Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZionLion
Stranger in a strange land

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: Akira]
    #6938327 - 05/19/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you!

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!

Best of luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZionLion

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: ZionLion]
    #6940859 - 05/19/07 11:57 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

bump....

anyone else care to weigh in?

OfflineZionLion

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: ZionLion]
    #6942556 - 05/20/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

It's been 7 days since the dunk and roll...

I don't see any difference from the pics in this thread (three days ago)...

....I've been misting mostly on the walls but some lightly on the cakes....could this be a problem or am I just expecting too much too soon?

Thanks for everybody's time....

just getting antsy...

Offlineboneynerd
Mushway! EatFresh!
Male User Gallery

Loc: milkyway.usa
    #6942567 - 05/20/07 11:54 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

unless u got a real fine mist spray (like at super market they use on vegetables, or like girls use for hair spray... i wouldnt mist too much, water damages the growing mycelium.. not killing it just staggering it, making it take longer to fruit i think.

i let my pf cake get a tad puffy, sprayed it that day and its now looking like when i first got it out of the jar haha. so im no longer spray just watching and hoping.

--------------------
"Your mama's grow was so contaminated, the shroomery got trich." :headbanger:
-SpitballJediS

"your a female, no one woulda cared you were naked,hell probably made someone's day, but I pull my balls out on a bus and im the bad guy.."
-Bishlap

OfflineZionLion

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: boneynerd]
    #6942580 - 05/20/07 11:59 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks...thought I may be overdoing it....

what's the RH in your FC?

Mine ranges from 90-97....

temp in the low to mid 70s...

Offlineboneynerd
Mushway! EatFresh!
Male User Gallery

Loc: milkyway.usa
    #6942929 - 05/20/07 01:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

well mine havent done anything other the mildy fluf up so far. my room is 66-68 ferenheight. i dont have a hygrometer otherwise ide definately feel more confident.

but yours is in the GOOD range, ide say just let it got for a week. and uur temperature is good too.

--------------------
"Your mama's grow was so contaminated, the shroomery got trich." :headbanger:
-SpitballJediS

"your a female, no one woulda cared you were naked,hell probably made someone's day, but I pull my balls out on a bus and im the bad guy.."
-Bishlap

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: boneynerd]
    #6945848 - 05/21/07 05:14 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Some people say not to mist through the pinning stage,I always do anyway.As Bonehead said the key is to have very fine mist.next ime you are in the reptile section of the best store(Picking up a half dozen bricks of coir and a 40 lb bag of birdseed:hehehe:) Look for a reptile mister,the one I have is called "Mister lizard":dielaughing: It emits a very very fine mist that you could spray quite a bit over your casings and just let the mist fall gently on the casing and you will not do any damage to your pins at all and they will probably love you for it.

Off Topic >>>>    Hey Boneynerd,did ya know that the spell checker tried to change your name to bonehead:lol:,I wonder what it wants to change my name to:dielaughing:

OfflineZionLion

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: Blutjager]
    #6947734 - 05/21/07 03:22 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

EUREKA!!!!!!

I HAVE PINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics will come after work tonight!

I have 5 diffrent strains....(8 cakes total - 2 of Texas, 2 of Ecuador, 2 of PF classic, 1 of Brazil and 1 of Gulf Coast) not sure if all are pinning....Didn't see anything last night and them BAM this morning I saw like half a dozen about the size of tic tacs....

I was running late but definitely saw PF and Brazilian PINS!!!!!!

YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!

OfflineZionLion

Re: 1st Timer!! PICS!! and What should a fully colonized BRF to poo casing look like? PICS!! [Re: Blutjager]
    #6947761 - 05/21/07 03:27 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Blutjager (which spell check tried to change to "blockage"!  :rofl2:) -

Don't ever see myself doing a grow that big...but thanks for the advice....

Just a little experiment and then on to edibles for me... I'm too chicken to keep this up for long! :dancing:

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#6949346 - 05/21/07 09:20 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ZionLion said:
Blutjager (which spell check tried to change to "blockage"!  :rofl2:) -

A ha ha:lol::slitwrist:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale