Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineareyouskankin
Stranger
Male
does this sound like lsd or pcp?
    #6937001 - 05/19/07 12:52 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

sorry this got a little long..

so around 2 months ago i try acid for the first time. my friends who've done acid maybe 4 or 5 times before invite me to go try some down in Olympia. so we drive down there and stop at a friends house, our plan is to take the lsd and spend a night there.

first mistake i made: going far from my house to try acid.
second: we got the acid from someone we didn't know.

we were at a party down at a beach and this chick sold us some acid. my friends both took 4 hits, i took two. it was liquid acid. but the second hit of mine rolled off my tongue, so we found her again 5 minutes later and i bought another hit.

this time she takes out her altoids box and she has two vials, she is fumbling through them consulting her friend... "which one has more? blah blah blah" at the time it didn't cross my mind but it was very sketchy.

jumping ahead, my friends feel the effects within 20 minutes, i don't feel anything until maybe an hour in. i see some tracers and such. the next three hours i have the time of my life, gigglin and seeing tracers. but as i recall now i was saying some things i normally would not say.

This is when it gets fucked up. all my friends say i was acting completely normal, 3 hours in i start acting a little antsy. then all of the sudden, i snap, i get violent, and i dart out of the house. i get into my car, pull out of drive way, go down the street, straight-away, at 70mph and i crash through 3 of those large mailboxes that hold mail for like 20 people, and i crash into the side of a house. i get out of my car and yell random things and take off my clothes and run around in my boxers. eventually my friends were able to calm me down and i was handed over to the police, where they asked me questions and stuff. the fucked up thing is i didn't know i did any of this. i remember vaguely doing things like running around and saying some random things, but i thought i was dreaming, i was totally tripping out. i started coming down when i had handcuffs on me in my boxers so i was scared shitless.

luckily no one was hurt. they took my blood test that morning, but i still haven't gotten the damn results back. my friends were saying people on lsd don't act like that, and that the dealer must have slipped me pcp, but i don't know yet.

sorry this is long, but does this sound like it was pcp or lsd i was on? i know i had one hit of lsd for sure though, because i had taken the one hit at the same time as my friends. i just really want to know if it was pcp or lsd. because if it was lsd, fuck, that ruins everything for me, since i was so into psychedelics and interested in lsd and shrooms and the effects on the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehalf9
Mind Expander

Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: areyouskankin]
    #6937018 - 05/19/07 12:57 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

...wow

--------------------
P.L.U.R.
Salvia Report - 50x

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: half9]
    #6937048 - 05/19/07 01:06 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I've never heard of PCP in a vial, but I don't know much about PCP. But that definitely sounds way more like PCP. I've read a lot of stories of people stripping down and getting violent on PCP, not so much on acid (in fact none).

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #6937156 - 05/19/07 01:36 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

PCP is rare, and plenty of people have flipped out before.

What other experiences have you had?

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #6937163 - 05/19/07 01:38 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

the duration of the trip would help identify the drug. Did u have any trouble moving around( concentration moving limbs) do to pcp being an anesthetic. The average does of pcp is 5 to 10 mgs im not sure but maybe someone else can comment if that can fit into a drop. i have heard of people wigging out on acid and doing violent things though. I dislike how people consider pcp as a violent substance when really thats just widely believed misunderstanding. maybe you just don't react well with drugs, was this your first trip. Or maybe it was an rc. i know 5-meo-amt and 2c-t-7 both have violent side effects at higher doses

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (05/19/07 01:40 AM)

Offlineareyouskankin
Stranger
Male
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6937213 - 05/19/07 01:51 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

ive only tried shrooms once before and salvia twice before, nothing really happened with the salvia.

yah, im not saying it was pcp for sure, it was just what my friends suggested, and also i read the effects of pcp and it just seemed like it fit.

the fucked up part only lasted an hour, maybe less i think. im not even sure. i was told when the cops came they didn't send me to the station right away because my heart rate was so fast that they thought i had the risk of getting a heart attack

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6937236 - 05/19/07 01:59 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Well pcp does raise heart rate in lower doses but it drops in higher doses. It also lasts 4 to 6 hours. Did you have any after effects? People often use pcp as a scapegoat especially with strong bud so its not odd that your friends suggested that.

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (05/19/07 02:00 AM)

Offlineareyouskankin
Stranger
Male
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6937277 - 05/19/07 02:16 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i dunno. i remember it was hella weird though. i thought i was different people. i thought i was other friends of mine, like i was thinking as if i were them, and for a while i thought i was ghandi. strange 'cause half the people i thought i was were black, and im white.

the rest of the next day i was completely detached. i couldn't show any emotions on my face whatsoever, but my mind was racing with thoughts. i was scared id never be able to show any emotions again.

o yah for a while i thought i was dave chappelle too. dude hella fucked up

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#6937750 - 05/19/07 05:44 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Unless you live in the right part of Los Angeles, your chances of ever encountering PCP are pretty slim. It's possible, but acid is more likely. Then again, I've never had the slightest tendency towards violence while on acid and PCP is reknowned for effects like that. Keep in mind that PCP is a dissociative, akin to DXM and Ketamine. If you have experience with either of these substances, or other psychedelics, you can probably work out whether this experience was more similar to a dissociative or a psychedelic.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6937865 - 05/19/07 07:26 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

It was probably just acid and you had a funky experience. LSD will precipitate behavior like that in some cases regardless of set or setting and as you described it your circumstance may have not been optimal.

I've had to deal with folks doing that sort of thing after gobbling mushrooms or popping blotter. For some reason people always seem to end up losing clothes or at worst completely naked when they do such things. In their state they probably have a hard time figuring what these foreign things on their body are.
"What the hell is this on me?!" *Rips off pants*

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#6938154 - 05/19/07 09:56 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever it was that you took, it sounds like you need to find some friends who WON'T allow you to hop into a car, mow down some mailboxes and get arrested while under the influence of psychedelics.

But that's just good common sense.

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6938219 - 05/19/07 10:20 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like good LSD and a trip you couldnt handle...

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6938233 - 05/19/07 10:26 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Hrmm, well I've never hear of PCP being consumed via drops that way (a joint or cig dipped into a vial? yes, but just straight up drops? no...).

Could of just been an acid-freak out. I've had times on acid where I wasn't even sure if I was human or not, I've had trips where it feels as if everything around me was a detached lucid dream. I've also had moments on trips where it's felt like I've been inside someone else's head/body and felt/thought as they were. Mind you, my general reaction when that happens is to find a spot to lay down and enjoy the ride, not jump into a car.

Some of the things you describe seem very normal for a 'normal' acid trip, just seems like the 'freakout' portion is the only head-scratcher, but a freakout could happen with or without PCP.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: kaniz]
    #6938282 - 05/19/07 10:43 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like acid, maybe that 2nd drop off liquid didnt quite "fall off" your tounge like you thought, acid gets you pretty far out there are times, you probably ate like 3 hits of good acid and wigged out.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #6938481 - 05/19/07 11:47 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

You're lucky to be alive.
If a car crashed through my mailbox and into my house, it would take everything within me to hold him gunpoint until the cops got there.

Move one finger and you would die.

Please be careful, folks. Have good sitters when you try drugs, ok?

Offlineareyouskankin
Stranger
Male
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6940039 - 05/19/07 08:09 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

kaniz, what you said about "having trips where it feels as if everything around me was a detached lucid dream" is pretty much what it was i think. i felt like i was observing everything that was happening and all the things i was doing, and i didn't think it was real, i thought it was a dream or all in my head. so it wasn't like i intentionally got into my car, i didn't even know i had done that. i didn't have any control over anything i did, i wasn't choosing or deciding to do anything. if this is considered freaking out or having a bad trip then i guess that's what happened, but i thought freaking out or having a bad trip is when you know it is getting too intense and you feel you can't handle it.

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6943327 - 05/20/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:
If a car crashed through my mailbox and into my house, it would take everything within me to hold him gunpoint until the cops got there.

ur fucking crazy.. u would kill someone for crashing into ur house? this is why we need to take guns away from civilians..

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #6943427 - 05/20/07 04:28 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DrugsAreFunn said:
Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:

ur fucking crazy.. u would kill someone for crashing into ur house? this is why we need to take guns away from civilians..

I'm not crazy. To NOT PROTECT YOUR FAMILY is crazy!!!
My position is simply that I am responding to a serious attack on my home and family and I am going to hold that individual at gunpoint until the cops come. VERY SANE.

If his intentions were to hit the house and kill us, I got him covered.
If his intentions were something else and it's an accident - everyone gets out without being scratched.

What is insane about that????

Oh wait. You would rather sit there and HOPE that this car is just an accident, and then be at HIS MERCY and pray that he's not taking you guys out?

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery

Loc: London Flag
    #6943525 - 05/20/07 04:52 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

sounds to me alos just like a strong LSD dose.

as for the crashed-car-held-at-gunpoint thing, this is EXACTLY the reason why the rest of the world (UK anyway) knows you americans have way too much gun acess. so, if you had no gun in the house, you'd be defenceless? no. so america has BY FAR the highest rate of deaths by gun? yes.

--------------------
buh

OfflineStephen
Friend
Male
Loc: North Carolina
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: shirley knott]
    #6944154 - 05/20/07 08:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i would never let anyone take my weapons away, as it would be violating the 4th ammendment of the constitution. Dont blame guns, blame the human brain behind the gun.

Grizzy Cappy is completely correct and 100% sane.

--------------------
"To use your head, you have to get out of your mind." -Timothy Leary

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag