Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
A very funny breif Shroom story... * 1
    #690776 - 06/20/02 04:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I remember when I was a young lad I had a school project to do about not doing drugs, just your general "Hugs Not Drugs" and "You don't do drugs they do you" bullshit. I was a bit perplexed by this because I was teetering on the verge of my first D grade, I wanted it avoid the home troubles that would cause so I couldn't just not do it. However, by this point I smoked pot a lot and probably tripped twice a week (I had a good friend who gave me countless for free). I was suppose to make some billboard about why you shouldn't do drugs. Then it hit me, and the idea took affect.

I took a small amount of Mushrooms, just enough to loosen me up and fire up my creativity but not enough to "trip". I took the huge piece of cardboard and drew a beautiful rainbow colored mural, this picture had lots of texture and intricate swirls of color. I drew the image with marker, and then I let it dry. Then I painted it with watercolors and let that dry. Then I painted it with your basic acrylic paint. It was the exact vision I had in my mind. It was like a rainbow vortex and it had no defined lines, no one aspect of it ever had a definite ending or beginning. Some people said they could barely see the marker. Others said they could see the watercolors and not see anything else. Still more people said they could only see the acrylic paint, and a few said they could sort of see parts of all three at once. After that picture was done I put a sign on it that said, "Drugs rob you of your creativity" - Done by a proudly sober student". I conceived the original image on mushrooms, I got the idea to do the report this way while I was high, and painted it on mushrooms and handed it in stoned. However, I was sober when I was presented with an A! I was also sober when the Police Department decided to chose mine as the one to hang in there office! It was too funny!

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
Re: A very funny breif Shroom story... [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #690811 - 06/20/02 04:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that put a big smile on my face... thank you for sharing.

i wrote an anti-drug poem back in DARE... god, i wish i still had it! haha.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: A very funny breif Shroom story... [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #691015 - 06/20/02 06:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent man..

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience