Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6928196 - 05/17/07 01:58 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Not only is it difficult to get pure psilocybin, but have you ever done this with effects similar to eating the shrooms? I know it won't be exactly the same but you should at least get visuals and a good mind fuck, no reports I've ever read have had that.

You can post all the numbers you want but unfortunatly smoking shrooms is a pretty big waste when you compare them to eating, and all the reports around say the same.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: Immortal]
    #6928203 - 05/17/07 01:59 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

When I smoked the shroomdusted weed (if I truly did get shroomed-out effects from it) I only got the visual, not the mental effects of mushrooms. I saw shroomy stuff but otherwise I was just high. That's what makes me wonder if only some of the psychoactives survive being torched.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #6928305 - 05/17/07 02:30 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

SOme people smoke powdered mushrooms and inhale them when setting them on fire.

Thats obviously one reason why all you naysayers are wrong.

Its not worth anyones time for the most part. Thats all.
------------------------------------------------------
I make this post because I want all of those who cant think outside of the box to just get real and accept that some people can clearly feel something beyond placebo.
Stop telling these people that they have no clue and that they are simply ignorant.

I pick mushrooms and can feel them after they soak through my fingers. The same way I can feel lsd after cutting it.

If you cant feel inhaled powdered mushroom bodies, then I dont know what to say.

Its not the greatest smokable.

Im no real "expert" but I know one way in which it can most certainly work.(the above reason).

I have a strange feeling that it works beyond that simple factor though, but only for some people....................
Im 100% sure. The lungs are a bit more sensitive than the skin or the mouth or your ass..

I have no science to back that up beyond the powdered fruit bodies enteriing the throat all the way down to the lungs and dont desire to prove anything other than what I have stated already which is obvious.

To all those who say that its impossible just dont know any better.
I could use mushrooms sublingually, in my butt, and most certainly can do so in my lungs/throat and the tubes that lead to them both...

I mean, some people cant feel a fucking gram of shrooms somehow.

I dont expect all people to feel smoked mushrooms, and I dont expect some guy to feel his one gram of great cubes when he eats them.

You can be damn sure that there are reasons why this has worked for people.

SOme people just cant imagine that other people more experienced than themselves or not, could possibly feel smoked mushrooms.

I went out of my way to give a HARD FACT reason why it can work.
I think there is more to it though.
I wont get into that because it would take too long and it wouldnt be worth most peoples time to smoke mushrooms. (of this I am sure)

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (05/17/07 02:34 AM)

OfflineMooshRage
Learning

Loc: My Shadow
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #6928311 - 05/17/07 02:31 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

So if it breaks down that easily then how come many have smoked it before? I don't need to read thanks though

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Female
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: MooshRage]
    #6928321 - 05/17/07 02:33 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Many people smoke it because they think it does something. I've tried it, as well as many of my friends, and the general consensus is that it doesn't do shit.

The human mind is a strong tool, placebo goes a long way for some people.

--------------------

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #6928333 - 05/17/07 02:39 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Not to mention that the smoke tastes like ass. I had some shroom dust in my grinder and didn't clean it before I used it for bud. I ended up throwing away the contameinated bud because of how disgusting it tasted.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6928336 - 05/17/07 02:41 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DIRTYMAN said:
Not only is it difficult to get pure psilocybin, but have you ever done this with effects similar to eating the shrooms? I know it won't be exactly the same but you should at least get visuals and a good mind fuck, no reports I've ever read have had that.

You can post all the numbers you want but unfortunatly smoking shrooms is a pretty big waste when you compare them to eating, and all the reports around say the same.

I know a couple vendors that sell pure psilocybin. I wasn't basing my argument off of numbers (i posted that because people were making comments on the melting points of such and such) i was basing it off of trip reports. search www.thenook.org Ive seen a few. The number of times Ive seen these posts come up with this argument makes me want o make a purchase and try for myself.

--------------------

OfflineImmortal
Stranger
    #6928337 - 05/17/07 02:41 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DIRTYMAN said:
Many people smoke it because they think it does something. I've tried it, as well as many of my friends, and the general consensus is that it doesn't do shit.

The human mind is a strong tool, placebo goes a long way for some people.

Different people have different effects, it worked for me.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6928372 - 05/17/07 02:55 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yep it doesnt do shit, because you burn it all away and what you get out of your little hit is so much less than that amount of the mushroom body would have provided otherwise.

Something is still there though, and you inhale it with your "hit".
It could be mainly powder. It probably has something to do with particles being released that are not fully burned but seperated from the material that is burning, and it probably depends on how you smoke it.

There is no way its bullshit, especially when using powdered mushrooms.

Im just trying to say that some people can feel it for sure and you can bet your ass that they are not inexperienced with hallucinogens.
Those same people dont use mushrooms that way, because though it can be interesting, its not as effective as the same SMALL oral dose used in the middle of a joint(which can be a hell of a thing).
Most of the people who judge this method negatively have not tried it, dont know how it **inherently works depending on how you smoke it,
and certainly have no reason to try it until they can feel such low doses.

You wanna know the best way to test this.
Ask your schizophrenic friend to take a hit of powder after he gave up psychedelics for a long time(if you have such a supposedly ill friend).
Ya, he felt it bigtime. It was still just funny because it was borderline tripping, just how it makes me feel.

He was willing but got a slight trip out of it and it worked pretty damn well with the weed we smoked afterwards.
Ya, hes a schizo and he still smokes weed.
I think he is learning to cope with his delusions and a low dose like this couldnt hurt to bad.
I mean his meds made him loose 50 pounds.

Im schizotypal myself, and I know these drugs just like the best of us and have for many years.

It takes a special person to find smoked mushrooms to be even so interesting as to become an additive to marijuana.

Yep, most of it is burned away. That doesnt matter much though.

That has little to do with why us sensitive folks can feel it VERY easily.

"Placebo my ass" is what most people in my position would say.

They just have more experience most of the time, and can certainly feel it for atleast that one concrete fact that I mentioned.
And still I think it goes beyond that fact.
I really do.........

If I can feel it in my hand I most certainly can feel it hit my lungs.

(Inhaling mushroom powder)...........for those who cant read between the lines and refuse the fact that this is certainly possible and is probably the main reason for positive smoked mushroom reports.

Again, just so people can shit on my ideas, id like to say that I still think its more complex than inhaled powder-mushrooms.

I may be wrong about that. But it works for the right people depending on how and what consistancy they are smoking..

It has to.

Trying to bring a wider point of view here, not a more narrow one based on the so called placebo effects....

A person who knows psychedelics VERY well can tell even the most minor dose.
That would include inhaled mushroom bodies..........

Edited by yageman (05/17/07 03:56 AM)

OfflineImmortal
Stranger
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: yageman]
    #6928375 - 05/17/07 02:56 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

It worked for me mate placebo aside.

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Female
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: Hanky]
    #6928432 - 05/17/07 03:17 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I think the only way to get noticable effects would be to vaporize the goods in a huge gravity bong, although the trip might be overshadowed by your collapsed lung.

Nevermind Immortal folks, just the newest puppet trying to get 50 posts to rate people.

--------------------

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
    #6928439 - 05/17/07 03:19 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

can't smoking fungus cause a shitty lung infection?  yeah yeah i ruin all the fun.  :frown:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #6928474 - 05/17/07 03:29 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, im sure it can.

More so than marijuana!

Oh shit did I say that..........

When you burn all the goods you are burning the harmful shit aswell.
Your shrooms may be moldy as hell in which case its certainly not the best idea because you could be inhaling the mold without burning the hell out of it, just like the mushroom.

Its not the best idea, unless you are in a certain boat.............

For example, I have not been sick in 3 years.

Mushrooms were still hard on the lungs when the powder was smoked atop a cashed bowl of weed.

The harsh smoke could make people sick by its self.....

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6928497 - 05/17/07 03:37 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Its a dead issue though.

Most people certainly cant feel .1 grams of mushrooms and they cant feel a fat hit of smoked mushrooms either.

Its not worth anyones time.

It can work, but even such small doses can be absorbed in a more pure fashion.

Im just trying to say why it can work and why all the naysayers are most certainly full of shit.

Put that hit of mushrooms in your mouth.
It will work much better that way.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineImmortal
Stranger
    #6928502 - 05/17/07 03:38 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Its a dead issue though.

Most people certainly cant feel .1 grams of mushrooms and they cant feel a fat hit of smoked mushrooms either.

Its not worth anyones time.

It can work, but even such small doses can be absorbed in a more pure fashion.

Im just trying to say why it can work and why all the naysayers are most certainly full of shit.

Put that hit of mushrooms in your mouth.
It will work much better that way.

:thumbup:

Offlineviscous98gsx
Stranger
Male

Loc: Austin Texas
    #6928789 - 05/17/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

why would you wanna smoke them in first place? inhaling any burning matter is terrible for your lungs..

--------------------
"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it a prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's"

Frank Sinatra

Offlineretrospect
Re: Is there any way to smoke mushrooms? [Re: viscous98gsx]
    #6928799 - 05/17/07 07:11 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Apparently extracted crystals can be smoked for an intense trip, like DMT.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag