Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehazeblaze
Dreamwalker
Enlightenment for All!!!
    #692493 - 06/21/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's funny that after I started shrooming a lot of literature I read and things I see on t.v. seem shroom related or inspired. Taboo or not, shrooms have been a part of civilization since it's existence. It's interesting to see the wide range of people and cultures brought together by our common love of 'God's Flesh'. I thought it'd be interesting to see the different types of people who share are path so please reply to this post with a little general info about yourself and maybe your tripping experiences...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehazeblaze
Dreamwalker
Re: Enlightenment for All!!! [Re: hazeblaze]
    #692503 - 06/21/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'll start off...
I'm a 19 yr old student in the ATL & I work in the IT field. Guess I'm still a bit of a virgin shroomer...I was introduced to them only 7 months ago. I started because I thought is 'fun' (first time was at a rave), but since then I've developed a love for the enlightnment and understanding of one's self that comes with the ECSTATIC experience. So, that's me....what about you?

Offlinecantankerous

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
    #692518 - 06/21/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i'm 24 and a physics graduate student at a large university. its funny cause i teach a class here....if the students only knew that i got blazed and shroomed a bit...oh well. one day i am going to wear my "normal" shirt in just to see if anyone recognizes.

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: Enlightenment for All!!! [Re: cantankerous]
    #694800 - 06/22/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i'm 16, going to high skool.
I blaze quite a bit but tried shrooms first because of the fun and colors and whatnot but on my first trip i felt like i understood everything about religion and felt more connected to the universe so now i do them once in a while for the spiritual effect and to further my understanding of abstract concepts and theories.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Enlightenment for All!!! [Re: fjbk47985]
    #695666 - 06/23/02 05:34 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Cool post topic.

I'm a 29 year old Goa DJ and Producer. I work in advertising for my career (don't want to be too specific online). I was a senior in college when my Father passed away...so I've yet to go back and finish the degree...but I have 95 credits towards a BA in Psychology completed. Though when I do go back to finish I'll ge getting a degree in Graphic Design.

I was straight-edge until I was 22. My second boyfriend "taught" me how to smoke weed. Once I moved to the midwest in 1998 I started reading more about psychedelics and tried LSD and MDMA (even though this is not a psychedelic) and also tried DXM a few times. Of all the experiences I enjoyed LSD the most and incorporated it with my music and my meditation practices.

Two years ago I gave up ingesting anything synthetic or produced in underground labs. So I'm sticking with naturals...weed, shrooms, salvia etc. I have yet to trip on shrooms...though I've tried 3 times in the past. I'm also considering trying salvia in the near future.

I view psychedelics as a tool to help expand your wisdom in all aspects of your life...not just a buzz-joy. Not that they can't be enjoyed simply for the physical feelings...I just like to "get more out of them" than a buzz.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
    #695782 - 06/23/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I am a 34 year old female human being.

I started to smoke pot when I was 13. I had my first acid trip at the age of 15. Then I tried everything I could get to get me high and nearly ended up in a mess!

When I was 18, my godfather showed me how to pick wild psychoactive mushrooms and how to use them (he will turn 60 next year and is still shrooming from time to time). This first mushroom trip was a GREAT enlightment! After that, I quit using most other drugs.

In 1990, I got my first sporeprint from Florida. Since then, I grow my own shrooms and use them about three to ten times a year.

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #695945 - 06/23/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

good topic indeed.

well, im 19, live in israel and therfor a soldier.

wanted to get high sonce 8th grade and got my chance at 11th. somked since then. i started experimenting with more ethnic psychedelics (lsa,datura,sanpedro).
and everything else i got my hands on (salvia, nutmeg, codaine, retalin, dxm and more...)
at 12th grade i got my hands on some lsd and e's.
between my graduating and enrolment i did alot of e and the occesional lsd trip.
it was a heavy period in my life...

now days i try not to smoke much. e's and trips dont do what they did befor because i know it all that well, its just nice... i need to do it more in the daytime.

i do some h but i wont be a junky ever. i have my limits and i know that i dont want to be a junky no matter the cercemstants.

my drug usage is both for learning and for fun. i feel i learned alot even from h.

im kinda playing a double life, running things at my work (army) plaing the responsible guy and attending tekno squates in the nights growin my shrooms selling nitrous. i tend to be ambivalent.

(excuse my spelling)

a growin original

Edited by growin (06/23/02 09:33 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals