IN THE WOODS!!!!” After this, K decided he couldn’t handle any more of this, so he snuck off and left me alone to take care of B in his out of control state when I was tripping the hardest out of the 3 of us. Words can not describe the feeling of pure hell I had to sit through the next 2 or 3 hours. B kept on doing stupid shit like punching himself in the face as hard as he could, and throwing his phone at a tree as hard as he could, and I kept having to do everything in my power to stop him from doing anything I knew he would regret later including taking away his phone. I seriously had my phone in my hand honestly considering calling 911 to take him off my hands because I could not handle being around him anymore, and knew if I left him he would not be alive by the time he sobered up. But all along I still had that voice of reason in the back of my head telling me I just needed to sit there and do whatever it took to get him through the next few hours alive no matter how bad it was, then it will all be over and I wont be arrested and everything will be ok.

After he calmed down a little bit, B laid there on his back on this pretty steep hill, with his face completely covered in dark greenish mud from trying to drown himself. I sat there above him on the hill watching him do weird shit like pick up leaves off the ground and put them in his mouth and eat them. Once he saw me watching him, he began staring directly up at me, but he was upside down because he was on his back. I was still tripping my ass off, and since he was at an awkward angle looking at me all bug eyed with his face looking all green, he sort of morphed into a lizard person I guess. One of the most intense memories of this trip was him staring at me like that. I can only describe it as like being in a heated childhood staring contest, multiplied by like 10,000 with a 5 and a half foot tall reptile on a psychedelic rampage who wants to kill himself and you. This whole time we were staring he would scream my name at the top of his lungs, so I’d ask whats up, and he’d scream “ARE YOU DEAD YET!? HAVE YOU SEEN DEATH!???” At first I tried to explain like no, we’re just on mushrooms we aren’t gone die, but after about about 10 times of explaining it, and him yelling the same exact thing word for word 30 seconds later, I just sat there and ignored him thinking he’d shut up. But instead, he started screaming my name uncontrollably and hitting and scratching himself all over, and I literally had to pin him down to stop him from hitting himself, and put my hand over his mouth to stop him from screaming, because if anyone heard him they for sure would have called the police, which was the last thing I wanted to deal with in my position. I kept feeling guilty for having him restrained like that in his mental state, so I’d give him a chance and let go, then right away he would go back to screaming uncontrollably and violently flapping around hitting himself. I had to keep him pinned down for at least half an hour, the whole time with him spitting all over me and trying to get loose, punching me in the face a few times in the process. Every now and then he would ask if I had his phone, then I’d tell him I didn’t, and then he’d kinda forget about it and trail off again. But eventually some girl called his phone and he heard it ring so I had to give it to him, but he just ranted insanely to the girl and pressed buttons until she hung up, then I thought I better get the phone from him before he breaks it, so I took it from him.

He kept getting pissed off that I wouldn’t give him his phone, so I’d forget about retarded he was acting and give it back to him, then realize what I just did, then take it away before he called his mom or somebody that wouldn’t be desirable to talk to in his condition. This went back and forth a few times before he got it back from me then dashed off into the woods. I ran after him and caught up with him eventually, and he started sortof snapping out of it saying stuff like “dude that was fucking insane what the fuck just happened to me?” But then he would start screaming again and being overall unpredictable. We were walking along and found our way back to familiar territory and we were like unintentionally heading towards the front of the forest where we came in, but it was still about a 20-minute walk. He called somebody on the phone and I kept asking him who he was talking to, and he’d say his sister. But he knew that I would only give the phone to him if he said that, so I didn’t entirely believe him. I heard him talking to whoever on the phone like “yeah what up what are you doing tonight…” and so on, so I figured it was one of his friends and he was fine. That phone call ended, then he ran up ahead of me on the trail, then once he got out of site he screamed my name all crazy then turn around come back towards me like trying to control my movements kindof. When he came back by me he was on the phone with somebody else, and whenever I asked who it was he would say “your mom!” and while he was on the phone still, he kept talking to me really loud like “Andrew wanna get high tonight? Andrew wanna buy a sack? Andrew wanna smoke some weed?” loud enough for whoever was on the phone to heard. I knew he didn’t know my mom’s number, but I didn’t know if he was on the phone with the cops or what trying to get me to say something incriminating, so I took my cigarette pack with one joint left in it and tossed it into the shrubs on the side of the trail when he wasn’t looking. He kept doing the same thing, running up ahead on the trail, then stopping and turning around walking back by me again. Eventually he started calming down a little bit, but I had absolutely no desire to be around him at all. I knew he came down enough to the point where he wasn’t gonna kill himself or do anything stupid, and that he lost his keys somewhere in the middle of the woods so there was no chance that he could drive. So he ran up ahead on the trail again, and I saw my chance, then bolted as fast as I could in the opposite direction until I found the joint I ditched, then ran off the trail through a field of thick waist high shrubs until I came off on a different bike path that I’d be able to get to the front of the woods without him seeing me.

I was still tripping like crazy, and as soon as I was able to escape his negative vibes, I immediately began enjoying my trip again. The forest felt so full of life, but unlike previous trips I’ve had in nature, everything around me looked as if it were digital 3d computer animated light condensed into the form of a tree or a bush or whatever. As soon as I crossed the busy street and got into the neighborhood safely away from B, I called K to see what the hell happened to him. It turns out he had to walk all the way back to his house which is at least a 3 or 4 mile walk, and since I was in no shape to go home, I was about to make the same walk as he did. The walk back was pretty enjoyable. I felt so relieved to get B out of my responsibility, and being back in civilization where I knew I was safe was a feeling of complete comfort. I felt like I was walking through a stereotypical like 1950’s suburb where everyone knows their neighbor and gets along with each other, and felt very peaceful walking along saying hello to anyone I happened to walk past on the way. Along with the happy peaceful brotherly feelings toward everyone, the entire walk I was in complete awe of what just happened. I almost couldn’t comprehend that everything that just happened was actually real, and that human beings are capable of such demented actions. After what felt like at least 2 hours of constant walking, I finally made it to meet up with K and a few others who he was with. As soon as I got there, they all crowded around me and bombarded me with hundreds of questions about what just happened, and all I could do was sit there and stare blankly at them and not say a word for like 5 minutes before I could even begin to tell the story.

After sitting there talking for a little bit, K and them decided to go get food at this Mexican restaurant not far from my house, and even though food was the last thing on my mind at the time, I went along just for the hell of it. By this time I was starting to come down a little bit, but still tripping pretty damn hard. When we got there, they had a live mariachi band in authentic Mexican outfits playing, and I stood there and watched them in complete awe, I felt like I was getting such a deep view into Mexican culture and completely embraced it. After we were done eating, K dropped the other kids off, and our friend Dan picked us up and we drove around and smoked my last joint and then a few bowls of Dan’s shit as I kept remembering and telling them more and more details about what happened in the woods earlier. Eventually between 10 and 11:00 the visuals came to a stop and I was just kinda retarded after that but pretty much back to normal.

Overall, this was without a doubt, the single most insane experience of my life. This was by far the hardest I have ever tripped, and the longest too. I ate them at 1:30 ish and was still tripping by 10:30, normally I’m back to baseline within 6 hours. The way it started off, it was basicly the most positive experience with psychedelics I’ve had so far, up until B lost it. Even with all the disturbing shit I had to endure, I still learned quite a lot from the experience. It showed me that people really can snap like that in person, and it’s not just something you read about on the internet. This was easily a situation that could have ended up with us all getting arrested and B in the emergency room if it weren’t for all the extensive reading I’ve done on the shroomery that taught me the best thing to do in the situation. I’ve always read that you should be careful who you trip with, but up until now, I never really understood how crucial it really is. Mushrooms really can be a terrible dangerous drug when they get into the wrong hands. I have never seen anyone act with such a complete disregard with their own life and the lives of their friends. If he for some reason happened to have a knife or something on him, you guys probably would have ended up reading about this as a news article about some drugged out youth killing himself and his 2 friends in the news service forum, instead of this trip report. Well I’ve been typing long enough now, even though I know theres tons of details I mixed up or just completely left out, but I did my best to make sense of it all. I just hope somebody reading this learns from my experience and makes sure never to give psychedelics to someone who can’t control themselves in their sober life.

Edited by my_ankle_hurts (08/16/06 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: my_ankle_hurts]
    #5968475 - 08/16/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Wow dude seriously I applaude you for not kicking the shit out of that B character, Me on the other hand I wouldent have let him kill him self but if he wanted to be a dumb fuck and hurt himself let him,It's chill to hear that your whole trip wasent ruined.

Peace :wink:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5968572 - 08/16/06 03:08 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

and felt very peaceful walking along saying hello to anyone I happened to walk past on the way.

Lol everyone must of been like kreep!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineIcelus
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: Netherlands
    #5968604 - 08/16/06 04:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

my_ankle_hurts said:
-Story-

Wow, insane experience. Did you talk to B after it?
I sometimes have discussions with my friends about this. Telling them we shouldn't trip with a certain person because he's just a psycho. Most of my friends think it doesn't really matter. But the friends who are the most into psychedelics totally agree with me. You should only take them with people you trust for 100 %.

--------------------
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: Icelus]
    #5968627 - 08/16/06 04:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

new freinds are def necessary
study work
move
study work
move
trip alone in the meantime.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDrCubensis
Male

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5969988 - 08/16/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I have also learned the lesson for several times, now I enjoy 100% tripping alone or in the outside with very selected people.

Alone you can think more deeply and there is no distraction.

--------------------

"Ever tried. Ever failed. Never mind. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: DrCubensis]
    #5970841 - 08/16/06 08:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

tripping alone is great for studying the experience itself, but nothing replaces a constant fury of laughing with a good friend, and feeding off each other's energy from laughing and laughing some more. I find it kind of sucks I don't laugh very much at all when I trip by myself, unless I'm on IRC or something, but its just not the same.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineDrCubensis
Male

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: kake]
    #5972039 - 08/17/06 03:12 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kake said:
tripping alone is great for studying the experience itself, but nothing replaces a constant fury of laughing with a good friend, and feeding off each other's energy from laughing and laughing some more.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

"Ever tried. Ever failed. Never mind. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett.

Offlinepalmersc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
    #5978164 - 08/19/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

damn

that is ridiculous.

i bet he was tripping just as hard as you, but had no idea how to deal with it. good to hear that you were able to save the group from disaster. i'm like you were before this experience... never seen something like this in person.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: palmersc]
    #5980348 - 08/19/06 11:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:04 AM)

Offlinemy_ankle_hurts
Stranger
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: StickyWater]
    #5980494 - 08/19/06 11:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

StickyWater said:
Hopefully this gave you a new respect for the power these little mushrooms have over us...

oh believe me, i did. from now on i will never give mushrooms to, or trip with someone i feel any weird vibes from whatsoever. I forgot to mention before, After i left, B ended up calling his mom and asking her "are you dead? am i dead?" and told her that he took mushrooms and went nuts, so they had to pick him up from the forest, then he had to go back the next morning with his grandpa to find all of his shit that he left there.

OfflineLookin4budz
Stranger

#6941473 - 05/20/07 03:51 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that deffinately beats my story. I don't like doing anything with anyone else but myself. I've gone through some major drug trips. My friends have somehow been there for me. Thats good that you were able to be a friend to someone. I'ts a shame we don't have the trip abulance around. poisoin control will call the cops. I called 911 it was fucked up.

Offlinechipotlee
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: Lookin4budz]
    #6945095 - 05/20/07 11:26 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

dude i had to experience a trip like yours. I fuckin took shrooms and had to take care of some stupid ass pissing himself, trying to fight me, and had to tie him down on a chair.....how easy to fuck with a human being mind, giving them mushrooms.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: chipotlee]
    #6945352 - 05/21/07 12:31 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

thats a pretty crazy story, i keep thinking its fucked up and then remind myself you were on shrooms as well!

congrats on holding yourself together, that takes some serious inner strength.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: indica]
    #6958520 - 05/23/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Damn. I thought having to deal with a drunk and vomitting girl while tripping was bad. You did a good thing by staying with the guy and not just abandoning him. Most people would have either knocked him out, tied him up, called the police or just outright left him there. The closest I've ever seen to this is a girl (always the females) asking me if she was going to die and telling me she was in God's territory and shouldn't be there.

It's seriously impressive you managed to maintain, especially at such a high dose. Have you spoken to the guy since then?

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6959016 - 05/23/07 09:39 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Muthafucka took to much.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Offlineleturheadread
pupil
 User Gallery

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6966628 - 05/25/07 06:23 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

"to much to much" he took to much
i thought i had some hellish trips
sounds like transferance of spirits to me,ive seen similar things happen but not to that extent not when i was that high, you must be a very lucky or have a very strong spirit to restist joining in on the maddness

--------------------
"Im the conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler" RENAGADE ANGEL
-trip trip along
spend your day
don't spend it all
trip trip
trip but don't fall-

Offlinemy_ankle_hurts
Stranger

Re: be careful who you trip with (looonnnngggg) [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6976658 - 05/28/07 07:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

haha oh wow i forgot all about this post. i just got mad goosebumps reading over that shit again.

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Have you spoken to the guy since then?

after i got my money back from him, which took like 3/4 of the summer, i've done everything in my power to avoid this kid at all costs.

since this whole ordeal went down, this kid has:

-kept attending law enforcement classes to BECOME A FUCKING COP
-regularly snorted coke and ate x
-hit his girlfriend and throw keys at her head and shit like that, several times
-gotten a DUI
-gotten arrested for buying liquor underage like a month after the DUI
-caused a huge drunken episode kinda like this at his house, where he was laying under some girl's tires screaming that he wanted her to kill him when she was trying to back out, and refusing to get up untill his parents called the cops then he ran off and got chased down like a wild animal
-and pretty much walked away from all of this scott-free because his cop uncle makes him think he's above the law.

so the mushrooms were pretty much dead on when they told me to stay the fuck away from this dude.

Offlinemy_ankle_hurts
Stranger

#6976666 - 05/28/07 07:42 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

oh yeah, and i drove past that kids house a little while ago, and saw a big peace sign sticker he put on his gas cap :rolleyes:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#6976750 - 05/28/07 08:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

cool\must be all for love and peace and whatnot

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds