Home | Community | Message Board


FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Mushroom_God
member
Registered: 04/04/02
Posts: 115
Last seen: 15 years, 7 months
Stalled Colonization!!!!!!!!
    #693496 - 06/22/02 02:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Well one of my Hawiian jars will not colonize one last patch of brf/verm, so I am goint to start giving it light and pin it inverto I hope this solve's my probablem (I want to at least try toget som shroom's from it)!!!!!!!!! I will let you know how it work's out later!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Shrooms are great, by the way DEA every thing I say is false so suck my dick!!!!!!!!!







Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCreamSodica
Stranger
Registered: 04/07/02
Posts: 23
Loc: Near Canada, USA
Last seen: 15 years, 11 months
Re: Stalled Colonization!!!!!!!! [Re: The_Mushroom_God]
    #693539 - 06/22/02 05:05 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Instead of trying to get it to pin invitro, you should wait. Once 12 of my jars were 98% or so colonized and the other 2% took about 2 weeks. Have patients and it will finish.


--------------------
< -- - ->
I was once asked, "What's your anti-drug."
I replied : marijuana
www.norml.org


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stalled colonization JaRRn 776 8 08/02/04 02:53 PM
by Fucknuckle
* IDEA! : STALLED CAKE COLONIZATION SOLUTION? Split 1,276 6 02/14/02 02:46 PM
by Split
* stalled mycelium - only 50% colonized after 8 weeks TerrapinSunrise 1,446 17 05/28/03 04:11 PM
by TerrapinSunrise
* Light during colonization atomic1 933 17 11/24/03 04:35 AM
by atomic1
* Stalled colonization atomic1 402 3 11/04/03 01:21 AM
by atomic1
* invitro tek for those of you interested
( 1 2 all )
IDontGrow 20,088 29 04/12/15 10:34 AM
by handicappergeneral
* Invitro Bulk Tek Version 1.2 ShroomZilla007 11,613 9 08/05/13 07:17 AM
by Nakor420
* No Colonization on Bottom Of Jars? botanist 1,382 8 03/26/03 10:30 AM
by fleshofgods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Roadkill, Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, Citric, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, cronicr, PussyFart, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
661 topic views. 10 members, 58 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 19 queries.